Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game Speed Queries

vCash

Speed up match day

Does anyone know of there is a way to speed up the match engine on the original game/database/patch? The tapani patch does this fine for the up to date DB and patch but I recently installed the game again on another laptop to play the original game as it was made and the match engine is so slow. Iíve tried the tapani patch but the start date alters all the players ages, I tried adjusting the start date and it just didnít work well.

Any help would be appreciated.

vCash
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Link doesnít seem to work for me but Iím on my iPhone. Iíll try it when Iím home later. Thanks

vCash
    Should be fine, I did double check that the sendspace link wasn't dead first
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Link worked fine when on my laptop, thanks. Changed all the 300s to 100s and it sped up a fair amount but still seems slightly slowly then the tapani patch. Donít suppose you know what number that runs off?

Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234