Thread: Vote - your favourite cult CM/FM Centre forward/Striker

vCash

Vote - your favourite cult CM/FM Centre forward/Striker

vCash
    Saviola for me, more on 99/00 than 01/02, but he's one of my all time favourite CM players.

vCash
    Jermain Defoe, part of the great talented 'West Ham 4' (Carrick, Ferdinand and Joe Cole). Altough gotta admit I always used him next to Saviola

vCash
    A few random names for me, Pierre Webo, Jay Lucas and Fausto Rossini.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    For me it has to be the The Legendary To Madeira.

For many years he would be my go to striker (Way before I found out he wasnt real)

Other than him, I would say Justin Georcelin or Cherno Samba. Never ever purchased Tsigalko and as I would never start with a club in a country where he could get a work permit.

Oh and a final shout out to the Legend that is Leon Fortune-West

vCash
    In 0102 Luca Toni could be absolutely brilliant and not expensive if Brescia are relegated, which they usually are

Andri Sigthorsson on CM99 where he had PA: 200 is probably the greatest CM striker IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Dalglish's Smile View Post
    In 0102 Luca Toni could be absolutely brilliant and not expensive if Brescia are relegated, which they usually are.
    This.

Anelka and Konstantinou on CM0001 (both decent on CM0102 also)

Joao Paiva

vCash
    A who's who of childhood heroes if there ever was one.

Went for Cherno Samba - simply because of the first 01/02 season I played (and continued to play for many, many years) he was my talisman, signed on a free after a few years in Roma's reserves, and as I wasn't bothered about researching the game online etc it felt liked I'd unearthed a gem (who turned out to be probably the most famous gem in CM/FM history)

But there are so many on (and not on) that list

Leonenko and a pre-United Solskjaer in 95/96
    Nevland, Negri, Neset, Rozental, Bakayoko, Salas in 97/98
    Skalidis, Madeira, Papadopoulos, Cavenaghi (who I only had for the first time in a recent game when I moved clubs), Paiva, Georcelin, Defoe, Dunwell and probably far too many more to mention in 01/02

vCash
    A no brainer for me. Tsigalko always was, and always will be, the king of cm 01/02.

vCash
    I must say that my favourite striker ever on CM 01/02 was Samba but I only made one game with him as a starter (on Man Utd I always used van Nistelroy as a starter).

But I had to vote for Tó Madeira... starter or not, I have a great number of game where he was the best.

About Tsigalko... if I keep playing my game with Benfica I will use him for the first time

vCash
    Got to be Samba for me!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    For 01/02 it's got to be To Madeira for me, although I've had the most success when playing Morientes up front as a lone forward.

If we're talking any CM, then it'll be Ignacio Arteaga on 03/04. Stats don't make him look overly special but he always gets a ton of goals for me and pushes out whatever top striker I had. Rarely hear him mentioned but complete legend to me, and I look forward to seeing if he can replicate that on 01/02 in the new CML.

Also a shout for Supat Rungratsamee.

vCash
    Tsigalko!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    David Collins