PDA

View Full Version : 2013-14 Players and Managers Pack (800x600)

milo
25-04-13, 02:17 PM
hello guys,

i'm making a new pictures mega pack and i'd like to make it as best as i can and every opinion is welcome.
for this reason i'm uploading my current version so anyone can take a look and say what he thinks about it before the final release.

this is the players and managers pack, later on i'll post stadiums pack as well.

basically i've added all the most important players and managers in the world in HQ pictures (when possible) but many are still missing...

please leave your feedback here or send me a pm, thank you :ok:

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

PACK IS READY, DOWNLOAD HERE (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=189)

to see the pictures: open the pictures editor (piced) in cm01-02 main folder, then click ''test pictures'' and type in the directory the pictures are in :ok:

Centurion
28-10-13, 03:24 AM
Hi Milo, do you have a piced file for these at all please? Ones with the players names and d.o.b. linked to the picture?

milo
30-10-13, 02:48 PM
yes, i wanted to include it in my megapack, i think i can uploade it in a few days, i hope so

Centurion
30-10-13, 02:49 PM
Thank you!

sinbabe
16-11-13, 01:20 PM
how to add or copy pictures megapack in pics.cfg after extract in my Picture folder???
please instructions for me with the image

milo
16-11-13, 03:06 PM
you can't add these pictures because thay are not in the right format.

i will upload my pack as soon as possible, probably for the next year, with the pic file included and ready to use :ok:

316'sRegen
19-12-13, 11:18 AM
is it possible to add these to existing packs?

if this is possible, is it then possible to give the player/manager images more weight/importance in selection?

It would be good to see the images of players & managers but i tend to play long games where they will all retire eventually so it would then hopefully revert back to club badge or the existing images (that i already have) in my Pictures folder.

milo
19-12-13, 12:38 PM
is it possible to add these to existing packs?

it is but you need to update the pic file.

and then you will have a really huge pack (mine is around 4gb).

if this is possible, is it then possible to give the player/manager images more weight/importance in selection?

It would be good to see the images of players & managers but i tend to play long games where they will all retire eventually so it would then hopefully revert back to club badge or the existing images (that i already have) in my Pictures folder.

what do you mean?

316'sRegen
19-12-13, 12:47 PM
i mean when i choose a player in my pack it goes to the club badge, or perhaps the country badge depending what screen you are looking at.

will a specific image of a player be shown ahead of the club badge/stadium/whatever pic is in my pack?

then obviously in regen era when all the original players managers are gone it will revert back to my images (as there are none for fake players :))

(i have never edited a pics.cfg file, simply pinched the one off the old server)

milo
19-12-13, 05:02 PM
of course it will be shown, you need the exact name and dob in the pic file in order to do that.

in my pack there will be around 1000 players/managers with a related picture :ok:

about editing a pic file, it's very easy using excel but since many club names have been changed through the seasons it's a bit messy and you should check teams one by one.

i hope my pack will be good enough so that no other picture will be needed :D

316'sRegen
19-12-13, 07:21 PM
for a few seasons maybe, but for a longer game you'll need badges/stadium pics etc. once the 1000 players retire!
(back to the hackney marshes after that)

Looking forward to it and the challenge of merging them nonetheless :ok:

milo
19-12-13, 11:14 PM
my pack includes players/managers, stadiums, badges & more, 4 gb means around 5000 pictures :ok:

316'sRegen
20-12-13, 11:16 AM
sweeeeeeeet!

I checked mine and it's about 2 Gig so this is gonna be MEGA!! :lol:

milo
24-12-13, 06:57 PM
well, my pack is finally ready!
i have worked a lot on it in the last few days to upload it for christmas and hope people will like it.

first of all sorry there will be lots of clubs and players/managers that won't be shown in game but since we (the update team) have changed many club names they aren't updated in autumn release, but everything will be fine for march release.
i had no time to create another pictures file for that but maybe i will do it as soon as possible, otherwise have a little patience until march.
i hope i can also add some more pictures by that time.
it's a big file (650mb and 3.9gb unzipped) so it will take you a while to download.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4wlafh-DviCbVVTZnMtN055Vms&export=download

FEATURES

- the pack includes more than 4000 pictures
- every playable club has a badge
- every national team has a badge and a flag
- all the main stadiums in the world have at least one picture
- hundreds of players have a picture in their national shirt
- all the most important managers have a picture
- every playable competition has a picture

to use it, just download it anywhere on your pc, extract and copy all the files to your ''pictures'' folder inside cm 01-02 main folder

i've run many tests and everything is fine using a patch that reduces the cpu usage (like 2.19), otherwise using a clean database the game can sometimes freeze at the end of december so in order to avoid that i'm going to create a light version with less pictures.
players will be shown both using a 2001/02 and a 2010/11 database.

the pictures are ordered by their genre (like this: x__yyyyy.RGN) and the first letter explains their content:

b = club badges
c = competitions
f = national flags
m = miscellanous (mainly winners, training, etc.)
n = national badges
p = players and managers
s = stadiums

i have also created a few menubars just for fun (to add them see here (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=383&highlight=menubars)), this is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wlafh-DviCWUI5ZDFtYWlxdnc/edit?usp=sharing

for any feedback, problem, question, etc. please post here or send me a pm

enjoy :ok:

milo
10-01-14, 03:24 PM
i think this thread can be closed, thanks :ok:

Dermotron
10-01-14, 03:54 PM
Given up on it milo or is it ready for download section?

milo
10-01-14, 07:50 PM
it's ready, i have updated the 1st post with the link :ok:

Dermotron
10-01-14, 08:02 PM
Great, i'll add it to download section :ok:

milo
10-01-14, 08:03 PM
ok, thanks :ok:

Dermotron
17-01-14, 02:14 PM
Is the pack in the link ok to post in Download section mate?

milo
17-01-14, 03:24 PM
no, will give you the link this evening :ok:

316'sRegen
27-01-14, 02:32 PM
Is this available?
Worthy of Champnews this month...

milo
27-01-14, 02:50 PM
yes, first post or download section :ok:

BeezerCeltic1967
27-01-14, 03:19 PM
d/loaded today milo to put on the laptop im using just now :ok: great work mate :faint:

sebastiankogut
02-04-14, 10:04 AM
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milo
02-04-14, 11:22 AM
in the next few days i will release a new version updated for march 14 release :ok:

danceclassics247
06-04-14, 06:56 PM
in the next few days i will release a new version updated for march 14 release :ok:

I cant get mine to work i copied over all the pics to correct folder and load up piced i click test pictures but only show the default. RGN? any help please thanks

ajra21
06-04-14, 08:35 PM
I cant get mine to work i copied over all the pics to correct folder and load up piced i click test pictures but only show the default. RGN? any help please thanks

i have that problem too. my mac wants RGN files for the pictures.

Fods
07-04-14, 05:55 AM
ha ha you are having so many issues with that MAC Arja, every thread I read nothing is working for you :lol:

colml
07-04-14, 10:36 AM
I just copied them into the pictures folder and went into the game and it worked, didn't e even open piced

milo
07-04-14, 11:40 AM

if you're using a pc you need to run the piced (like any other program) as administrator (unless you use an old windows version like xp or older).

ajra21
07-04-14, 01:09 PM
ha ha you are having so many issues with that MAC ajra, every thread I read nothing is working for you :lol:

only with CM which is not surprising given the what CM is & i'm (we're) trying to do.

on pretty much everything else, it kicks a PC's ass - and it's not close in the vast majority of cases. using crossover seems to be the issue as it will run the game & the updates but the tools & patches aren't so easy to figure out.

i was a PC guy for a very long time but i'd have a hard time to come up with a reason to ever go back. microsoft et al would have to make some pretty extreme changes.

ajra21
13-04-14, 07:40 PM
ok, so i've finally managed to extract the pictures and follow the instructions. however, when i play the game i only get one picture for a background: the one of the net.

http://imageshack.com/a/img203/8329/b7bq.png

have i done something wrong?

BeezerCeltic1967
13-04-14, 07:50 PM
you aint done it right mate :hug:

ajra21
13-04-14, 07:54 PM
you aint done it right mate :hug:

yeah, i get that. any ideas what i did wrong? when i pasted the new pics into the folder, there was one file it asked for me to replace because it had the same name as one i was pasting. what should i have done?

all the pictures are in the CM picture editor thing but not in the game.

slivie
13-04-14, 07:54 PM
ok, so i've finally managed to extract the pictures and follow the instructions. however, when i play the game i only get one picture for a background: the one of the net.

http://imageshack.com/a/img203/8329/b7bq.png

have i done something wrong?

go to game setting and put "background changes" to on

BeezerCeltic1967
13-04-14, 07:56 PM
yeah, i get that. any ideas what i did wrong? when i pasted the new pics into the folder, there was one file it asked for me to replace because it had the same name as one i was pasting. what should i have done?

all the pictures are in the CM picture editor thing but not in the game.

replace all files :ok:

ajra21
13-04-14, 08:02 PM
go to game setting and put "background changes" to on

it is. never turned it off.

replace all files :ok:

yep. did that.

damn. it means i did everything correct, and yet i have even less backgrounds.

any other ideas?

316'sRegen
13-04-14, 08:05 PM
isn't it something to do with the pics.cfg fie?

ajra21
13-04-14, 08:06 PM
isn't it something to do with the pics.cfg fie?

that's the one it asked me about and i replaced it.

316'sRegen
13-04-14, 08:20 PM
:D

ah right, it's there to tell the game what each picture corresponds to and is what all the work goes into when creating these packs.

if the pics.cfg doesn't match the images you have (filenames), then it reverts to the standard football net.

open the pics.cfg in a notepad and have a look at the structure, that will give you a better idea what's happening :ok:

316'sRegen
13-04-14, 08:22 PM
possibly the two files have been merged which could cause problems.

DELETE the Pictures folder altogether from you champ main folder and replace the folder with milo's.

That will work :ok:

ajra21
13-04-14, 08:28 PM

ah right, it's there to tell the game what each picture corresponds to and is what all the work goes into when creating these packs.

if the pics.cfg doesn't match the images you have (filenames), then it reverts to the standard football net.

open the pics.cfg in a notepad and have a look at the structure, that will give you a better idea what's happening :ok:

thanks. i'm working through on a mac so notepad won't help.

possibly the two files have been merged which could cause problems.

DELETE the Pictures folder altogether from you champ main folder and replace the folder with milo's.

That will work :ok:

thanks. will try this.

ajra21
13-04-14, 08:34 PM
it didn't work. i still only have the goal net background pic.

:boom:

316'sRegen
13-04-14, 08:36 PM
:doh:

Get a windows PC :P :D

ajra21
13-04-14, 08:38 PM

heh-heh-heh. the only think the windows PC does better than this mac is CM. every else, they trail in the distance.

BeezerCeltic1967
14-04-14, 09:14 AM
that's the one it asked me about and i replaced it.

open that file,

is it now different from the one you had?

Fods
14-04-14, 09:17 AM

Tried telling him this last week :fencing:

ajra21
14-04-14, 05:32 PM
Tried telling him this last week :fencing:

like i said, the only thing this mac struggles with is CM which isn't surprising. everything, it is insanely superior to a windows PC.

ajra21
14-04-14, 05:35 PM
open that file,

is it now different from the one you had?

i'll look. thanks.

edit: i can't open either.

oh well.

BeezerCeltic1967
14-04-14, 05:37 PM
Are u on win 8?

316'sRegen
14-04-14, 05:42 PM
You've said that so many times I'm starting to think you are on the apple marketing team. :P

They are better for creative applications such as design software or CADs or photoshop etc, that's for sure.

I prefer PCs because you don't need to escape or circumnavigate the OS of them to play the classic games and the back catalogue of games is almost infinite for PC.
I'd say most of the games i love playing wouldn't work on a MAC
MACs are "cool" or "trendy" and as such are far more expensive as well so they don't appeal to my price range :D

BeezerCeltic1967
14-04-14, 06:24 PM
Are u on win 8????? Lol lol im a fanny lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

charliebhoy67
14-04-14, 08:04 PM
hi these dont work for me either any help?

milo
14-04-14, 09:15 PM
new version for march 2014 update :ok:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=189

BeezerCeltic1967
14-04-14, 09:16 PM
Are u on win 8????? Lol lol im a fanny lol

I meant that i was thee fanny for asking if somwbody on a mac was on win 8..... lol

ajra21
15-04-14, 02:57 AM
new version for march 2014 update :ok:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=189

let's try this one.

I meant that i was thee fanny for asking if somwbody on a mac was on win 8..... lol

no worries - we understood.

ajra21
15-04-14, 03:15 AM
nah, it didn't work. shame.

Fods
15-04-14, 03:57 AM
like i said, the only thing this mac struggles with is CM which isn't surprising. everything, it is insanely superior to a windows PC.

Agree to disagree on that one

Craig Forrest
15-04-14, 02:07 PM

Also agree to disagree..... my mate has been a mac fan for a while.... but he has started to realize that apart from the obvious advantages when it comes to his creative/graphic design applications, it limits him in just about everything else he'd like a computer to do.... he constantly complains about having to run a windows partition to get a bunch of programs/games to work properly and is annoyed by the lack of 3rd party software available.... it's either apple approved or it doesn't exist... which limits the options

.... of course everytime he brings this up on an apple help forum he gets slammed by fanboys who think that Steve Jobs was the Messiah and the iProducts are irreplaceable and without flaws

Boozehound
15-04-14, 09:03 PM
Won't work for me either. Keeps telling me to wait 37 seconds and try again but tried waiting and still no luck. Tried all last night as well.

Any ideas?

milo
15-04-14, 10:03 PM
Won't work for me either. Keeps telling me to wait 37 seconds and try again but tried waiting and still no luck. Tried all last night as well.

Any ideas?

who tells you to wait?

Boozehound
15-04-14, 10:21 PM
It's a Vbulletin message, wondering if it's something to do with XP now as tried downloading through both Internet Explorer and Chrome now and it just won't have it for some reason despite letting me download Tapani 2.19 and the March Update last night.

Boozehound
15-04-14, 10:31 PM
It allows me to download similar files when directed to sendspace but not this one for some reason. Might have to go with another pack instead unless there's a way you can upload this pack through sendspace? :(

Dermotron
16-04-14, 10:04 AM
This file is hosted in google docs so it should be ok

ajra21
16-04-14, 03:10 PM
Agree to disagree on that one

Also agree to disagree..... my mate has been a mac fan for a while.... but he has started to realize that apart from the obvious advantages when it comes to his creative/graphic design applications, it limits him in just about everything else he'd like a computer to do.... he constantly complains about having to run a windows partition to get a bunch of programs/games to work properly and is annoyed by the lack of 3rd party software available.... it's either apple approved or it doesn't exist... which limits the options

.... of course everytime he brings this up on an apple help forum he gets slammed by fanboys who think that Steve Jobs was the Messiah and the iProducts are irreplaceable and without flaws

having used windows PC both for personal & professional reasons for close to two decades, i was never a fan of macs. but we bought one last year because both of us were getting annoyed with how slow our supposedly fast laptops were, how often we had problems with various pieces of software, internet and other stuff. it wasn't an easy decision. lots of research was done and for people who no longer do a huge amount of "behind the scenes" stuff we went for the mac. we still have three windows PC laptops in the house but i stopped using mine within two weeks of having the mac. everything i do is just easier and faster on the mac with the exception of CM.

it isn't perfect - but after a good few months it's still performing far better than any windows PC did when the latest microsoft or anti-virus updates came through. jobs & apple have their problems - prices are too high and the products can have issues. iTunes might be one of the worst pieces of software i've ever come across.

it would be tough to go back even after such a relatively short time. each to his own etc. like i said, it isn't perfect but i'd give it an 8 out of 10 - with one point lost for CM issues. no other machine i've owned has ever been given higher than a 7 and pretty soon that 7 became a 6 or 5. i'm a tough marker i know but i'm very happy.

azmaster
18-04-14, 09:54 AM
Hi I've just downloaded the pictures and saved them in the pictures folder, I'm on a Window 7 PC.

But the player photos don't display, the only ones that are working are the club badges and competitions.

Any ideas what I need to do to get the player pictures to show? Thanks Aaron

Dermotron
18-04-14, 11:12 AM
Have you applied a Tapani patch? Would have thought that would make a difference if you are using a different start year since the DOB's would be different in the DB and the pic's file

azmaster
18-04-14, 01:04 PM
I've just got the usual Tapani 2.19 Patch that is needed for any of the updates.

Do these only work with no patch applied?

Dermotron
18-04-14, 01:21 PM
Yeah, no issues for me. The patch isn't the issue, its the start date. You can still have the patch and start in 2001 idb

azmaster
18-04-14, 01:33 PM
Ahh quality, didn't notice it had to start in 2001, was in 2010 still.

Changed this and all working now

milo
18-04-14, 02:47 PM
it should work both starting in 2001 and in 2010.

i'm playing with 2.19 starting in 2010 and everything is fine

ebfatz
19-04-14, 04:30 PM
it should work both starting in 2001 and in 2010.

i'm playing with 2.19 starting in 2010 and everything is fine

As am I.

JLa
22-04-14, 07:25 AM
Downloaded, installed, looks great! One minor thing though, after installing these pictures the game takes forever to start. Anyone else having this issue?

ebfatz
22-04-14, 09:19 AM
It's a big file. I guess it has to scan it on boot up of the game or something.

316'sRegen
22-04-14, 05:02 PM
aye it loads up all the pics pre-game, the one I have is about 2 GB so yeah, maybe 30 seconds or so...

Dermotron
03-05-14, 10:58 AM
Awesome pack milo :hail:

I think someone asked it somewhere else but is there a way to specify the news feed images? I do like the generic shots of fans, players etc. in the news feed.

milo
03-05-14, 12:06 PM
I think someone asked it somewhere else but is there a way to specify the news feed images? I do like the generic shots of fans, players etc. in the news feed.

maybe but unfortunately i haven't found one :(

Dermotron
03-05-14, 12:21 PM
Not problem mate. I thought the [MISC] option was for that but doesn't seem that way.

Fantastically fresh looking images :ok:

Not getting to see many player ones since I've started in Argentine 2nd Division, don't image too many players will have one there :lol:

milo
03-05-14, 02:24 PM
Not problem mate. I thought the [MISC] option was for that but doesn't seem that way.

Fantastically fresh looking images :ok:

Not getting to see many player ones since I've started in Argentine 2nd Division, don't image too many players will have one there :lol:

i simply used the misc option as it was, except transfers pics that don't work in game, i have tried many ways for news, etc. but didn't get it to work.

only capped players are in my pack, so no, don't think so :lol:

azmaster
05-05-14, 01:03 PM
I'm going to change the config so it works when starting in 2014. I'll also add some missing players, like sterling and mignolet.

Once I've finished would you like me to upload this to share with you guys?

316'sRegen
05-05-14, 01:44 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial for tinkering with the pics.cog file? I'd like to amalgamate my old pack with these newer ones

azmaster
05-05-14, 03:48 PM
Just change .cfg to .txt. Then you can amend the content.

azmaster
05-05-14, 04:30 PM
Anyone got tips on how to create the RGN file? I have a photo for Raheem Sterling I want to use, how do you create RGN files. Simply changing the file extension for a .jpeg didn't work.

Dermotron
05-05-14, 04:31 PM
Run piced.exe in the CM folder

Tutorial - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1341

azmaster
07-05-14, 03:32 PM
Thanks Dermotron, I've created some new player pics. If you'd like them let me know. Will be good to get all of these in for the Autumn 2014 release :D

RubinKazan
15-05-14, 01:15 PM
Nice! But, add new emblems for Everton,Rubin Kazan, Zenit St Petersburgh. Pack is wonderful!!!

_dwallie_
27-06-14, 08:32 PM
I dont have a map named pics or pictures.. how can i fix this?

Dermotron
27-06-14, 09:37 PM
Create a folder called pictures in the Championship Manager 0102 folder

Sergei3
31-08-14, 12:36 AM
Hi great job with the pictures pack...

One question please? Some players like raheem sterling, diego costa, luke shaw, ross barkley do not have pictures. Is there any way that i can download a picture of these players from the internet, change it to and RGN file and put it in the pictures folder with the others, so that i can see the background of a particular player when i click on him?? I already tried with raheem sterling but was not successful.. Can you please explain to me how to do it? Thanks!!

milo
31-08-14, 11:19 AM
yes:

- download your picture
- resize to 800x600 in bmp format
- open piced (as admin)
- load the picture, convert it to rgn and save it
- open pics.cfg file
- add the name of the player (of the competition, of the club, etc., whatever you want) if it doesn't already exist, then the date of birth and the name of the picture (for example: "diego costa 07/10/1988: xxxxxx.RGN") and save
- load the game and you should see the picture attached to the player.

* remember you need to use the date of birth of the game, so if you are starting it in 2014 diego costa is born on 1988, otherwise in 1975 if you're starting in 2001, etc.

you can take a look here if you prefer: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1341

Sergei3
01-09-14, 12:41 PM
I tried with the picture of raheem sterling...

I named the picture p__sterling08121991.RGN

I put it in the pictures folder

I loaded a game...

But it wont work...

I cant understand what im doing wrong...

milo
01-09-14, 02:24 PM
what did you write in the pic file? and what's his dob in game?

Sergei3
01-09-14, 03:53 PM
I placed the sterling file in the pictures folder and i named the file p__sterling08121991.RGN

The date of birth of Raheem Sterling in the game is 8th December 1991

milo
01-09-14, 04:11 PM
yes but did you update the pic file?

Sergei3
01-09-14, 04:20 PM
when you say pic file... do you mean the pictures folder?? I don't know how to update the pic file

milo
01-09-14, 05:28 PM
no, in the pictures folder there is a file called ''pics'' (in cfg extension), you need to open that and add the players you want to the list

darrencos
18-09-14, 08:09 PM
Hi, Ive downloaded the Players and Managers Pack (800x600) and extracted the pictures, I copied them into the pictures file in the champman 01-02 folder as instructed. However when I go to start the game I just get a black screen and the game menu wont pop up. I have to quit the application via the task manager screen to escape. The game works fine without copying the pack into the picture files. Im running the game on windows 7, I have the 3.6.98 update installed along with the Tapani 2.19 patch and I have tried running it from start year 2010 and 2014 both at 800x600 resolution. I have ensured that the cpg file in the folder is read only unchecked. Can someone please help me with this, I have reached the extend of my computer ability to this point to try and get it to work. Thanks in advance

mr_left
24-09-14, 09:52 PM
been trying for 2 days and it says its not available due to a network error...

milo
24-09-14, 10:31 PM
been trying for 2 days and it says its not available due to a network error...

what's the error? what browser are you using? i have just tried with chrome and it works...

anyone else having this problem?

Dermotron
25-09-14, 09:31 AM
Works fine Milo :ok:

mkwas
13-10-14, 05:16 PM
I have a little problem

when I'm on the career profile, for example, Ronaldo or Messi is not showing me pictures of them only arms of the clubs or the image of the stadium

photos of players and coaches show in August only if, for example, wants to find players, or at the beginning of the game

help

milo
13-10-14, 07:04 PM
check the date of birth of players, the ones listed in the file must be the same as those showed in game

azmaster
19-10-14, 11:51 AM
I've gone to start adding some more pictures, but what I was doing before is no longer working. I'm in start year 2014, made a picture for Mikel Arteta, 800 x 600, added the line into pic.cfg with the correct date of birth but it's not showing. So tried to do the same with a number of other players - Calum chambers, joel campbell and none are showing.

Any ideas what might of happened? All the ones I did back in May are showing still so don't get what's happened?

Any advice grateful, would you like to view my files?

azmaster
19-10-14, 01:13 PM
Sorted, I was putting 0 in front of the date of births - 03 for March when it just needs 3

periko512
21-10-14, 10:38 AM
HI guys!

I need some help with the backgrounds, I was using the "Players and managers pack" with the march update and works perfectlly, but with the new update (oktober) it only works with the clubs and stadiums, but not with players and managers.

Someone know what I need to change? I suppose I need to change the "pic.cfg" file, but I dont know what to do in it...

Thanks in advance and thanks for the great work!

milo
21-10-14, 11:12 AM
yes, you must update the dobs because they are currently available for 2002 and 2011, not for 2014.

so, you can whether change them all to match real life dobs (bale born in 1989, rooney in 1985, etc.) or wait for the new pack i'm making :ok:

periko512
24-10-14, 03:26 PM
Yep, I think I ll wait for your pack. I m really dummie with this, I would make it worse... Thanks!!

pierfra81
01-11-14, 12:29 AM
How long will it take, Milo? I can't wait :)

milo
01-11-14, 11:30 AM
almost added all the new pictures and updated the old ones, will need a few days to test the whole pack though, mid-november i'd say :ok:

pierfra81
02-11-14, 12:51 AM
If I start a game now, will the new pack work on a game already running?

milo
02-11-14, 01:19 PM
if the names and the dates of the game match with those in the pics file so it will :ok:

i'm making the pack suitable for october update and for starting in 2001 or 2014

pierfra81
02-11-14, 02:30 PM
Great! I guess that starting in 2014 is only possible with tapani patch, right?

milo
02-11-14, 03:41 PM
maybe also with flex but i'm not sure

pierfra81
02-11-14, 08:34 PM
What is flex?

milo
03-11-14, 11:50 AM
http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=147

pierfra81
13-11-14, 04:16 PM
Milo, it's half november now :)

Dermotron
13-11-14, 05:03 PM
Milo, it's half november now :)

Nope

milo
14-11-14, 12:05 PM
i'm a bit late actually... at least one more week... sorry

savixa
16-11-14, 05:02 PM
I can't download the players and manager pack...
when it finishes downloading it says an error occured, I tried 3 times with different browsers...
always the same...

milo
17-11-14, 03:23 PM
i'm going to upload a new version shortly so you can try to download that one :ok:

milo
20-11-14, 12:25 PM
ladies and gentlemen, i think tomorrow is the day!

but maybe this evening is everything is fine and i've got time to upload it :ok:

rfury
25-11-14, 07:06 PM
wonderful job !

pierfra81
25-11-14, 10:44 PM
where is?

comovaeso
26-11-14, 11:07 AM
I can't download the players and manager pack...
when it finishes downloading it says an error occured, I tried 3 times with different browsers...
always the same...
Try with a "Gestor de descargas" (Downloader manager, maybe...)

I had the same problem...and now I have the pack.

No way, I have the same problem as many. The backgrounds do not fit with the manager/club/stadium/player... :frusty: