Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Tactics - dilson84

vCash

Question Antonio Conte's 3-4-3 tactic

In a very long time i have watched how Conte has deployed a good solid formation and impetuous discipline among his players in-field. Such is that devising a good 3-4-3 like Chelsea's is a little perplex and to implement its tactical prowess is kinda complex in CM.

Given this philosophical introduction, I'd like to ask the game's brilliant tactical masters if at some point they can actually come up with such challenging tactic. Doesn't have to be perfect because none can be.

I might someday upload a close but consistent winning tactic as soon as I can come up with a deep knowledge of wibwob for this tactic.

Cheers

vCash
    Theres this one here http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9149

Also, if you look at the Open Tactic League, the list of formations is given in one of the columns

vCash
    Also suggest a read through of this thread, yes its not chelsea. But his tactical insight could prove valuable.

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9104

vCash
    Still, those tactics can and will NOT prove my first paragraph. Still impossible to devise a mixed-pass, wing-play from its creator.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dilson84 View Post
    Still, those tactics can and will NOT prove my first paragraph. Still impossible to devise a mixed-pass, wing-play from its creator.
    Sadly this game is limited where tactics are concerned.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:

vCash
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ln79w2

Try this Dilson84! You won't regret

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ln79w2

Try this Dilson84! You won't regret
    Definitely a good defensive hardworking tactic, despite its type of play, but i kinda switched to mixed as it gives my team more edge on attack than short (less passes completed).

vCash

managed to beat them at FA Cup final.

vCash

Offside trap vs Counterattack

Are there any tips on how to outplay good teams using defensive and counterattack?

Been using the specific tactics from tactics league (short, hard tackle, press and offside trap) but consequently keep draws or losses against teams using counterattack, defensive or normal mentality.

vCash
    I have the same problem, especially when playing at home. Whenever one of my teams plays against a team with defensive counter attack we have real problems. Often the opposition will have 1 shot and score one goal, or 2 shots and 2 goals, meanwhile we will have 10 shots or more and not score.

I find playing normal mentality is more effective than attacking mentality, also not playing the offside trap is a must. This way we only lose 1-0 instead of 4-0. Not sure what to do

vCash
    Maybe its a clue that we not know everythin about tactics like are knew as top. Hope we can somehow in future recognize some secrets how to make better or trick things included in tactic.

Now we all are try just make a good tactic as we know to do. Must get some persons who try make different things. It would be something amazing to see workin something other than Tapani.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperStranger For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Some of the tactical changes i apply are press off for defenders which work 40% of the time. But for teams with 5-3-2_v versions with long passing its almost impossible to outplay them.

vCash
    Well I know it's annoying but things like:

Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    ¡Often the opposition will have 1 shot and score one goal¡
    are the kind of things that keep amusing me when playing this game. It's part of a manager's life to be beaten unfairly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiestita For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiestita View Post
    Well I know it's annoying but things like:

are the kind of things that keep amusing me when playing this game. It's part of a manager's life to be beaten unfairly.
    Yes if this happens every so often it's fine. But when it happens nearly every game it's annoying

I'm managing 16 clubs in my game, and I have gone back over the last 116 home games that they have played where opposition has used defensive counter atack. Result: 178 shots on target, 157 goals. So nearly 90% of their shots on goal hit the back of the net lol. Even though we have keepers such as Costanzo, Dei, Chiotis etc. The game just programmes them to be more clinical. And yes on many occassions it will be 25 shots to 2 and we lose 1-2. Has nothing to do with so called superkeeper, it's just the game making them more clinical.

I must admit though, if playing away against an attacking team I change our mentality to normal and it makes us much more clinical, it's so effective it's like cheating

vCash
    And yes I understand if I use a cheat tactic that this problem will disappear, but cheat tactics aren't for me

vCash
    I tend to use normal alot more than attacking myself. Tend to mix hard and normal tackling though in game.

vCash
    Surely there's a way to counter this and beat it. The game would be pointless if there wasn't a way to outwit the AI that plays this way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    Surely there's a way to counter this and beat it. The game would be pointless if there wasn't a way to outwit the AI that plays this way.
    Yeah I'm sure there is. One thing I haven't tried yet is instructing my own team to use defensive counter to counter it. I will try this next time I play, should be interesting

vCash
    Playing at home with two men in the front solves it for me.

vCash
    I usually play attacking. But the key is to read the other side's game and act accordingly. Don't stick to just one tactic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    I tend to use normal alot more than attacking myself. Tend to mix hard and normal tackling though in game.
    Absolutely! Hard tackling works best but you pick up too many yellow and red cards that way.
    So switching to normal tackling when you are winning the game can be a good idea.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12