Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Job

vCash

Your Job

Aside from being a football manager . what is you dayjob?

I am unfortunately unemployed at the moment (except from the updating work I do here that is, but that's unpaid and for fun so.... not technically a job more of a hobby)

Lo.Fi Unattached
    Film historian, editor and (occasional) director.

vCash
    Working for Asus. Doing laptop repairs and such. Getting to test the latest offerings too.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    I play with guns

vCash
    I get paid well for playing with Spreadsheets all day

vCash
    I teach kids English and History for the better part of the year, and then doing fuck all during summer. About 20 days of work left and then nothing until early September. :dance1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by churky View Post
    I teach kids English and History for the better part of the year, and then doing fuck all during summer. About 20 days of work left and then nothing until early September. :dance1:
    my idol :red:, i am gonna be churky 2 in a few years

vCash
    What, a miserable git?

Manage the IT systems for the company I work for. Can end up doing long hours but never get refused time off. Got full health insurance and half my pension paid so can't overly complain.

vCash
    Nothing exciting here, Make and pack custom timber and plywood crates ( items going offshore and further)

vCash
    Stay at home Dad. Two years on the 28th.

Been fun. Got to watch my kids grow up without missing anything and without having to pay, quite frankly, extortionate childcare fees.

Another year at least before I have to think about what I want to do with my life!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Working for Asus. Doing laptop repairs and such. Getting to test the latest offerings too.
    So your the one that i send my crappy laptop to when screwed

I am student i Year 11 (Year 12 in England) at the moment. So the only money i earn is by being a part time referee at my local association.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo.Fi View Post
    Film historian, editor and (occasional) director.
    You are Daftorital

Im a General manager for a Rope Access company... in England I was a Fraud Investigator which I loved.

vCash
    Work in the Film/DVD Industry for one of the major film studios.
    Plenty of perks and attempting to chat up Carmen Electra (before I was 'moved aside' by her security!) was a personal highlight

vCash
    medieval recreations actor and part-time english-portuguese translator!

infoo: I just bought an Asus eee pc flare, please tell me it's not a piece of crap!

vCash
    Nah. It's alright .

Nothing beats orange Lambos tho (VX6S). Klosec12 haha, we did get some laptops/netbooks/ultrabooks from Australia/New Zeland , maybe one was yours indeed ^^.

vCash
    I put wet stuff on red stuff .

15 years, 9 months and 27 days ago I started, still love it. Has seriously ruined me for any other job though, couldn't work in an office/warehouse etc ever again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ozRooster View Post
    I put wet stuff on red stuff
    In English?

I'm a Bodyshop Foreman in the vehicle accident repair industry........ and im bored with it

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    He's a ....

Spoiler!

vCash
    Ah, he plays with his hose and slides down poles :tup:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    IT Technician. The only full-time job I ever had since leaving college. Ironically, I work at Keele University and actually landed a place as a student doing computer science at the University before being offered a job an apprentice.

Easy hours (9-5) and I live just five minutes away. The job has its perks but the pay isn't all that great. Should hopefully be getting a payrise soon though.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    IT Technician. The only full-time job I ever had since leaving college. Ironically, I work at Keele University and actually landed a place as a student doing computer science at the University before being offered a job an apprentice.

Easy hours (9-5) and I live just five minutes away. The job has its perks but the pay isn't all that great. Should hopefully be getting a payrise soon though.
    I joined the Dept. of Medicines Management in September 2004 as an IT/AV Apprentice, and I have since earned a permanent role in the department as an IT/AV Technican, providing IT support for the School of Pharmacy, Medicines Management and the NPC+. Having studied part-time for 4 years, I have now achieved a HNC in Computing and a Foundation Degree award and now wishes to study at a BSc (Hons) level. My work involves the support of the School's organisation and web services such as WebCT, IMPACT, SLA and MTRAC. I also assist with IT related queries and the maintenance of the School's website.
    I like your bio

vCash
    Footballer

On a Watford centre of excellence scheme, doing BTEC's and playing on Wednesdays. Looking for a semi pro under 18 side to play for atm.

Also do lots of coaching, and currently doing my FA Level 2 badge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    I play with guns
    Cos you aint very good at sex...

Sex isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, at least for Canadian women, says a new study that found the fairer sex are simply “making do” with mediocre sex.

The survey, commissioned by condom maker Durex, talked to 29, 000 women in 36 countries and found only 31 per cent of Canadian women regularly have an orgasm. Surprisingly, 69 per cent of women claimed to be sexually satisfied. Compare this to a whopping 84 per cent of men who claim satisfaction and it appears men and women really are from different worlds.

More than 1,000 Canadians took part in the survey. It found 66 per cent of Canadians claim some sexual satisfaction, while 46 per cent were fully satisfied.

Sarah Forbes-Roberts, co-owner of a Toronto sex shop called Come As You Are, is not surprised that women are as “satisfied” as their partners.

“Generally (with) men from an early age, masturbation is out in the open and there’s less of a need to explore,” she said. “With women it may take longer to orgasm or they don’t know how to, so it’s hard.”

She suggests couples try the “traffic light” method to improve their sex lives. Divide sex acts into three categories: Green light (things both individuals are comfortable doing); yellow light (acts both are comfortable with at least trying) and red light (things one partner simply won’t do).

The survey also found the most satisfied lovers in the world are in South America (72 per cent), slightly ahead of those from Europe (71 per cent), Australasia and North America (both 68 per cent), and Asia (67 per cent).

vCash
    2 of the last 3 women who were with cf, faked their orgasm.

vCash
    Gotta love those surveys; a giant sample of ONE THOUSAND Canadians took part in it.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast