Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game Speed Queries

vCash

Speed up match day

Does anyone know of there is a way to speed up the match engine on the original game/database/patch? The tapani patch does this fine for the up to date DB and patch but I recently installed the game again on another laptop to play the original game as it was made and the match engine is so slow. Iíve tried the tapani patch but the start date alters all the players ages, I tried adjusting the start date and it just didnít work well.

Any help would be appreciated.

vCash
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Link doesnít seem to work for me but Iím on my iPhone. Iíll try it when Iím home later. Thanks

vCash
    Should be fine, I did double check that the sendspace link wasn't dead first
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Link worked fine when on my laptop, thanks. Changed all the 300s to 100s and it sped up a fair amount but still seems slightly slowly then the tapani patch. Donít suppose you know what number that runs off?

Thanks

vCash
    Does setting up higher speed than default at the patch, make the whole game faster? Or just the commentary? I've selected maximum database and a few leagues but I think personally the game is loading a bit slow... Thx!

GFRay is offline Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahols91 View Post
    Does setting up higher speed than default at the patch, make the whole game faster? Or just the commentary? I've selected maximum database and a few leagues but I think personally the game is loading a bit slow... Thx!
    Yes it does. It affects the whole game, processing time, commentary, etc.

vCash
    ok... I like the fastest commentary tho (at default). You can like ''semi-read'' the match while it's not too fast. Will for example x200 gamespeed make it to fast?

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    The very fast commentary is too fast and so is the fast commentary. But normal and slow should be good.

vCash
    You can use this file in conjunction with x200 speed http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=230

vCash

Game is Running too fast

Hi Guys, I have downloaded the October 2017 update and have 3.9.68T running in the top left corner. All squads etc are updated, however a few issues the game even when I out the commentary speed to very slow is finishing each half in 10 secs, running very very fast. The cursor is flashing even when stationary and also when the fixture in the top left or new news is showing at the bottom left its also just flashing very very fast. So basically the game is all running too quickly. Any ideas and fixes for this , your suggestions would be greatly appreciated, no doubt I have made a mistake somewhere?
    Regards
    Aaron

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    You have a tapani patch installed since you have 3.9.68T in the top corner. When applying that patch you can select a game speed. Do you remember what game speed you applied? Standard is x4, but with what you wrote above it's probably on game speed x200 and then even 'very slow' is extremely fast.

vCash
    Hi mate at what point should I get that box above, I downloaded the file, unzipped, transferred it across into the program files. I never came across that box above. Thanks

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Did you use Saturn's patch then? Where you replace the 'Data' folder and your cm0102.exe to that of Saturn's? If so, then you've probably downloaded the wrong .exe where the game speed is x200. Go through the post again and download the right one (there is a overview in the 2nd or 3rd post I believe)

vCash
    I ran the 242 file then I pasted the OCtober 2017 file into data which gives me 107 files in the data section, then I unzipped the V4 test 1 and copied the shortcut (football icon) into the program files, where have I gone wrong? Or is it all wrong lol. Cheers

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Well Saturn's v4 patch is a BETA and is only used for testing. It comes with the x200 game speed by default to enable fast holidaying to look for bugs/weird stuff in like +30 seasons.

He said that he's close in releasing a final version and when he does people will request all possible .exes which he will make available. You can then download the .exe with the properties (game speed, etc.) you like and use it.

So either wait for the final release or do as you did above, but instead of using the v4 patch you should use Tapani 2.21 patch.

I would wait if I were you since Saturn's patches are much more stable and a release is nearby!

vCash
    Yes I will wait , thanks for the help though appreciated!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aaron84 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234