Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash

World League - October 2017

World League Patch - October 2017 data update

ONLY LOAD BRAZIL

This patch is a World League patch using the Brazilian League structure. The 3 Brazilian National Divisions are now the World Premier League, World Division One, and World Division Two. The Brazilian Regional Leagues are now National Championships (Portugal, England, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Russia, North America, South America, Europe, and Asia & Africa)

I have removed the manager bug, so clubs hire managers from all different nations. The foreign player restrictions and the limit of 3 foreign players per squad have also been removed.

There is no season ticket money in Brazil so you'll have to be wary of your finances.

Enjoy

Instructions:

1. Backup your EXE and DAT/CFG files
    2. Extract the files in the ZIP archive
    3. Copy the DAT and CFG files into your CM0102/Data folder, replacing the ones that are there
    4. Copy the CM0102 EXE file into your main CM0102 folder, replacing the one that is there

*I have no idea if this works with Saturn's patch or Tapani's patches*

*I am not responsible if you fuck things up*

*There seems to be a match_eng.cpp 652 error on October 5, 2002, and a match_eng.cpp 612 error on March 22, 2003 but they can be clicked through. I don't know what causes them but it doesn't seem to affect gameplay*

*If you notice any other errors, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them*

Download link:

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=299

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Outstanding CF, once up and running again I’m definitely giving this a go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice one, CF!

Imo, it won't work at all with saturn's patch as he used the competition renaming patch, etc.

May work with an older version of Tapani's patch though.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Swapped Heerenveen with Rangers so they're in the same National League and State Championships as Celtic, so going to manage Liverpool and Rangers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice one CF, looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    *I have no idea if this works with Saturn's patch or Tapani's patches*
    As Mark says, it definitely won't work on mine. Tapani's patch...hard to say without knowing exactly what has changed, perhaps they're compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    *There seems to be a match_eng.cpp 652 error on October 5, 2002, and a match_eng.cpp 612 error on March 22, 2003 but they can be clicked through. I don't know what causes them but it doesn't seem to affect gameplay*
    This error is harmless: it just means that an AI team has been unable to field 11 players for a game. It usually occurs because there's a clash with an international date. 612 indicates it's a problem with a home team, 652 with an away team.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post: