PDA

View Full Version : World War III

316'sRegen
07-04-17, 04:53 PM
When historians look back on our era, they would probably say that WW3 started ages ago, at least since 2008 crash and of course 9/11 will likely be sen as the genesis.
Currency devaluation strategies, trade wars, proxy wars (Syria/Ukraine) over the last decade seem to all be feeding into a third global conflict.

Trump attacking Assad's airfield yesterday tells me he is listening to the wrong people on big decisions like this.
Putin takes no shit and backs down to no one.
Xi said he would save the global government project, i don't know a lot about the China guy but they are a powerful nation with huge resources.

Do you think we are already in the third global conflict?
Wlll humanity be foolish enough to go nuclear?
Discuss.

Tierney-LFC-1990
07-04-17, 05:05 PM
I believe very soon we're going to see a war to end all wars. This is going to be nuclear and I think the casualties are going to be off the scale.

316'sRegen
07-04-17, 06:20 PM
Russian Navy is moving towards the battleship/destroyer that launched the missile attack on Syria's airfield.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/russian-warship-steams-toward-us-destroyers-that-launched-syria-strikes.html

This is very worrying, I am nearly ready to put my survival plan into action.

Ratio
07-04-17, 06:23 PM
I think probably with Syria strike US sent a last warning to North Korea, they're loosing their patience.

info0
07-04-17, 09:25 PM
Hm, if anything like WW3 happens, you won't be able to tell or be on Internet mate. Russians, Chinese do know pretty well how to immobilize USA and other advanced armies.

The first thing to fall will be satellites in the sky. Then all Tomahawks, IR, self-aiming weapons go to waste. Traditional fighting? Please, no-jokes.

Oh and one would be stupid to think that war less utopia is possible. Humans are too greedy by nature. Wars will ALWAYS happen.

Btw that use of chemical gas on civilians in Syria. DOesn't that shit eerie remind you of Iraq back in the days when USA said they have evidence that Saddam has Nuclear weapons? (never had). They are pushing blame on Assad, but... Rebels in Syria are no angels. They openly admit that for political reasons and shit they wouldn't mind hurting their OWN people to be heard. Something tells me, that chemical attack is supported from outside (Israel? Turkey?). Some country which would have huge benefit out of this.

Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen. Getting involved in Syria is not going in his favor imo.

Tierney-LFC-1990
07-04-17, 09:53 PM
Every super power looks like it's going to play a part in this. USA, Britain, Israel, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Turkey.

Trust_in_Klopp
07-04-17, 10:23 PM
Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen.

His own party:

http://i.imgur.com/YzNDdSs.gif

Ste117
08-04-17, 01:20 AM
Trump was right to attack Syria the way he did, the only good thing he has done so far, someone needs to do something and he did, not like the cowards in charge of our country who just condemn everything. So what if it pissed Russia off or it came close to war with Russia, I would love war with Russia and watch those fucking Eastern idiots get blown off the map.

316'sRegen
08-04-17, 03:52 AM
Hm, if anything like WW3 happens, you won't be able to tell or be on Internet mate. Russians, Chinese do know pretty well how to immobilize USA and other advanced armies.

The first thing to fall will be satellites in the sky. Then all Tomahawks, IR, self-aiming weapons go to waste. Traditional fighting? Please, no-jokes.

Oh and one would be stupid to think that war less utopia is possible. Humans are too greedy by nature. Wars will ALWAYS happen.

Btw that use of chemical gas on civilians in Syria. DOesn't that shit eerie remind you of Iraq back in the days when USA said they have evidence that Saddam has Nuclear weapons? (never had). They are pushing blame on Assad, but... Rebels in Syria are no angels. They openly admit that for political reasons and shit they wouldn't mind hurting their OWN people to be heard. Something tells me, that chemical attack is supported from outside (Israel? Turkey?). Some country which would have huge benefit out of this.

Trump is a bona fide idiot in charge of huge country and has access to bad toys. One wrong move and fuck knows what will happen. Getting involved in Syria is not going in his favor imo.

Once again I agree with 98% of your post.
Trump made a stupid move here because Assad may be a bad guy or whatever but he isn't a stupid guy and if you want to cast your memory back to anything then what about this exact same scenario happened years ago. "Red Lines of Obama" He didn't do it then either, the UN verified that (http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139).
Remember when our Westminster parliament had to listen to their constituents and vote down (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783) the military action on syria? The US military went on facebook with "I will not be al qaeda's airforce" (http://gmmuk.com/an-amazing-story-emerging-us-military-revolt-against-obamas-decision-to-support-al-qaeda-in-syria/) Status posts
(this is the only time I have ever telephoned my MP) :D

Why would he do a stupid move like that when they are winning the military conflict? Watch Ron Paul's vid "0% chance it was Assad"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

Trump like all Presidents had lofty goals, but the machine is taking him over.
I am on edge at the moment.

I know what you're describing with EMP attacks meaning there is no electriocity, internet is a joke to expect at that point, there will be no clean water.
I haven't read up on the Trump Xi meeeting yet, all this stuff going on at once is designed to fucking bamboozle us.

316'sRegen
08-04-17, 03:58 AM
His own party:

http://i.imgur.com/YzNDdSs.gif

Klopp, please don't bring that in here.
John McCain is part of the entrenched establishment. He tried to enact military action last week or the week before only Rand Paul stopped it (also a member of the same party)

We don't want to argue left/right stuff in here mate, if you don't mind.

I would be interested in your outlook on the bigger scale, with all the moving parts at the moment, are you concerned that a hot war is possible or likely?

(We can talk about different things in different threads, and for the record I hate McCain more than you do :lol:)

Tierney-LFC-1990
08-04-17, 07:04 PM
Trump was right to attack Syria the way he did, the only good thing he has done so far, someone needs to do something and he did, not like the cowards in charge of our country who just condemn everything. So what if it pissed Russia off or it came close to war with Russia, I would love war with Russia and watch those fucking Eastern idiots get blown off the map.

I agree with this mate. Trump has shown serious balls here and I love that! Why should the west be bullied by these eastern scumbags!

info0
09-04-17, 10:40 AM
No-one is bullied. You believe media too much. That's why I stopped relying on this shit. Ever since PewDiePie showed how manipulative established media can be (New Your Times for Gods sake!).

Trump firing Tomahawks on airfield which means nothing to Russia. Plus Russians do have SS300/SS400 shield. Why it didn't destroy the TH? Simple: because Trump and Putin have a deal between them. Putin knew beforehand what will happen. He moved his people to safe place. No-one got hurt in that attack. Didn't you find it a little bit surprising?

Ste is blinded by hatred towards Russia, so I will ignore his nonsense. Better prepare for war regarding Gibraltar instead with Spain. As they won't back down and it will be similar to Russian annexation of Crimea. ;)

316'sRegen
09-04-17, 11:54 AM
Dunno if Putin had prior knowledge, but the attack was actually because at that airfield was known to be where Russia was storing the gas weapons they volunteered to decomission the last time the media tried this gas attack false flag carry on. USA decided to destroy all the cache and end the possibility of any more (even though it will be proven Assad didn't do it, now he definitely can't).

I am not quite as worried this morning but I do still think the WW3 scenario is building.

Ste hates Russia because of the Ukraine deal i think, but of course that's the media as well, if any bullying was happening it was us encircling them with our military alliance after not doing that being
part of the deal we had with Russia. The west broke their word and Soros paid a lot of money to destabilise Ukraine, but BBC or Sky don't put that on TV. RT do though. I don't undestand the hate of Russia. The people here hoping USA and Russia get in a war are so stupid i have no words. Nuclear war is an ELE lads. It isn't watching cool night battles on the news, they destroy cities in seconds.Come on now, think a wee bit.

Did they use the S400? Because less than half the TH hit any targets. This could be a chance for the US Navy to have a free shot at observing ghose things operate?
Might not have been there at all but doesn't that mean those missiles USA fired are overpriced junk? 50% hit rate is no good in a war.

I hear Spain and GBR were close to an agreement on Gibraltar. I believe we could kick their grassy ass anyway but it shouldn't come to that.

Dermotron
09-04-17, 12:11 PM
This was Trump looking for a ratings boost and some support in his own party, plain and simple. The most likely party to benefit out of the gas attack is Trump (not the US even though the millions of delusionists living there would have you think its keeping them safe). The only other party to benefit are the rebels/Isis - gas people with chemical Assad is known to have, he gets instant blame, US act like brainless idiots led by a brainless idiot and do their bombing for them. The likely hood of this being anything other than a Trump ratings boost is very slim though. Ironic they arent condoning terrorism now since its the plain simple truth of what the US have done but with far expensive methods. No evidence bit let's fire 79 missiles just in case, of which only 1 hit the supposed target out of 79. Beggars belief how anyone can watch news that is leaving this out or aren't openly debating it.

Trump supporters still supporting him must feel like complete tools. This is exactly what he said over and over he wouldn't do. His ego getting damaged by not being liked is pathetic. But hey, everyone knew this voting for him so why are they feigning surprise now.

As for World War III I don't think this going to be the catalyst. The Russians will see through this too. And whilst they don't like it they will also benefit from the other reason for the attack, to drive the price of oil. Which is the only reason the US have ever stepped for in the Middle East no matter who is spinning the narrative.

316'sRegen
09-04-17, 12:32 PM
There is no ratings boost though Dermo, maybe CNN have left him alone for a weekend but in terms of people who support him he has taken a hit here. Maybe they thought this would have that effect but the main ones criticising this (in USA) are his supporters. The others have been brainwashed that Putin is Satan himself.

Television is weaponised, i haven't watched in years

Trump is bringing coal back as well, dunno how that feeds into it, bound to affect Russia or KSA, whoever they need less oil from.

316'sRegen
10-04-17, 08:36 AM
Now Tillerson wants to blame Russia, are they just widely accepted as the enemy or what, I don't see how this is their fault. Americans must be buying into it or something.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39548388

Our idiot court jester bloody BOJO the clown, who the hell do we think we are to tell nations who they can be friends with.

Little fat Kim has shut his face though eh? American Armada are heading there now, will be there wed/thurs

info0
10-04-17, 05:45 PM
Pushing the blame. Typical. USA only take part in war they start on their own - that's a slogan I know for some time :lol:.

People seriously think that they can do as they please with Russia and Putin? Seriously? People became very delusional or something snapped in some people brains.

Russia will bow to no-one. Putin is too clever. He outsmarts everyone so far in his politics and how he conducts his modus operandi. I hope no-one steps out of the line and gets on bad side of Putin. It will be very bad.

Trust_in_Klopp
10-04-17, 09:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

Do you mind filling me in on the source of the info contained within that video?

I'm not going to listen to Ron Paul talk for 12 minutes :crazy:

Came across this today:

From Al-Masdar to InfoWars: How a pro-Assad conspiracy theory got picked up by the far-right
http://www.businessinsider.com/syriahoax-conspiracy-alex-jones-infowars-syria-trump-hoax-2017-4

A conspiracy alleging a chemical weapons attack carried out in northwestern Syria last week was a "false flag" operation orchestrated by "terrorists" opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad quickly made its way from a pro-Assad propaganda outlet to leading members of the far-right media in the US.

The Al-Masdar piece was quickly "reproduced verbatim by at least three conspiracy sites: globalresearch.ca, informationclearinghouse.info and The Lifeboat News," according to DFR Lab.

It was also quoted extensively in an article titled, "This is why CNN and all mainstream media must apologize for FAKE NEWS Syria chemical attack," which was published by the pro-Russia site The Duran.

On April 5, InfoWars, a far-right site known for peddling conspiracy theories, picked it up. It ran an article claiming the gas attack was a false-flag operation funded by the liberal business magnate George Soros and carried out by the White Helmets — a civil defense organization comprised of volunteer first responders that detractors have attempted to brand as a tool of Al Qaeda-aligned rebel forces.

The InfoWars article, DFR Lab wrote, "made the same claims, and used the same sources, as the al-Masdar story," merely "reversing their order."

Once the theory was in the crosshairs of one of the country's most notorious conspiracy theorists — InfoWars founder Alex Jones — it got help from one of Jones' biggest fans: Mike Cernovich, the self-described "new right" commentator whose work has been praised by the Trump administration.

"#SyriaHoax is hash tag of the day! Don't fall for #SyriaHoax!," Cernovich tweeted to his nearly 250,000 followers on April 6.

The hashtag was retweeted approximately 3,000 times by some 40-odd Twitter accounts — including fake accounts operated by Twitter "bots" programmed to aggressively pump out propaganda. DFR Lab suggested the idea for the hashtag may have originated with a month-old, pro-Russia account with 18 followers.

Much of the hashtag's "initial viral appeal appears to have come from suspiciously hyperactive accounts that tweeted it dozens or hundreds of times in the space of a few hours," DFR Lab wrote.

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 09:55 AM
Do you mind filling me in on the source of the info contained within that video?

I'm not going to listen to Ron Paul talk for 12 minutes :crazy:

Came across this today:

From Al-Masdar to InfoWars: How a pro-Assad conspiracy theory got picked up by the far-right
http://www.businessinsider.com/syriahoax-conspiracy-alex-jones-infowars-syria-trump-hoax-2017-4

What is your malfunction you wee spastic?
We know you hate infowars, that isn't the topic so :focus:

The people saying it's a false flag attack are looking at
1. Logic (Assad was already winning) It makes no sense.
2. 2. History the exact same thing was tried in 2013, proven then to be subterfuge by the UN.

The fact that you won't listen to someone like Ron Paul tells me a lot. In a WW3 scenario all you still care about is right / left.
Try Robert David Steele, former CIA or what about the British ambassador to Syria? He was on breakfast TV saying it was a false flag in UK mate.
I listen to them all, it gives you a better insight but I thought false flag immediately on hearing the news because ISIS (who Assad is fighting against) were getting their asses kicked in Syria, meaning this would be the last thing Assad would do. No one else here even questions history or logic, only yourself.

This topic transcends your left right shit mate, so if that's all that matters to you

Fucking PIPE DOWN and let the adults speak. I want to see their opinions and angles/views on stuff and you aren't offering anything new.

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 12:00 PM
Kim is shitting himself

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39561410

China massing troops, but are they for combat or stopping NK refugees pouring int China?
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/11/china-deploys-150000-troops-amid-fears-trump-will-launch-air-strike-on-north-korea-6566998/

info0
11-04-17, 03:13 PM
Kim is not shitting himself. He just stated that if USA crosses the borders they will attack them in an act to protect themselves. Fairly mild statement (btw in USA you can shoot anyone down who crosses the land on your property).

USA starts to act like they can do anything. Time for wake up call ;].

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 03:18 PM
The fact that you won't listen to someone like Ron Paul tells me a lot.

Actually I listened to him a lot and considered voting for him in 2008....learned a bit too much about him though

He is a fucking racist.

That is why I refuse to listen to him.

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 03:24 PM
1. Logic (Assad was already winning) It makes no sense.

Logic...always used by mass murderers...everything they do makes a ton of sense :rolleyes:

2. History the exact same thing was tried in 2013, proven then to be subterfuge by the UN.

Proven? Lets see the proof (if it exists, which I assume it doesn't)

Funny article from 2013:
(from the News media that brought us Donald Trump)

Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/10/putin-is-one-who-really-deserves-that-nobel-peace-prize.html

In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

The eventful day started out Monday morning with the Obama administration making a full court press for an American attack on Syria: lobbying members of Congress, scheduling an historic series of presidential interviews with top news anchors, and sending Secretary Kerry to London to persuade our reluctant allies to scramble their jets, too.

Then Secretary Kerry made an off-hand comment that the only way an American attack would be called off is if the Syrians turn over all their chemical weapons to an international body. Then he added, “but that isn’t going to happen.”

I guess he was right.....the same people that were slamming Kerry & Obama for wanting to do something about Syria are the same people that are patting Trump on the back for his FIREWORKS DISPLAY

Not everything is a dark shadowy global conspiracy. A lot of what we are seeing right now is the fact that D.C. Republicans BELIEVE IN NOTHING(I include Trump in this group now) and would rather just troll Democrats than to come up with a plan of their own. However in the case of Syria, this may be one of the few times that Trump isn't trying to troll Democrats...just being his usual impulsive self....I could definitely speculate on why or how this all came to pass....

I'll be the first to admit I have no proof when I make a claim....such as....Putin served up a softball for Trump in Syria .....this is being considered Trump's best week in the White House despite the fact that Trump's own team is fighting with each other over POWER (Bannon vs Kushner & the Trump Family) and no one is talking about the COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA or his SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HEALTHCARE BILL ATM...everyone is distracted because the focus is on a much more complicated subject.

If you're acting like you're the adult here....do the adult thing...back up your claims with something other than speculation.

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 05:38 PM
Logic...always used by mass murderers...everything they do makes a ton of sense :rolleyes:

Proven? Lets see the proof (if it exists, which I assume it doesn't)

Funny article from 2013:
(from the News media that brought us Donald Trump)

Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/10/putin-is-one-who-really-deserves-that-nobel-peace-prize.html

I guess he was right.....the same people that were slamming Kerry & Obama for wanting to do something about Syria are the same people that are patting Trump on the back for his FIREWORKS DISPLAY

Not everything is a dark shadowy global conspiracy. A lot of what we are seeing right now is the fact that D.C. Republicans BELIEVE IN NOTHING(I include Trump in this group now) and would rather just troll Democrats than to come up with a plan of their own. However in the case of Syria, this may be one of the few times that Trump isn't trying to troll Democrats...just being his usual impulsive self....I could definitely speculate on why or how this all came to pass....

I'll be the first to admit I have no proof when I make a claim....such as....Putin served up a softball for Trump in Syria .....this is being considered Trump's best week in the White House despite the fact that Trump's own team is fighting with each other over POWER (Bannon vs Kushner & the Trump Family) and no one is talking about the COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA or his SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HEALTHCARE BILL ATM...everyone is distracted because the focus is on a much more complicated subject.

If you're acting like you're the adult here....do the adult thing...back up your claims with something other than speculation.

Here, washington fucking times: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

This isn't the american politics thread, stop trying to score points on your left right shit,
You think i'm making up the UN thing? Wise up son, i follow this shit every day, I can remember things.

You are so ridiculously partisan and trapped in your two party bullshit that known facts like this don't matter, in fact you won't even LISTEN to another viewpoint like Ron Paul even just to see what he's saying :lol:
You ASSUME all sorts of bollocks, a simple search about that UN statement in 2013 was all you needed to do.
So yes, i do take the higher ground here. I'm not happy with Trump doing this. I can see beyond party politics.

I was actually hoping people on here may know stuff about China or Russia that could be interesting or insightful.
Take your point scoring elsewhere though, this is not the place. Fucking WW3 HERE!

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 06:40 PM
See how a statesman should project himself.

Direct, straightforward balanced statement that it's very difficult to disagree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEkNJrySb10

He makes our politicians look like schoolboy amatuers every time. Obama, Kerry, Cameron (make a dick of him in person at a joint presser : lol:), BOJO :rofl:

Get Putin Trump, May and Xi in a room and sort it out eh? Bojo is visiting the Russian counterpart (Labrov?) tomorrow.

Think about what Vlad did here though. If there are more chem attacks he will be vindicated, the UN will have to go in again etc etc
No more of the attacks? He still looks strong and also reasonable, level headed. He is the curent reigning champ of world politics :lol:

Which is more like WWE ever day.

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 06:45 PM
Here, washington fucking times: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

Did you even read the article you just posted, or just the headline?

This is proof of your accusation?

Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1f/61/c1/1f61c14f898eae74b7461276e1ffd192.jpg

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 06:52 PM
Ha ha ha no kid i picked that one on purpose to see if you'd read it!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

If Assad actually did these attacks he would have been removed already and he would have little support in Syria.

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 06:57 PM
Did you even read the article you just posted, or just the headline?

This is proof of your accusation?

Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1f/61/c1/1f61c14f898eae74b7461276e1ffd192.jpg

DAMN.....my bad.....

This is even dumber than I thought....you posted a 2013 article....I assumed you were linking me to a 2017 article.

Let me get this straight......

You're linking me to a 2013 article that says there is no proof that it was not Assad's regime....

You want me to believe that 2013 article is proof that your accusations for what happened on April 4, 2017 are based on proof?

I figured you were just an extremist with a different point of view than me...I didn't realize you were a fucking nutjob.

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 07:01 PM
more like WWE ever day.

What do you expect when you promote propaganda that helps gets this guy elected despite losing the popular vote?

http://i.imgur.com/WJaCyxP.gif

Shambalane
11-04-17, 07:17 PM
It's his dishonesty that's the most damning. Why does he use try use misinformation. It's like he can't be wrong.

His climate change denial is hilarious.
His complete denial of credibility of mainstream media whilst swallowing anything from Infowars to breitbart .

When it doesn't go his way he turns to insults. That's why I threw him on ignore. No time in the day for that shite.

Trust_in_Klopp
11-04-17, 07:20 PM
since you've made it clear that we're only talking about things that may have happened...

A Russian Drone May Have Turned Off Its Camera Right Before A Syrian Hospital Was Bombed

US military officials tell BuzzFeed News it may have been a Russian plane that struck the hospital treating victims of Tuesday’s chemical attack, after watching the building closely via drone.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nancyyoussef/a-russian-drone-may-have-turned-off-its-camera-right-before?utm_term=.xkLzwK2Zr#.swW8v50n9

US officials suspect that Russia operated a drone and military aircraft that surveyed and struck a Syrian hospital treating victims of the chemical attack that prompted US airstrikes on a Syrian airfield days later, two US officials told BuzzFeed News on Friday.

Military officials suspect that someone turned off the camera onboard the Russian unmanned drone just before the strike on the hospital Tuesday, effectively turning a blind eye to the attack. The officials did not make clear how the US was able to determine when the drone’s camera was recording.

The assessment that Russia may have been behind the hospital attack, if accurate, would be the first evidence that Russian pilots stationed in Syria may have been aware of the attack carried out by Syrian planes. The Syrian aircraft were among the 20 aircraft destroyed by the US strike campaign on Thursday night, according to the Pentagon. US radar tracked the Russian plane taking off and hitting the hospital, one of the US officials told BuzzFeed News. US officials believe the attack on the hospital may have been an attempt to destroy evidence of the sarin gas attack.

Since the April 4 sarin nerve agent attack that killed at least 70 people and injured hundreds more, the United States has made clear that it is holding Russia at least in some measure responsible. Members of the Trump administration have said publicly that Russia’s inability to stop their ally Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from launching an attack, after continuing to back him militarily, falls on them.

Just hours after two US destroyers — the USS Porter and USS Ross — launched 59 Tomahawk missiles toward the al-Shayrat air base in Homs, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said: "Clearly Russia has failed in its responsibility. Either Russia has been complicit or Russia has been simply incompetent.” Tillerson travels to Moscow Tuesday.

If the US suspicions are proved true, it could suggest that far from monitoring Syria’s destruction of its chemical weapons, as Russia said it would do in a 2013 agreement with the United States, Moscow was instead aware that the Syrian government continued to stock chemical weapons.

Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the United Nations, told a UN Security Council meeting Friday that the US is “prepared to do more” in Syria. She did not clarify what actions were on the table, though Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin later told reporters that new economic sanctions were being prepared.

Two US military officials who briefed reporters Friday about the US strike on al-Shayrat air base said that they believe the Syrian military attack happened around 6:50 am local time in Khan Shaykhun when an ordnance landed in the middle of a road, allowing sarin nerve agent to spread through the village. By 7 am evidence of victims emerged, the officials said. Those who survived went to the nearest hospital.

As victims began pouring into what the officials said was clearly a hospital, a Russian-made UAV went up over the hospital and began filming. Five hours after the sarin attack, the camera switched off and a Russian-made aircraft struck the hospital. The two military officials said that it was unclear whether the aircraft were Russian or Syrian as the Syrians buy Russian-made aircraft. But the US official said the intelligence available pointed toward Russia. It is unclear what damage was inflicted on the hospital in the strike.

Russia’s Ministry of Defense has said since the Syrian attack hit "workshops, which produced chemical warfare munitions" rather than dropping chemical weapons itself.

“This is patterned behavior. The Russians have consistently conducted precise airstrikes targeting civilian infrastructure and hospital in particular, for example in Aleppo,” Jennifer Cafarella, a Syria analyst for the Washington-based Institute for the Study of War, told BuzzFeed News.

The two US military officials who briefed the press said Friday they could not rule out that the Russians participated in or knew about the sarin gas attack that spurred a US strike, saying they would investigate any information that points toward Russian involvement.

“We have no knowledge” of that, one of the senior military officials said. But the Pentagon would “investigate any information that could lead in that direction,” the official said.

Between twelve and 100 Russian personnel and aircraft were at the base, allowing the Russians to know every time a Syrian aircraft took off for a mission. But US officials said they had no definitive evidence that Russia had prior knowledge of Tuesday’s attack.

The US military, which notified the Russians beforehand that a military operation would be happening at that military base, also could not say whether the Russians notified their Syrian allies ahead of the bombardment. The US military said it had no evidence of either the Russians or the Syrians moving personnel or equipment off the base in the hours before the US military launched its missiles, around 840 p.m. EST.

“It is implied,” one of the US military officials said

Ste117
11-04-17, 07:35 PM
Calling someone a spastic is bang out of order.

316'sRegen
11-04-17, 10:44 PM
:lol:

state of ye :lol:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 02:03 AM
I guess only time will tell if you're right about what happened on April 4, 2017

At least it appears that you're finally aware of what I was already aware of....

that Trump is just a puppet with dangerous ideas and has no business running this country.

It still boggles my mind that for months you were acting as though you'd lay your life on the line in order for Trump to become POTUS

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 02:17 AM
and if you didn't already know that Sean Spicer is full of shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUX8lKh_JE
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/74961734/sean-spicer-press-secretary-coconuts-are-mammals-because-they-have-hair-and-produce-milk-period.jpg
https://8.smash.com/u/2017/01/Press-Secretary-Sean-Spicer-Is-Absolutely-Not-A-Meme-Period.jpg

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 04:37 AM
You are so ridiculously partisan and trapped in your two party bullshit that known facts like this don't matter

I'm not trapped up in it but if you don't believe America's two party bullshit means anything on a world state, you're mistaken.

For better or worse, the U.S. is a military superpower.

We'd have weapons to spare if World War III is a reality.

Yet Trump is increasing our military budget instead of taking care of the hungry and sick Americans that the politicians and corporations(that he is already giving MORE POWER to) have fucked in the ass.

It is no wonder that Eric Trump wasn't allowed to work in the White House.....his only job is to pretend that he is running the Trump businesses yet he feels the need to remind us what the media should be focusing on.....

Today:

Eric Trump says Syria strike shows there is no 'tie' between President Trump and Russia

http://www.businessinsider.com/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-shows-there-is-no-tie-between-russia-president-donald-trump-2017-4

He believes he is clearing his family's name when all of he is doing is making it obvious that this whole Good Cop/Bad Cop scenario(insert Trump, Putin, Assad, or the 'Deep State' wherever you please) that is being played out on a world stage is less believable than Independent cheesy cop films I've watched that used unpaid actors found on Craigslist.

I've yet to see any evidence the Syria attack was a false flag(who knows..no one in this forum does..maybe it was).....but I have 30+ years of evidence to show that Trump is nothing but an opportunist with no conscience.

That is all we really have to go on at the moment.

316'sRegen
12-04-17, 06:41 AM
Na you're not caught up in partisan bullshit, then you go and make 3 more o the same posts. Memes and all. :lol:
You accept now the UN confirmed what i said? You accept Ban Ki Moon's letter :rofl:
Trump doing something wrong (in my eyes) was always going to happen, i already said that WEEKS AGO but you don't have any memory.
Are you seriously telling me you weren't aware that since 2013 the 'opposition rebels' (CNN nominclature so you weren't aware Obummer was backing ISIS) were known to have used the chemicals and tried to say Assad did it?
This guy knows from experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LKsn4ZutxQ

If YES, then you were being a bit of a dick pretending you had no knowledge of it, the worst kind of partizan who isn't interested in finding out truths that challenge their (1 dimensional) world view and would try to obfuscate the truth so others don't see their flawed reasoning.
If NO, and you genuinely have no knowledge of any of the history of the 5+ years of war in Syria which Assad didn't start incidentally then you aren't informed on the subject. Why not read about it first?

Either way how you have injected yourself on the thread and made it all about your shite is downright petulent.
I didn't want to talk about USA politics with you because you are basically always hysterical about Trump so it's impossible to have any real discussion.

This thread is more around military moves, the world leaders posturing, diplomacy. It's a different topic than your 'not my president' rubbish.

The headlines this morning say Kim is backing down, Xi is backing Trump, Tillerson is mentioning the dreaded regime change but not seemingly as a demand, more like that's preferable. Eventually.
Load of balls though, Assad was elected. He probably would be re elected as well but what i'm saying is it could al blow over for another couple of months again.

Next 2 days are crucial but I'm happy to hear nation building regime change power vaccuum isn't the plan for Syria.

info0
12-04-17, 03:23 PM
And there are still extremist to confront. Just yesterday there was another ambush, this time done on BVB players...

Yet people like Ste will still want that shit in their country :lol: or Craig will say to accept them because they are refugees :lol:. Sadly, I can't hear many positives about them, all they seem to do are negative things and for that they will be remembered. Wondering what has to happen for Europe to wake the fuck up? So far killing people is not good enough. Go figure.

The people from that society say: Europe will have to accept the bombing attacks as normal soon. :lol:.

What does this have to do with WW3? In my opinion, a lot. Sooner or later people will realise, but it will probably be too late to take action. ;]

As for Trump/Putin/Kim Dzong Un and other heads, only Trump causes concerns and scares the shit out of me, because of his short trigger action taking bs. Like he did with Syria, cause he saw "use of chemicals on children" stuff.

If he really is that concerned about children well being I will ask once more, why USA is not so willing to attack Israel and protect Palestinians? You know Mr Trump, Israel is not even a real country. They stole the land from Palestine using force (under Zionists banner). So yeah. Fucking hypocrite ;).

If someone wants short history (although it's in French):

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/rue89/rue89-les-echos-de-lhistoire/20140729.RUE0525/petite-histoire-de-la-palestine-pour-les-nuls.html It's good read.

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 03:38 PM
This thread is more around military moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRoLRJCW3js

info0
12-04-17, 07:23 PM
:lol:. This made me go :rofl:. Trump is ignorant isn't he? ;) (or he is just naturally stupid and doesn't recognize it? :P)

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 09:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1X69loDB0Y

Tierney-LFC-1990
12-04-17, 09:23 PM
And there are still extremist to confront. Just yesterday there was another ambush, this time done on BVB players...

Yet people like Ste will still want that shit in their country :lol: or Craig will say to accept them because they are refugees :lol:. Sadly, I can't hear many positives about them, all they seem to do are negative things and for that they will be remembered. Wondering what has to happen for Europe to wake the fuck up? So far killing people is not good enough. Go figure.

The people from that society say: Europe will have to accept the bombing attacks as normal soon. :lol:.

What does this have to do with WW3? In my opinion, a lot. Sooner or later people will realise, but it will probably be too late to take action. ;]

As for Trump/Putin/Kim Dzong Un and other heads, only Trump causes concerns and scares the shit out of me, because of his short trigger action taking bs. Like he did with Syria, cause he saw "use of chemicals on children" stuff.

If he really is that concerned about children well being I will ask once more, why USA is not so willing to attack Israel and protect Palestinians? You know Mr Trump, Israel is not even a real country. They stole the land from Palestine using force (under Zionists banner). So yeah. Fucking hypocrite ;).

If someone wants short history (although it's in French):

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/rue89/rue89-les-echos-de-lhistoire/20140729.RUE0525/petite-histoire-de-la-palestine-pour-les-nuls.html It's good read.

The Israeli army is one of the best armies in the world, if not the best. I'd much rather the west were allies with them than enemies that's for sure. They have been horrifically treated throughout the ages and hated by many nations, a lot is made out to make them the bad guys but in my honest and humble opinion I don't think they are. But everyone to their own.

316'sRegen
12-04-17, 09:38 PM
The Israeli army is one of the best armies in the world, if not the best. I'd much rather the west were allies with them than enemies that's for sure. They have been horrifically treated throughout the ages and hated by many nations, a lot is made out to make them the bad guys but in my honest and humble opinion I don't think they are. But everyone to their own.

theres a lot of history there, pre 1969 borders and all that.They are a well equipped army, for sure but i wouldnt go as far as best. Regional superpower undoubtedly but USA gives them tge hardware, apaches, missiles and such. Tge whole region is a proxy war like dermo says its mainly tge pipelines tgat are tge objectives.

I think when we look back on what just happened it will be remembered as Trump banging his fist on tge table. It looks like everything will cool off now hopefully.

unless kim goes off on a mad one.

info has valid points about tge sleeper army.
read albert pike

Dermotron
12-04-17, 09:42 PM
Is your autocorrect drunk?

Trust_in_Klopp
12-04-17, 10:13 PM

I'll be the first to admit I have a lot to learn about the Israel/Palestine situation....

but I'm pretty sure I know enough to realize how ignorant Trump sounds on the issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNoZDzYjp8

316'sRegen
12-04-17, 11:08 PM
Is your autocorrect drunk?

:rofl: :ok:

I am slightly drunk. When I type responses on the Vita the "the" doesn't hit the mark so well, even when I'm sober.

I was streaming tonight to see if anyone in the Dailymotion land had any thoughts. They didn't. :lol:

ALSO: when someone makes a joke like this you are not allowed to go back and fix your spelling :mod:

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 01:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BooPs43hkFk

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 02:36 AM
Television is weaponised, i haven't watched in years

You might want to tune in...

I honestly wouldn't believe this if it wasn't on video (Even though it does sound like CLASSIC TRUMP)

Trump forgot which country he fired 59 missiles at....but has vivid memories about the cake he was eating at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eSz8GM5hvM
http://cookdiary.net/wp-content/uploads/images/Death-By-Chocolate_11066.jpg

316'sRegen
13-04-17, 11:02 AM
The interviewer brings up dessert and talk about it lasts 3 seconds of your two and a half min clip.
Anyone watching that will be focusing on the bit were China agreed with your President.
Seriously lad, catch yourself on now :lol:

Do you really watch that clip and your takeaway from the conversation is 'chocolate cake'?
:rofl: just, wow.

BBC top story today is about Russia not preventing 330 deaths in what sounds similar to the Waco incident in Texas and happened13 years ago.
The anti Russia stuff is here to stay in the media. Trump needs to sit down with Putin, as soon as they can arrange it.

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 05:53 PM
Do you really watch that clip and your takeaway from the conversation is 'chocolate cake'?

If you had read what I said you'd that my 1st takeaway from the conversation was that Trump forgot which country he fired missiles at.

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 05:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5h2fjhKyQ

I guess we'll soon see how effective these things are...

First on CNN: US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

Craig Forrest
13-04-17, 06:06 PM
TIK - 316sRegen is gone. He asked that we delete all the information we held on him. You're debating no one

TheHostPlayer
13-04-17, 07:18 PM
What the fuck is the US doing? Trying to piss everyone off at the same time?

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 10:06 PM
What the fuck is the US doing?

Trump's foreign policy isn't exactly coherent so no one really knows.

As long as Trump doesn't ramp up his war against our Free Press we should eventually find out what is going on.

Felix
13-04-17, 10:08 PM
TIK - 316sRegen is gone. He asked that we delete all the information we held on him. You're debating no one

Is this true? Peace at last!

Will he call himself 316'sRegen'sRegen if he comes back though?

Trust_in_Klopp
13-04-17, 10:39 PM
Trying to piss everyone off at the same time?

He is a very senseless & vindictive person so maybe he is just trying to piss off Obama & Hillary? :wacko:

FLASHBACK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHuZM_9qTk

Craig Forrest
13-04-17, 11:41 PM
Trump's foreign policy isn't exactly coherent so no one really knows.

Say what you want about the Russians, but I was watching an interview with Maria Zakharova, the spokesperson for Lavrov, and she literally said "the US foreign policy is so confusing and ever-changing under Trump and Tillerson that we have no idea what's going on and what they are going to do next."

The Russians always always act in their National interest first. Everyone knows that. What they will do is easy to predict and work with.... but the US right now? Who knows....

Craig Forrest
14-04-17, 12:45 AM
Ignore the title of the video. It's the only translated version of the interview I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8126Iy6gM

info0
14-04-17, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5h2fjhKyQ

I guess we'll soon see how effective these things are...

First on CNN: US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

Killing 0 people. The cost of production is: 16 mln US $ per such bomb. One thing is clear: they have to make use of weapons they have in wearhouses. Nothing works better than war when it comes to rising economy. Trump probably knows it. He will start another pointless war somewhere just to use "forgotten" weapons ;]. Oh Mother of Bombs was non-nuclear and Father of All Bombs is nuclear.

You lot are afraid of Russians too much to see that Trump insanity might spark the end of the World :lol:. I admit I wanted him to win US Election ahead of Clinton, but didn't think, he would actually do a lot of shit he is doing.

Fods
14-04-17, 02:37 PM
Yeh I'd be same, let's get rid of excess nukes in our warehouses cos they've been sat there a few years!!!

BeezerCeltic1967
30-04-17, 03:14 PM
https://youtu.be/fRzVaBZscBA

Just send this guy over :lol:

BOMB RA LOT OF THEM :lol: :lol: :lol: