Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mouse Sensitivity / Drag Box Queries

vCash
    The Tapani patches are stable, I have never had a crash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    The Tapani patches are stable, I have never had a crash
    Hi Fods, thank you for replying. From your experience is it best to simply use the latest Tapani patch?

vCash
    I think so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
    Are the other features in his patch applied? Could it be that the patch isn't working at all?

You could try one of these:
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=150
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=151

Two versions of the exe with the idle mod applied already.
    Hi JohnLocke,

The link to the version with only the idle mod no longer works, is there any where else I can get it from?

It directed me to this page https://www.sendspace.com/file/trcbnu

Thanks mate

vCash
    got this problem and it seems nothing can fix it , update the game to the latest patch and then apply a tapani patch and get errors about belgium leagues being missing so cant even start a new game before it crashes, tried 3 different tapani patches and all have errors that stop me starting a new game so no idea what to do

im on a laptop with windows 10 anyone know how to fix this? tried 4 different mouses and all the same problem so no idea what to do

vCash
    Uninstall all Tapani patches

Not good adding them onto each other

I'd suggest a fresh install and see how you get on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Uninstall all Tapani patches

Not good adding them onto each other

I'd suggest a fresh install and see how you get on
    sorry for confusion i never install them on top of each other its always a clean install, always install the game, patch it up with si games patch then do a tapani patch and always the same problem so no idea whats going on

vCash
    Sounds like you have downloaded a league patch with replaces Belgium, if that's the case you don't need a Tapani patch as it's already patched.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Sounds like you have downloaded a league patch with replaces Belgium, if that's the case you don't need a Tapani patch as it's already patched.
    no idea i update the game with the si patch and then update with the latest tapani patch and cant start a new game because of that error the game just crashes, tried the last 2 tapani patches 2,21,1 gives that error and 2.19 gives a different error can start a new game but nothing fixes the mouse sensitivity getting the feeling i might have to give up on this game

vCash
    Brilliant, thanks for that.

vCash

Problems with the mouse / cannot make substitutions

Hi all, I am a huge fan of CM and have recently uploaded it after far too long away from the game and have also added the October 2016 update, all is fine but for some reason my mouse wont make changes, if I want to make a sub or change tactics such as dragging a player on the pitch then it just clicks on the player instead of letting me hold down and drag to make a sub etc, I hope this makes sense. I have tried with and without the mouse and get the same problem, has anyone else encountered this and does anyone have any suggestions? (ps - I have tried more than one mouse!)

vCash
    Happened to me as well for a while. It's annoying.

The only solution I found is minimising the game and open another program and do something else. When you come back to the game after a minute or so it usually works again. The problem has gone away again for me after a while.

vCash
    As above, the only way I've found to get around it is to leave it for a min or so or minimise the screen and bring it back up.

vCash

slow down the speed

Hi guys , i dont know how to explain in the title , in a few words but you will get me...how can i "slow down the game " when i bit for transfer for example if i press + only once it jumps a few millions...same on wage offer , i want to slightly increase the offer but if i press + it jumps to a much higher value...Thanks

vCash
    You need to buy a computer from around 2000. Modern processor speeds are just too fast for a game written 17 years ago. Not much that can be done about it I'm afraid.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Use the Tapani/Saturn patch - Think you can change speed options there.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Members who have read this thread: 23