Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Queries

mackieboz Unattached

Post Graphics Queries

Hi

I've downloaded the 5-pack background and placed into the pictures folder. But all I get now is a black background and it's impossible to play because every new screen clicked on has the previous one right behind it?

I've downloaded premiership background pictures before and even put in my own and have seemed to work. I have Vista (unfortunately).

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

vCash
    Those backgrounds are only compatible with the Tapani 2.19 patch and 1280*800 resolutions option selected. If you haven't applied the patch or selected the new resolution they will not work

mackieboz Unattached
    Brilliant, thank you !!

vCash

Graphics Mega Pack

hey can anyone help me, ive downloaded all the latest picture packs but everytime i try install them into the game it never works. HELP Please =). Im not the best with computers so if anyone could give me step by step instructions on how to load the pics on successfully that would be very much appreciated. Cheers =).

vCash
    Check out this area of the forum for tutorials http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forumd...3-Graphics-GFX

Each thread you have downloaded from will also have install instructions in the thread

Filippo Unattached

Problem with installing new fonts and back ground images

I've copied and pasted the latest fonts into a folder i created in the Data but now when i go to to load a new game through running as administrator in wont load as i get an error message saying 'unable to load the font's... Help!

I have also done the same for the latest mega pictures pack and copied them into the pictures folder before but nothing seems to take effect?

This is the first time i've tried to spice up the look so is there something i needed to pre do before these latest releases?

No a computer wiz any way to so please help. Thanks!

vCash

Filippo Unattached
    I appreciate the tutorials which i have gone through and the done everything the Fonts one above says but game still wont load with that error message?

Filippo Unattached
    Managed to fix the fonts issue so thats all sorted. With the mega pictures pack though i've copied and pasted them into the pictures folder as it says in the instructions. Is there anything else i need to do? Do i need to do anything with this in the picture editor? Thanks.

vCash
    Where did you download the Mega Pics pack from? and do you have a pics.cfg file that you are copying from your download to your pics folder?

Filippo Unattached
    Downloaded the mega pic pack from the link 4shared.. yeah there is a pics.cfg file in along with all the pics. I just copied and pasted it along with all the pics into the actual pictures folder. Thats where i'm at just now.....

vCash
    Right Click on the pics CFG and make sure its not read only

Filippo Unattached
    it was... so have de-selected it... what else after that?

vCash
    that should work...

vCash
    Are the pics 800 680 or 1280 x 800 that u download, give me the link of where u downloaded them from on this site

Filippo Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Are the pics 800 680 or 1280 x 800 that u download, give me the link of where u downloaded them from on this site
    the link is http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=105

Filippo Unattached
    Should that be ok then with the link i used?

Filippo Unattached
    Can anyone confirm from the above if there is anything else i'm missing or need to check please?

vCash
    It really is as easy as placing the pics plus the corresponding .cfg file into your Pictures folder. You have unzipped the pictures?

it should look like this:

Filippo Unattached
    is this correct looking?screenshot.jpg

vCash
    Where is your pic.cfg file?

Filippo Unattached
    at the top... look ok to you?

Screeshot show pics.cfg.jpg

Filippo Unattached
    Do i have to open the piced file at any point in this process? I thought that was for pictures that i added solo myself and not from downloading packs? The pictures that are already on the game show in the pictures folder as '214525.RGN' for example but when i've pasted the pics from the downloaded pack the show as what you can see in the last 2 screen shots i've added and still no joy... am i missing something obvious?

vCash
    delete 'pics.cfg'

rename 'pics (2).cfg' to 'pics.cfg'.

You never removed the old one before adding the new pics.cfg meaning its referencing the old one.

Filippo Unattached
    All sorted, many thanks for your time, help and patience!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 135