Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Problems & Queries

vCash

MAC Problems & Queries

Moved over from the old forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Sjeffers View Post
    Right got my hands on this thread

Below you will find all issues encountered with the mac version. Check through the list before posting a new issue.

Updating the game SIM/ODB
    Spoiler!

Game .app just has a flashing light and crashes
    Spoiler!

Game .app keeps having a flashing light and crashed even after following the steps above
    Spoiler!

Network game issue
    Spoiler!

Opening the .sit file
    Spoiler!

ja_santacruz
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Using Wineskin will allow you to play the game on Mac without problems :-)

You'll need to force windowed mode and Direct3D off in order to work properly. If any interested I could show the few steps.

Thanks for the updates, I loved 00/01, so I'm giving this a try.
    Last edited by Fods; 23-06-12 at 02:43 AM.

Okylicious Unattached

Exclamation Graemme's CM 01/02 save game editor for mac !

need help ! ! can someone please tell me or give me the link for graemme's cm 01/02 save game editor for mac?? been trying to dig any info for that on internet but no luck :Cry:

any info and help will be much appreciated..

cheers
    Tim

vCash
    Try here:

Spoiler!

incandenza Unattached
    I'm running CM 01/02 on CrossOver on my Mac. Was working like a dream, but today I've started getting the "not enough system memory" error and I can't open the game. Any advice?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Try here:

Spoiler!
    MAC-jokes are the best, thanks for the laugh fods

macca Unattached
    Tried to get cm0102 working using crossover. When i launch the game i get the sound ok but the picture remains black. Any advice??

incandenza Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Tried to get cm0102 working using crossover. When i launch the game i get the sound ok but the picture remains black. Any advice??
    That happened to me when I tried it for the first time. All I know is that it eventually started working.

macca Unattached
    Now got it working, not entirely sure what I done. Does anyone know where I can find my tactics and saved games folders on the MAC?

vCash
    Installed CM on Mac OSX 10.7.3 on Crossover Games, when I start the game I get a graphical glitch, the screen in black but the game is running I just can't see it properly, anyone know how to fix this?

Screen Shot 2012-06-09 at 16.29.22.jpg

incandenza Unattached
    I just had to close and reopen a few times. I also play the game in windowed mode.

incandenza Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Now got it working, not entirely sure what I done. Does anyone know where I can find my tactics and saved games folders on the MAC?
    Do you mean your current games? Theres this: http://www.codeweavers.com/support/w...l/programfiles

But I also found them this way: when you are in the Finder, go to the toolbar at the top and click on Go. You'll see a list of locations/applications (All My Files, Desktop, Documents, etc.). Hold down the Option key, and Library should pop up. Click on this, then you should see a list of folders. Click on Application Support. There should be a CrossOver folder there, and open that and navigate to your bottles.

http://www.officecafe.com/blog/2008/...ver-mac-files/

macca Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by incandenza View Post
    Do you mean your current games? Theres this: http://www.codeweavers.com/support/w...l/programfiles

But I also found them this way: when you are in the Finder, go to the toolbar at the top and click on Go. You'll see a list of locations/applications (All My Files, Desktop, Documents, etc.). Hold down the Option key, and Library should pop up. Click on this, then you should see a list of folders. Click on Application Support. There should be a CrossOver folder there, and open that and navigate to your bottles.

http://www.officecafe.com/blog/2008/...ver-mac-files/
    Many thanks managed to find them:tup:

Emil Unattached

Mac gamers:

You'll need to force windowed mode and Direct3D off in order to work properly. If any interested I could show the few steps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post

Hi mate, moved your post to here, also updated the OP so new viewers can see what you have suggested too

andyacaster Unattached
    Do you know how you sorted this in the end?? I'm having the same problem! sound then black \ flickering screen. Can see start of game every now and then

Help Please!!!

andyacaster Unattached
    Hey could you show me how to do this. Game has sound but picture problems! I'm pretty useless so will need the idiot guide!!
    Cheers

monty2k Unattached

mac problem

Having read the FAQ, there's a problem mentioned that happens when I try and start the game on my imac - I just get a flashing screen with the game sounds, but I can't see the start up menu for the game. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

vCash
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...5-MAC-Problems

u say u check FAQ but did u check the MAC section ?

monty2k Unattached
    Yep, on the FAQ it acknowledges the problem, but doesn't tell you how to fix it!

"Installed CM on Mac OSX 10.7.3 on Crossover Games, when I start the game I get a graphical glitch, the screen in black but the game is running I just can't see it properly, anyone know how to fix this?"

vCash
    The link above gives you a solution how to fix a flashing screen ?

loads of solutions....

jonno848 Unattached

CM on MAC

Can someone please let me know how i can play CM on the Mac. I have tried for ages. It worked once with crossover games however that doesnt seem to work any more and ideally after a link so i can play the updated one.
    Please please help!

vCash

jonno848 Unattached
    thanks mate, ive tried all of these/crossover etc but cant seem to get it to work. is there a mac download? as opposed to having to convert pc to mac version

ane lenstra Unattached
    Getting the error ''Not enough memory'' when I use the 68 update, what can I do to play the game without this annoying warning? (using CrossOver)

ardvanmard Unattached

Mac version download?

Looking for a link to a download for the Mac version of 01/02 - can anyone help please?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast