Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: October 2017 Data Update Technical Queries

vCash

October 2017 Data Update Technical Queries

Please keep all TECHNICAL issues to this thread and any DATA issues to this thread (and vice versa)

Read this thread 1st, then ask a question ----> Installation Guide

Post any Tapani patch queries in this thread ----> Tapani 2.21.1 Patch

Post and patch queries relating to saturn's patch in this thread ---> http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9542

Anything patch related or not related to the data update will be moved to the appropriate thread

Please keep any general Data queries like players, staff, teams, finances etc to this thread ----> October Data Update Feedback or the Scouting Forum

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    i try to select all countries and game stop running when is loading. Anyone could try to see if same error apear?

ps: i aply the tapani 2.21 in my game.

* and next i try only select europe countries and same error apear again *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroM View Post
    i try to select all countries and game stop running when is loading. Anyone could try to see if same error apear?

ps: i aply the tapani 2.21 in my game.

* and next i try only select europe countries and same error apear again *

This is for DATA feedback

Post this in TECHNICAL thread and also advise the actual error message you get

vCash
    Hey sorry to post in this thread but was wondering if I should download this database or will there be a debugged one coming shortly? Thanks in advance for all your hard work guys

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    They are working to resolve some bugs so I would wait if I were you.
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current story: The Rookie That Shook The World...
    Dream Team League: Manchester City
    CM Vipers: Part of the #RightBackUnion

vCash
    Thanks 👍

vCash
    Hello

Long time user of the site for updates etc but couldn't remember old login

Anyway - I had game downloaded and updated with 3.9.68 and the tapani 2.21 patch and last April 17 data update all working perfectly.

Tried to download/update with the latest Oct 2017 today but getting an issue.

I load the game - select start new game, select league and then the game starts to load things like player histories etc - then when it starts to do initialising game data - the blue bar across the bottom only gets about half way and it freezes and doesn't respond.

tried it a few times - then decided to completely start from scratch - uninstalled everything...downloaded game, downloaded 3.9.68 and the tapani patch. downloaded the latest data, went through it all again

and same thing happens - everything loads up - and then freezes when it gets to initialising game data

any ideas?

vCash
    Error message that appears to me at the end of the first season (june, 19 2016)...
    3.9.68T fra_third..cpp 469
    Playing England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Same happens using save game.
    Many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alacran View Post
    Error message that appears to me at the end of the first season (june, 19 2016)...
    3.9.68T fra_third..cpp 469
    Playing England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Same happens using save game.
    Many thanks
    What year are you starting in and did you install any Tapani or Saturn patches?

vCash
    Year 2015
    Tapani 2.21.1 applied

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PTP View Post
    Hello

Long time user of the site for updates etc but couldn't remember old login

Anyway - I had game downloaded and updated with 3.9.68 and the tapani 2.21 patch and last April 17 data update all working perfectly.

Tried to download/update with the latest Oct 2017 today but getting an issue.

I load the game - select start new game, select league and then the game starts to load things like player histories etc - then when it starts to do initialising game data - the blue bar across the bottom only gets about half way and it freezes and doesn't respond.

tried it a few times - then decided to completely start from scratch - uninstalled everything...downloaded game, downloaded 3.9.68 and the tapani patch. downloaded the latest data, went through it all again

and same thing happens - everything loads up - and then freezes when it gets to initialising game data

any ideas?
    Ensure you have compatability enabled and running as administrator on the .exe

vCash
    Hello, I'm a regular downloader of the updates and normally everything works fine but this time I can't get the game to start. When it tries start a new game is just pops up with error message after error message telling me that nothing has been found ie German League, French League, Portuguese Player of the Year etc. I'm running Tapani 2.21.1 and starting in 2015.

vCash
    Hi, I been having issues all day. I run all the leagues and non leagues that i can. It continually crashes when i do this. I have reinstalled the game, the .68 update and added the latest update. After much time i have narrowed the issue to be with the Republic of Ireland league. It runs fine if this league is not selected. This league also does not run on its own as the only league selected. Hope this helps other players and the team find out where the issue may lie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogroleum View Post
    Hello, I'm a regular downloader of the updates and normally everything works fine but this time I can't get the game to start. When it tries start a new game is just pops up with error message after error message telling me that nothing has been found ie German League, French League, Portuguese Player of the Year etc. I'm running Tapani 2.21.1 and starting in 2015.
    Sounds like you have Saturns patch previously installed

Uninstalling everything and start again mate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aasmith1803 View Post
    Hi, I been having issues all day. I run all the leagues and non leagues that i can. It continually crashes when i do this. I have reinstalled the game, the .68 update and added the latest update. After much time i have narrowed the issue to be with the Republic of Ireland league. It runs fine if this league is not selected. This league also does not run on its own as the only league selected. Hope this helps other players and the team find out where the issue may lie.
    Just out of interest, what error message do you get and when do you get it?

EDIT: - Just loaded up ROI league myself and looks like you get the typical "crash" message of "not responding" when trying to load that league at startup - Dermo - FYI
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 30-10-17 at 07:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Just out of interest, what error message do you get and when do you get it?

EDIT: - Just loaded up ROI league myself and looks like you get the typical "crash" message of "not responding" when trying to load that league at startup - Dermo - FYI
    cm0102.exe has stopped working.

I have removed the ROI league and run every other league and it runs ok without it

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aasmith1803 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Tapani 2.21.1 removed and game run smooth.
    Win xp 64,win 7 anf 10 same problem.
    Someone with 2.21.1 could tell his experience?
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alacran View Post
    Tapani 2.21.1 removed and game run smooth.
    Win xp 64,win 7 anf 10 same problem.
    Someone with 2.21.1 could tell his experience?
    Thanks

See if anything here helps with your original issue - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...fra_third..cpp

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks Red, no luck.

vCash
    hello everyone. i have been following this site for a long time but this is my first comment. first of all thank you so much for your hard work and kind dedication to keeping the game alive! now i can't play this update.. i have SI patch only (no tapani, etc..) and this is the first time i install an update, try to create a new save and the error message is as follows: "v3.9.68 index.. cpp 5809" can anyone help me please? i try to read the answer on the site but i can't find anyone talking about this error and i am very "computer dumb" guy.. i appreciate your attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Ensure you have compatability enabled and running as administrator on the .exe
    Nice one! sorted it!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PTP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddletownDreams View Post
    hello everyone. i have been following this site for a long time but this is my first comment. first of all thank you so much for your hard work and kind dedication to keeping the game alive! now i can't play this update.. i have SI patch only (no tapani, etc..) and this is the first time i install an update, try to create a new save and the error message is as follows: "v3.9.68 index.. cpp 5809" can anyone help me please? i try to read the answer on the site but i can't find anyone talking about this error and i am very "computer dumb" guy.. i appreciate your attention.
    Check out this thread pal - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...8+index..+5809

vCash

error

hi wonder if people can help. played game fine until did new update. now comes up with error and keeps crashing. thanks for help

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

vCash
    What error?

When?

Any previous patches installed?

What year you starting in?

etc

vCash
    I use Tapani 2.21.1 - 2015 starting year - with a NOCD.exe and always have the same problem with every database update:

How can I change the World Cup host from "Mexico" to Russia?

How can I change the EM host?

Is there a tool or a file that I can edit? Thank you
    Last edited by Supriya; 01-11-17 at 05:47 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast