i'm still using playonmac and having no issues. has crossover changed much in the last few years? i used it in 2013 but found it a pain in the ass and couldn't ever get patches or tools to work.
Downloading for OS X
Hi, does anyone know how I can download CM 01/02 for a Mac using OS X? Have tried downloading a virtual drive but Slysoft is PC only and Daemon didn't work. I'd rather not pay for one if that can be avoided!
I don't think it's possible mate. Best way to play cm0102 on a MAC is using CrossOver.
Originally Posted by Gwil30
i use playonmac. works well.
Space on disc
I'm playing CM 01/02 on my mac with an crossover installation. After not playing very long I receive the information about not enough space on the disc to play forward.
I have read on the forum but I can't find the solution for this. Please help me out.
Have you got more than one game save?
Have you tried exiting the game and also crossover, and then re-starting? It's a bit hit and miss with me sometimes.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdgmedia For This Useful Post:
I only have one game and I've played one and a half season. No I can't go any further. I have tried as you say to exit and restart but still the same message comes up unfortunetly
Downloading player update for Mac on Crossover
I downloaded the game for Mac using Crossover along with the .98 SI patch
I'm not sure how to now update the players though?
I've downloaded the April 2016 player update but not sure how to put this into Crossover so I can run the game with the update.
Did you check the mac area,?
I did - much harder this time - and found the solution! Epic.
On page, http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1115&page=5.
For anyone else reading this (as it seems tons of people have this issue), if you've downloaded the game onto Crossover on Mac and have updated it to version .98. These are the steps to take:
1) Download the latest player update from the updates section on this site
2) On your Mac, go to Finder and then click 'Go' in the Tool Bar
3) Hold down the 'Option' key and you will see 'Library' appear in the drop down - click this
4) Then navigate through the folders that appear as follows: Application Support --> Crossover --> Bottles --> CM0102(or whatever you named it) --> drive_c --> Program Files --> Championship manager 01-02 --> Data
5) Then go back to the update folder you downloaded, and copy all the files (right-click and copy)... and then copy and paste them into this data folder you navigated to above (Mac will automatically ask you if you want to replace each file and just click yes each time).
6) Voila! It will now work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Murphs87 For This Useful Post:
How do I install the data update in CM 01/02 on Macbook?
Tags for this Thread