Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: October 2017 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    What are their names? Update team probably need that to change
    Christoph Zimmermann, Marco Stiepermann, Tom Trybull, and Marcel Franke.

Also, what's with the ridiculously low ratings for James Maddison? He scored Championship goal of the month last month, and is Norwich City's most talented and valuable player by far!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFeynman View Post

Also, what's with the ridiculously low ratings for James Maddison? He scored Championship goal of the month last month, and is Norwich City's most talented and valuable player by far!
    Give us some ideas on his attributes and we can look at changing them to reflect his real life counterpart.

vCash
    Nice one dude, all is well , dam I love this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFeynman View Post

Not much you can do in this game, but for future games go to the editor, go to nations, go to Germany, go to stats and set English as 2nd language.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Who made Stoke title contenders anyway? Looking at you, Mark!
    They are? I haven't touched the DB myself in a very long time! Haven't even managed Stoke for a while!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    There is a max. of 50 players in a squad (including loans in and out). Therefore the Reserve Teams were created, so also the remaning players could be added. When they make a future transfer is based at the age of the player. So the old talents come to their main clubs first and the young ones in future years. In the game there is not much you can do about this. But you can use the editor yourself to move players or change the date of the future transfer to the date you like.
    Cheers mate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    They are? I haven't touched the DB myself in a very long time! Haven't even managed Stoke for a while!
    Doing my first season with Newcastle (back in the top flight, finally!!), and Stoke has been around 1st - 3rd all season. Could very well be down to coincidences, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Doing my first season with Newcastle (back in the top flight, finally!!), and Stoke has been around 1st - 3rd all season. Could very well be down to coincidences, though.
    Usually 7th-12th, so it's a freak season.

vCash
    I started with Real Sociedad, on the way through the season I found some wired transfers inc. Ozil (from Arsenal to Monaco 5.5M EU), Florenzi (from Roma to Real Madrid 2.8M EU), Adre Gomes, Paulinho (from Barcelona to Sporting 6M EU / Shanghai SIPG 4M EU)... etc, etc, etc..

I signed Ousmane Dembele for free transfer because he have contract 1 year and Barcelona release him on free.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Wilshire View Post
    I started with Real Sociedad, on the way through the season I found some wired transfers inc. Ozil (from Arsenal to Monaco 5.5M EU), Florenzi (from Roma to Real Madrid 2.8M EU), Adre Gomes, Paulinho (from Barcelona to Sporting 6M EU / Shanghai SIPG 4M EU)... etc, etc, etc..

I signed Ousmane Dembele for free transfer because he have contract 1 year and Barcelona release him on free.
    Go and test Saturn's beta patch with increased money. Players wages up to 400,000 per week, transfer fees close to reality, ie, Griezmann joining Chelsea for 167m, Sanchez joining PSG for 80m. You won't see transfers at such low figures.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to martinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Everyone involved in all patches and updates, you're all heroes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alspacka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After playing the new update i have a few things that might be up for consideration for future updates. And yes, iam aware that the update team try hard to make it as realisitc as possible and iam very thankfull for that

- the huge amount of future transfers. Especially Italian squads have so many players on the payroll, but do we really want to see them as future transfers? For example a player like Alhassane Soumah, a 31year old striker who accidently ended up on the Juve payroll (Lucky for him). But is it necesarry to have this kind of rubbish players as future transfers? 90% of those players will never make the first team (although they enter the squad as a "important first team player") , have low stats and are unsellable for years. Which create fullsquads. Maybe 1 year contracts might be a solution.

- Some of the future transfers are highly prospect players but are stretched to even 2019! An example here is Phil Foden who is seen as an excellent talent for Man City, but we have to wait till 2019, when he is 21 years old to come to the top flight. Maybe its good to have a maximum timeline there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MikedeBoer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikedeBoer View Post
    - Some of the future transfers are highly prospect players but are stretched to even 2019! An example here is Phil Foden who is seen as an excellent talent for Man City, but we have to wait till 2019, when he is 21 years old to come to the top flight. Maybe its good to have a maximum timeline there.
    You can cancel the transfer of Foden and then bid for him and get him earlier if you like. It should work even if I know what you mean as a whole, it's difficult with all those big squads.

Not sure if it's set but adding Foden favourite team Man City might also work that he wants to join you even if you take the risk of cancel the transfer and bid again.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to And1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That's an odd one since he has a five year contract in the database

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    That's an odd one since he has a five year contract in the database
    That usually happens when the other team has already 50 players. When the transfer window opens and has to sign and another player, then the team releases one.

In October 2016 Data Update that happened a lot of times, especially with Barcelona, when it used to release Cillessen or Ter Stegen ( ).

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nikosgeo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice observation, one to bear in mind in future

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by And1 View Post
    You can cancel the transfer of Foden and then bid for him and get him earlier if you like. It should work even if I know what you mean as a whole, it's difficult with all those big squads.

Not sure if it's set but adding Foden favourite team Man City might also work that he wants to join you even if you take the risk of cancel the transfer and bid again.

Can't remember the exact details but I'm sure I tried cancelling Brewster at Liverpool on April update and re-signing and he wasn't interested for some reason - not checked on Oct DB yet though

Question (think I asked before) - why do the future transfer people from reserves have "important 1st team player"? Usually kids that won't be first team so then get pissed when they don't play?

vCash
    There's no setting to configure the player status as part of a future transfer so nothing can be done about it.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Can't remember the exact details but I'm sure I tried cancelling Brewster at Liverpool on April update and re-signing and he wasn't interested for some reason - not checked on Oct DB yet though
    Weird. Hmm maybe one idea is to put those players who got future transfers like Brewster in that case and put the club they will join as the favourite team. Could be a solution to the problem so that would like to join if you want the player earlier. Not my league so up to others in the update team to decide

27. The Following User Says Thank You to And1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cancelling a transfer straight away upon game initialisation wont help your cause. Players have only just joined "reserves" so will be reluctant to move instantly. Better to wait till january before trying to get them sooner.

vCash
    Pretty sure I waited at least a season when trying before but no biggie - he smashed it up for Reserves and just got super wonderkid level

vCash
    Hi Guys i started in 2015 with the 2.21 Patch and BUFFON is set as retiring at the end of the season but he retires immediately. how can i fix this pls?

vCash
    Hi Wales not showing in World Cup Qualifiers (Euro) - Started in 2015 with 2.21 patch.

Is it the same for everyone else?

vCash
    They are in Euro qualifying for me - haven't checked World Cup Quals though

vCash
    Why are Juve's assistant set to 1 in coaching and 1 in coaching goalies? Is this standard for all assistants in big clubs?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast