Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapani Patch Issues

vCash
    Is it possible that the tapani patches don,t work in Windows 98 se?
    Without the patch i can start a new game, but with the patch not. Get error 1672 at 90% of the loading of a new game before you get the country, s. I uninstalled and try it again but same error.
    I have windows 98 se on my pc.

vCash
    Hi! This is my first post ever on this great forum. I apologies in advance if I have posted in the wrong thread/place.

Anyway, I got a problem with the links in the following thread:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...?t=5295&page=2

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5246

It's the link to respectively the increase of player values and the fixes to the 2.19 patch. When I click the links (tapani.homeftp.org...) it simply says that webpage is not avaiable. Is there another place I can get to these?

Hope someone can help me out. Really want the game and updates up and running for the September 2014 update,

Thank you.

vCash
    Both links work fine for me and take me straight to the download

vCash

player leaving on Bosman ruling...

I don't know if this has been posted before, but in my last couple of games I've had this problem with players deciding to leave a club at the end of the season when their contract expires.

In my last game Pirlo decided to leave Juve on 25.06. but got signed by Napoli on free as soon as the summer transfer window opened. Now he's at Napoli and his contract status still says "leaving the club at the end of..." etc. In my previous game Eto went to Malaga from Chelsea and had the same contract status, never got renewed, never decided to retire. He played there until he was 46, when I finally decided to pick him up, on free of course, then released him at the end of the season after which he retired. Same was with Reina who stayed in Napoli until he was 44. There were many more as the seasons progressed and started ruining the game.

I think this is caused by players accepting new contracts from other clubs in December, and then instead of transferring on Bosman ruling they get signed immediately when the transfer window opens on June 1st. They are signed for free of course, but their contract status doesn't update and remains as I mentioned above.

Anyone else had these issues?

vCash
    i had, i think it's a problem with tapani 2.19 patch and i also reported this here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...571#post181571

6. The Following User Says Thank You to milo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks.

I knew there was an issue with old players not retiring but I thought it was a question of game not recognizing their age and them always being offered contract extensions. Until your post I never saw anyone really explaining how a 60 year old player is still in the game. Guess it was always the same issue.

vCash
    My transfer window never closes, playing CM01/02 with oct 2014 DB & Tapani 2.19 (starting in 2014)

any suggestions??

vCash
    The transfer window in England is the same as it was in 2001/02, so it closes in March. The patch (or any other patch) doesn't change that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    The transfer window in England is the same as it was in 2001/02, so it closes in March. The patch (or any other patch) doesn't change that
    Cheers for getting back to us Dermotron. I appreciate it!

vCash
    Hi

This is my first post on this forum. I have CM installed along with the most recent October 14 update on a Linux machine using wine installer.

The game works perfectly, however upon trying to use the CM patcher 2.19 it attempts to load the executable file in wine installer but then nothing happens.

Does anyone else have the same set up and have you got the patcher to work?

Thanks

Pokerjam

vCash

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi

I've played on Tapani CM patcher 2.19 years ago, but now trying to applied the patch I have an error: "cannot open file". Reinstall doesn't work. The game is with only SI 3.9.68 Official Patch from different sources. ECCHack 1.3 was installed before, but I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall the game with Official Patch on different particions. Anyone helps me? Thanks a lot.

vCash
    Mentioned this in another thread but this is probably a better place for it

Playing the October update with Tapani patch 2.19 version 2

My game crashes at "initialising leagues" about 25% of the time. I have no idea why this is as surely if there's a problem it would crash every time?

vCash
    Hi guys

I was just wondering if there is a way to slow down the patch during an actual match? The speed during days off is great but I'd like to be able to slow it down a bit during an actual match. Is this possible?

vCash
    doesn't the match speed option work?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    doesn't the match speed option work?
    I ran a game at 200x speed last week and the match speed was so fast even on the slow version. Just very awkward for making subs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 0141607 View Post
    I ran a game at 200x speed last week and the match speed was so fast even on the slow version. Just very awkward for making subs.
    You could tamper with the commentary file. There is a faster commentary file here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=14

Simply do what it says in reverse to make the commentary slower

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    You could tamper with the commentary file. There is a faster commentary file here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=14

Simply do what it says in reverse to make the commentary slower
    Excellent. Thanks a million. I'll give this a go tonight.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 0141607 For This Useful Post:

vCash

Exclamation Error everytime I click continue game

Nearly finished the end of my first season with Arsenal and all of
    a sudden everytime I click continue game, I am faced with this error.. http://i.imgur.com/hDGTnFN.jpg?1

does anybody know how to fix it?

vCash
    I just looked in Technical section and FAQ

P. V3.9.68 match eng.cpp error, V3.9.65 match eng.cpp error, V3.9.60 match eng.cpp error

R. Caused by downloading the Faster Commentary file

S. Nothing, this file and error do not affect your game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by speighty118 View Post
    a sudden everytime I click continue game, I am faced with this error.. http://i.imgur.com/hDGTnFN.jpg?1

You don't by any chance have a 3.** version of the patch installed already and then installed a 2.** patch?

vCash

more trouble :(

after the save problems i had recently i reinstalled champ man and the si update. however once i chose the leagues i want to run and started the initialization of the game i was thrown this error v3.9.68T utils..cpp 652 any clues lads?

vCash
    I think you have applied a 3.** patch and a 2.** series patch. Its one or the other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by speighty118 View Post

Hi mine has done the same at the end of the 1st season it has also dropped everyone age by 10 years. It then just brings up another message I hit contine and then it crashed back to desktop.
    Please does Any1 have any ideas how to fix this

vCash
    How woukd I know if I've got a 3 or 2 series patch as my game has done this and now crashed

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast