Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2017 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Code:
    Not enough parameters for LOAN.: (7307) "LOAN" "Maxime" "" "D'Arpino" Olympique Lyonnais IIs" "US Orlťans" 1 6 2001 30 6 2002
    Not enough parameters for LOAN.: (7469) "LOAN" "Alfred" "" "N'Diaye" Villarreal C.F. B." "Wolverhampton Wanderers" 1 6 2001 15 6 2002
    Not enough parameters for LOAN.: (7508) "LOAN" "Nicolas" "" "N'Koulou" Olympique Lyonnais IIs" "Torino" 15 6 2001 15 6 2002
    Seems like players with an apostrophe cannot be handled by the loan duplicator, so the missing " would need to be added manually.

There is also an INT_RETIREMENT issue with Shay Given and Steven Pienaar - the player_setup.cfg only has their surname, so the retirements do not apply in the editor or the game.

Please delete the millions of ARSE lines too!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    advise on the squad statuses mate - will help get a more accurate future update
    Matthew Yates (GK) is probably 4/5th choice and should be replaced by Jonathan Mitchell in the first team
    Matej Vydra is first choice #10 so should be in the first team
    Tom Huddelstone and George Thorne should both be DMC rather than MC
    Tom Lawrence has played across the front 3 so should be switched to AM/FRLC
    Bradley Johnson is MLC

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mikepalmer88 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Any idea when the fixed version will come out?

vCash
    Excellent work!
    Some quirks I spotted in the editor:

David Colina doesn't have a DOB and nationality
    Salih ÷zcan doesn't have Turkey second nation however I mentioned that.
    Lorenzo Gonzalez - only 5 PA growth for 17 year old?
    Christian Heidel should be a DoF in Schalke instead being a free agent.
    Ferran Torres is duplicated - delete that one with 95/100
    Remove "2" from "Vonovia Ruhrstadion2"

Josh Sargent, Andrew Carleton and Carter-Vickers are underrated. IRL they're the best American prospects alongside Pulisic, McKennie, Weah, Palmer-Brown and Adams. Carleton was even mentioned in The Guardian's 2017 Next Generation list:
    Whereas many of the US's young talents – Christian Pulisic is a notable example – have chosen to move abroad to develop their careers, Carleton is a true homegrown talent. Born and raised in Georgia, he made his debut for his local MLS team Atlanta United in front of 45,000 fans this season at the age of 16. Carleton models his attacking, positive game on his hero Cristiano Ronaldo, and scored 20 goals in 32 games for the USA under-17s. He is also keen to show that the US can produce world-class players without help from Europe: "[I want] to be able to show that you don't necessarily have to go to Europe at 15, 16, 17 years old to be a top-of-the-line player," he told Bleacher Report this year.
    Article for Sargent: http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/10/...-josh-sargent/

And some favorites:

Christian Pulisic - Mark Pulisic
    Mark Pulisic - Christian Pulisic
    Bote Baku - Makana Baku
    Makana Baku - Bote Baku

I know I posted a huge post about young talents and suggested attributes for them. Hope these things which unfortunately weren't done in this DB, will be implemented in the next update.
    Last edited by Nikolayov; 30-10-17 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    As per usual, a massive massive thank you to all those involved in making this happen. I know all you guys use your free time, and I for one really appreciate it. This is what 'Keepin The Game Alive' is all about, and you guys have made a 37 year old, a very happy chappy

1 quick thing - Liverpool not in Champs League, was that not possible or that you had to choose to place Man Utd in it, due to them also qualifying. In the game itself, its possible to have 5 countries in it I think, if you were to win it, and finish out the top 4. Might be wrong

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by newcastlefan1989 View Post
    Any idea when the fixed version will come out?
    It was already released.

vCash
    Thank you to everyone involved in this update, great work as usual.

Any reason all reserve squads are not actually available to select/loan/sell....untill they sign ??

Keiran Dowell for example not at a team, so cant do anything with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    As per usual, a massive massive thank you to all those involved in making this happen. I know all you guys use your free time, and I for one really appreciate it. This is what 'Keepin The Game Alive' is all about, and you guys have made a 37 year old, a very happy chappy

1 quick thing - Liverpool not in Champs League, was that not possible or that you had to choose to place Man Utd in it, due to them also qualifying. In the game itself, its possible to have 5 countries in it I think, if you were to win it, and finish out the top 4. Might be wrong

thought i persuaded the guys to put Liverpool in it before Man U

Suppose you can maybe change with some sort of Editor though if that bothered?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post

thought i persuaded the guys to put Liverpool in it before Man U

Suppose you can maybe change with some sort of Editor though if that bothered?
    hahaha, na I'm okay with

btw - like most, I'm waiting for Saturns Patch as and when, but done some testing using Tapni 2.21 starting year 2017 and its worked fine through to 2nd season

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've posted a few omissions on the scouting page, is there going to be communication when to download the final version?

vCash
    Fantastic work again really appreciated. Does anyone know what patches are applicable with the October 2017 data release?

vCash
    Aside from using a patch is there any way I can amend the colours of the attributes? I can't get used to the standard colour from the original again. Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JurgenKlopp View Post
    Fantastic work again really appreciated. Does anyone know what patches are applicable with the October 2017 data release?
    Trial and Error, but 2.21 seems okay so far

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    Turkish Premier Division should have max. 11 foreign players in the match squad and 14 in the squad; whereas it's 6 in the October data update.

Also, the stadium names are random and the stadiums have very low capacity.

vCash
    Thanks for the great job!
    A question: can I use the editor to correct any little mistakes? If I use it, will be there bugs? I tried to use, but the corrections don't work when I restart the game. Is it normal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaster View Post
    I've posted a few omissions on the scouting page, is there going to be communication when to download the final version?
    With regards to players in the game, this is likely to be the final version

Quote Originally Posted by JurgenKlopp View Post
    Latest Tapani patch should work just fine, or Wait a week and Saturn will release his

Quote Originally Posted by bliZZard View Post
    Turkish Premier Division should have max. 11 foreign players in the match squad and 14 in the squad; whereas it's 6 in the October data update.

Also, the stadium names are random and the stadiums have very low capacity.
    Update doesn't and cannot change foreigner restrictions. Only a patch or by editing .exe using olly. They are working on fixing the stadium issue and will release another database once fixed

Quote Originally Posted by SamWinchester View Post
    Thanks for the great job!
    A question: can I use the editor to correct any little mistakes? If I use it, will be there bugs? I tried to use, but the corrections don't work when I restart the game. Is it normal?
    Yes you can update anything you wish to. Right click editor, Go to properties, Click run as admin. Changes should apply. Also right click the CM icon on desktop and do the same (Run as admin)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Topofthekop For This Useful Post:

vCash
    (Portugal)

About Porto, Sporting, Benfica and Braga "reserva's" that has been created in update, isn't possible to put all players for future transfer for "real" clubs? because dont make sense i need to buy some of this players

And about Vit.Guimar„es B dont make sense create a independent club. if isn't possible to associate to main team, i sugest to create a Guimar„es reserva and put the players in future transf for Guimar„es (like i sugest before for other clubs)

vCash
    Hi guys.

Great update, as always, but i have a question. I am managing Everton, but while looking for free playeres, i only get 11 players? Is anyone having the same problem, we usually get 3 or 4 pages of free agents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolayov View Post
    Excellent work!
    Some quirks I spotted in the editor:

David Colina doesn't have a DOB and nationality
    Salih ÷zcan doesn't have Turkey second nation however I mentioned that.
    Lorenzo Gonzalez - only 5 PA growth for 17 year old?
    Christian Heidel should be a DoF in Schalke instead being a free agent.
    Ferran Torres is duplicated - delete that one with 95/100
    Remove "2" from "Vonovia Ruhrstadion2"

Josh Sargent, Andrew Carleton and Carter-Vickers are underrated. IRL they're the best American prospects alongside Pulisic, McKennie, Weah, Palmer-Brown and Adams. Carleton was even mentioned in The Guardian's 2017 Next Generation list:

Article for Sargent: http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/10/...-josh-sargent/

And some favorites:

Christian Pulisic - Mark Pulisic
    Mark Pulisic - Christian Pulisic
    Bote Baku - Makana Baku
    Makana Baku - Bote Baku

I know I posted a huge post about young talents and suggested attributes for them. Hope these things which unfortunately weren't done in this DB, will be implemented in the next update.
    I responded to your previous post on the american players that they were close to getting -2's but not yet. Carleton got like 20 minutes for Atlanta this season. Sargent hasn't joined Bremen yet, Carter-Vickers is doing well so he is probably closest and Tyler Adams is probably ahead Carleton at this point as well as Sargent

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoboken16 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for the work!

Still have a mistake with Saint-Etienne stadium:
    - Aimť Jacquet (cap 1500) => Stade Geoffroy-Guichard (cap 47747)

Some wrong colors:
    - Pau FC => blue and yellow
    - Crťteil => dark and light blue

LoÔc Chalier (Dijon) is retired and became a scout for the club

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack of Spades For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroM View Post
    (Portugal)

About Porto, Sporting, Benfica and Braga "reserva's" that has been created in update, isn't possible to put all players for future transfer for "real" clubs? because dont make sense i need to buy some of this players

And about Vit.Guimar„es B dont make sense create a independent club. if isn't possible to associate to main team, i sugest to create a Guimar„es reserva and put the players in future transf for Guimar„es (like i sugest before for other clubs)
    I do remember you were the one that asked if Vit. Guimaraes B could be created and now you are complaining it happened? It's not possible to create a new 'dependent' club. It's just something the editor doesn't allow us to do. We decided to create Vit. Guimaraes B. instead of the Reserva Team because they are IRL an official Ledman Liga Pro team.

Altough I do agree the future transfers are missing in Portugal. This should have happened, but wasn't possible anymore for release date. Maybe in the re-release.
    Last edited by CMCZ; 31-10-17 at 08:11 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabbers View Post
    Thank you to everyone involved in this update, great work as usual.

Any reason all reserve squads are not actually available to select/loan/sell....untill they sign ??

Keiran Dowell for example not at a team, so cant do anything with him.
    There is a max. of 50 players in a squad (including loans in and out). Therefore the Reserve Teams were created, so also the remaning players could be added. When they make a future transfer is based at the age of the player. So the old talents come to their main clubs first and the young ones in future years. In the game there is not much you can do about this. But you can use the editor yourself to move players or change the date of the future transfer to the date you like.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke29 View Post
    Hi guys.

Great update, as always, but i have a question. I am managing Everton, but while looking for free playeres, i only get 11 players? Is anyone having the same problem, we usually get 3 or 4 pages of free agents.
    Do you play with max. database? I started a game with only England and I got 42 players in my 'Free players' list.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Looking like another great release, well done to the update team!

Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Maybe in the re-release.
    Is the version that's out now (v2) not the final version?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast