Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 144 of 144

Thread: CM 03/04 - Discussion

  1. #126
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,093
    vCash
    1739
    I think I tried 03/04 as soon as it came out, but quickly returned to 01/02. Saying that if any game had the bug fixes, improvements that we all want, then any game would be better right...

  2. #127
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,329
    vCash
    4790000
    I take it you played 03/04 first? Reminds me of debating with people that FF VIII is better than FFVII when realistically people just side with the game they played first.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,577
    vCash
    5200
    0304 is excellent but a tad a slow and don't like to limit my options but a fine game and along with FM07 one of the last decent games before it got too flight simulator and 3 months a season .





  4. #129
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,577
    vCash
    5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Szkodi View Post
    Original until 4.1.4 is fine for you. It should give you a l9t of fun time
    Bought a XP Home edition OS with one of the reasons to play this and other games that don't work on my Win 7 & Win 8 pcs.

    Glad to report you were correct and having a lot of fun now. De boer is rattling in the goals in the MC roles and Mols a star along with re-signed Marco Negri the front two.

    Class, a nice change from 0001. Plan is on a Friday night to have one pc 0001, one 0304 and third maybe 0102





  5. #130
    Join Date
    23-04-13
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Hello guys.

    Does someone know if there is any recent update for CM03 04? Is doesnt have to be from now but from 2014 would be already great.

    I can't find nothing.

    Thanks.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,577
    vCash
    5200
    Quote Originally Posted by hollaplaya View Post
    Hello guys.

    Does someone know if there is any recent update for CM03 04? Is doesnt have to be from now but from 2014 would be already great.

    I can't find nothing.

    Thanks.
    http://www.cm0304.com/index.php





  7. #132
    Join Date
    20-04-16
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Dear Sirs,

    Can i ask you to send me PB_toon on my e-mail? I searched whole internet and only here was link to this tactic but it does not working any more.
    My e-mail is radioaktywnakapusta@interia.pl

  8. #133
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,577
    vCash
    5200
    Quote Originally Posted by wafelll View Post
    Dear Sirs,

    Can i ask you to send me PB_toon on my e-mail? I searched whole internet and only here was link to this tactic but it does not working any more.
    My e-mail is radioaktywnakapusta@interia.pl
    That's because nobody seems to have it. It has been asked on here before and nobody had it as it a 0102 forum, I even looked myself before on net and couldn't find it. Your best bet is to ask for it on the 0304 forum - http://www.cm0304.com/index.php or the dugout - http://www.thedugout.net/community/





  9. #134
    Join Date
    20-04-16
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    That's because nobody seems to have it. It has been asked on here before and nobody had it as it a 0102 forum, I even looked myself before on net and couldn't find it. Your best bet is to ask for it on the 0304 forum - http://www.cm0304.com/index.php or the dugout - http://www.thedugout.net/community/
    Thank you for answer. Have a good day

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wafelll For This Useful Post:


  11. #135
    Join Date
    20-04-16
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by wafelll View Post
    Thank you for answer. Have a good day
    Hi,

    I cannot log in in thedugout.net. I have this: you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    After your e-mail i tried to register but until today I did not have e-mail with activation... Can you help me with this somehow?

  12. #136
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,698
    vCash
    6500
    You're out of luck mate. I even asked Paul if he has it, but nope. His site went down along with his work.

    My bet is no-one has it anymore or people are just unwilling to share. Shame as it was most solid tac for 0304. Beating Diablo, Scramjet by fair distance.

  13. #137
    Join Date
    20-04-16
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    You're out of luck mate. I even asked Paul if he has it, but nope. His site went down along with his work.

    My bet is no-one has it anymore or people are just unwilling to share. Shame as it was most solid tac for 0304. Beating Diablo, Scramjet by fair distance.
    Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

  14. #138
    Join Date
    08-08-14
    Location
    Istanbul / Turkey
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    500
    Hi!

    Game is very low. I wonder why. Can you help??

  15. #139
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,093
    vCash
    1739
    Low? Or slow?

  16. #140
    Join Date
    08-08-14
    Location
    Istanbul / Turkey
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Low? Or slow?
    Sorry. I typed wrong Slow..

  17. #141
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,093
    vCash
    1739
    03/04 always ran very slow for me hence returning to play 01/02

  18. #142
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    125
    vCash
    500
    The thing is that it runs very slow until the transfer window closes. After that it runs pretty fast, until the next window opens.
    Running the game with a large database and the top-four leagues selected I find it bearable.

  19. #143
    Join Date
    10-05-16
    Location
    On the Bench
    Posts
    147
    vCash
    700
    If i remember correctly, there was a Little Software (cmspeeder ?) ?

  20. #144
    Join Date
    30-03-12
    Location
    Cracow , Poland
    Posts
    18
    vCash
    500
    Has anyone considered whether CA15 in this game is still i charge? It seems to me the correlation between attributes and potential is quite different form cm0102. I am asking becouse I tried to apply some players to the database, but I still wonder how their attributes (physical or technique) are even decreased whilst CA grows.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •