Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mouse Sensitivity / Drag Box Queries

316'sRegen Unattached
    cant you just click the blue boxes beside their names and pick in order?
    won't work for subs and if you get an injury you're fucked though

just buy players that have 19+ stamina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steveleeds1 View Post
    Help!!

I've been playing CM0102 for over a year on a laptop with Windows 8....a few teething problems early on, but generally has been fine.

Yesterday, I updated to Windows 8.1. When I loaded the game today, everything was fine, until I came to try and make some tactical changes and substitutions during a game.

The red drag box didn't appear, and I couldn't move players, or make substitutions.

When I checked in the squad list, I wasn't able to drag and drop either.

Im really not sure what the problem is, but any help would be greatly received!
    Use the GDI exe

I think it's GDI I can't remember and am not on windows computer.

vCash

Wages and bids jumping + flex 2.0 problem

Hello.

So I have this problem when I click on + or - on bids or wages it jumps from i.e: 2000 pounds to 20000 etc. Just one click and it jumps either waaaay to high or too low.

I read in a thread that I should instal flex 2.0 and put down the speed. But when I click on the "flex 2.0" bat file I get a window up where I cannot press "go" so that I cannot enter the program.

IS there any other program I can use to be able to go up and down on the wage 1000 pounds at the time?

vCash
    Use the 2.16 or 2.19 Tapani Patch

Also, try changing the port your mouse is in as this sometimes cures the quick click issue

vCash
    Thanks!
    It worked like a charm! <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heslig For This Useful Post:

vCash

Changing a transfer fee or wage amount

hey guys,

just discovered this forum last week and have been giving cm01/02 a go again - loving it.

I just have a problem with changing transfer fees from the 'auto' fee since when i click + or - the amount will go up by 2m-3m every time. even with a mouse, 1 click sends it way too high.

I'm using an Asus g53, am running the program as admin, with compatibility, and i think I've installed the 3.9.68 Patch properly. If it's the last patch then maybe i should try that again but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem since I didn't find a mention of it on the forums.

Thanks !

vCash
    Have a read of this thread, the answer should be there - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1207

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks so much!

vCash
    To all those out there who are still bugged by the mouse clicking issue, there is a solution that doesn't require any kind of legacy hardware. Last year, when I first got back into classic CM, I had the same problem and I found a program released through a GNU public license that provides a workaround. It's called FastClicker and you can do an online search for it. Alternatively, see the link below.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ko7rv2

It took some tinkering, but I found a good setup that seems to work. Set the 'clicks/s' to 1000 and the 'stop' to 1. Leave everything else the same. The program actually uses a keyboard key (default is value 13 [Return]) to enter mouse clicks at the current cursor location. There is a useful glitch, though. You can change the key by clicking on the assignment button and putting something else in, such as Ctrl, Alt, or Space; anything really. If you click once to activate key assignment, then click again, it assigns the key as the left mouse click (value 1). This cannot be changed again without restarting the program, but now it does we want it to do. The left mouse click inherits the settings made in the program and you can change bids and offers in the game without the value racing up and down.

I do think this program is somewhat messy. It wasn't designed for this purpose, but it's the only one like it that works this way. I have previously tried to refine it to remove a lot of the options and lock them into the code rather than the interface. I also tried cannibalising it to make a version from scratch. My aim the whole time was to make a version specifically tailored to CM. I figured you could run a batch file that launches both this program and the game simultaneously and skip the input setup stage. Given that I was trying to teach myself C++ as I went, my efforts were somewhat stifled. The original will have to do for. If anyone is interested in pursuing this project, the original source code is available online. I am also happy to contribute any information about what I already learned.

vCash

Impossible te drag players

Hi all,

I experience an annoying issue playing version 3.9.60 in Win8. I can not in any way drag players when I want ie to substitute one for another. I have the same issue during a match as when my team is not playing in the screen where I select the team. When I click on a name and hold it, it can't be hold. It leaves the 'hold position' immediately.

I've been trying to find any information about this issue in your FAQs and so but couldn't see any related to this. I've installed this version of the game before and played it without issues so it's not corrupt or anything.

vCash
    I get it sometimes as well, try minimising the screen and bringing it back up or going back on to the match screen and then back to tactics, it's annoying but it does sort itself out after a couple mins.

vCash
    Thanks, it works now.

vCash

Hard time with the transfer offers cause I can't fix the value I want easily

Hi there.

I'm back to playing the game. It is cool to play in my work computer... never had the game this fast.

But it has one small problem... I want to negotiate the transfers to the detail but, as it is too fast, I take forever to get the value I want there just clicking on the plus and on the minus...

Anyone has an idea on how to slow this down?

Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troza View Post
    Hi there.

I'm back to playing the game. It is cool to play in my work computer... never had the game this fast.

But it has one small problem... I want to negotiate the transfers to the detail but, as it is too fast, I take forever to get the value I want there just clicking on the plus and on the minus...

Anyone has an idea on how to slow this down?

Thanks
    Post two of the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    If you use the Tapani 2.19 patch you can change the mouse sensitivity.

If you dont like playing with the patch applied there's not a lot you can do I'm afraid - curse of the modern technology on an 10 yr old game

vCash
    Sorry for making a thread that shouldn't have been made.

Just one question... what does that patch does for the game exactly?

vCash
    gives coloured attributes, can choose game year, hide or show non public bids, development/benchmark mode, game speed, idel sensitivity etc etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    gives coloured attributes, can choose game year, hide or show non public bids, development/benchmark mode, game speed, idel sensitivity etc etc
    Thanks... but I made the question in the wrong game (was in the middle of an important match )

What I wanted to know is if we can continue our saved games from the original version?

And, not that it is that important, can we still use the old coin of our country and play with the game in Portuguese? I know... the game already had euros but for whatever reason that I can't remember, I always played the game with the previous portuguese coin...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troza View Post
    Sorry for making a thread that shouldn't have been made.

Just one question... what does that patch does for the game exactly?
    I documented a solution a few posts earlier. It's not ideal, but it works and you don't have to patch the game. It looks like some of the recent posters haven't been reading this thread before asking the same question over and again. It's definitely worth reviewing.

vCash
    Dr. Conquest ... I love you ... really. Your Fastclicker tip works so well ! Thanks a lot.

vCash
    canny believe this,

the left mouse button will not let me make subs during a game or swap players in the squad screen...
    anybody else had this??

never ever had this before and halfway through a season it just started???

can't do it via the laptop either, it's just the same as the mouse.

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    canny believe this,

the left mouse button will not let me make subs during a game or swap players in the squad screen...
    anybody else had this??

never ever had this before and halfway through a season it just started???

can't do it via the laptop either, it's just the same as the mouse.
    You tried turning your laptop off and on again?

vCash
    no yet,

will give it a bash.

i did save and then reload the game tho with no success.

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    no yet,

will give it a bash.

i did save and then reload the game tho with no success.
    As simple as it sounds, off and on again fixes 90% of PC issues.

vCash
    seems to have fixed it,
    cheers.

any ideas what would have caused it?

fucking cost me 2 points... had a def cen red carded but couldn't make a sub!!!!

was winning 2-1 at the time but drew 2-2!!

vCash
    I mentioned it on another thread a few weeks back, just leave it a few mins, and maybe try minimising the window and bringing it back up, annoying as fuck but it eventually works.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 21