Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World / Super Leagues

Megas alexandros Unattached
    Updated with last transfer(3 sept.2012)?

vCash
    Nope, I think september 2011 or march 2012

vCash
    I am interested in it too
    Any perfect solution?

vCash
    Airwick's FIFA League.

Search for the thread and you will find a completed super league.

kevybhoy87 Unattached
    Doesnt work for me, error when starting up the league, am i doin something wrong?

vCash
    Did you select any other league? Conference must also be turned off

tottletj Unattached
    I currently have the tapanified ODB update from september 2011, will I need to replace anything other than the data folder for this to work? Is it possible to keep my old CM stuff? (I read somewhere that by changing a letter in the folder name in the program files section you can keep old CM databases). Will I need to uninstall and reinstall CM for this to work?

vCash
    You'll need to copy and rename both of your current Data folders and cm0102.exe

vCash
    Very eager to try this. Looks like some good work Airwick.

I can't get it to work though. Keep getting 5809 errors and individual errors from Eng Prem, First, Second etc.

I have tried it with March 2012 data inside. On a fresh install - .68 patch, etract and replace data folder.

What do you mean rename the data folder and .exe?

vCash
    Does Airwick's league work for you? I can't get it to work.

vCash
    i don't like super leagues just because of nationality issue...if u swapp italian league,then all teams are italian nationality...that kills enjoyment for me...i'v created few of this super leagues,then balkan league,ex yugo league...and everything comes to one...at least for me...nationality of the clubs...

vCash
    I don't mind the idea of nationality if I can play just one set of leagues in one country that have all the tops teams in the world in it/them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I don't mind the idea of nationality if I can play just one set of leagues in one country that have all the tops teams in the world in it/them.
    yes,but after 15 season many of regenerating players gain nationality of the country you swapped...

vCash
    So say with Airwick's Fifa League (that I can't get to work for some reason!) all players will regen as English?

Right now I don't really mind that. It's fantasy football really. It's just for a bit of fun rather than a whole long term career. Maybe I might change my mind later but the idea of a whole set of tiered Super Leagues with relegation/promotion for a few years seems like great fun!

vCash
    I also tried this & keep getting the 5809 error.

vCash
    5809 Error

P. 5809 Error after installing a new update/patch.

R. Occurs as the data does not match the exe. file. Its likely uou have previously had a patch on your system that you didnt uninstall before applying your new patch

S.
    -Uninstall the game
    -delete any trace of the game and empty recycle bin (Save games, tactics, pictures etc can simply be moved to a different lcoation).
    -Reinstall the patch following clearly the instructions with the download you have chosen

316'sRegen Unattached
    what does it run on then 2.19 patch and replace the data folder?

Just found this looks quality and could be a great network game as well!

vCash
    Thanks Fodster for the info. I only get the error message when I try this database. Even after the reinstall I get the error.
    I must be overlooking something but I can't get this to work.

vCash

Harchester United

Either there is not one or I have not looked hard enough but I am trying to find a patch that puts Harchester United from Sky Ones Dream Team into the game. I know you can get them for every version of Football Manager but I am yet to find one for CM0102.
    I would try and create one myself but I have now where near enough time to do so.
    Does anyone know if there is one available???? or if someone wants to create one then I don't mind helping.

vCash
    Dont think you'll find one on a Google search. I may have the only remaining one after the forum change but I have do have one.
    It was made for me. Think Cam F was involved from memory.
    They start in the conference. The players are from the early series though. Series 1-3 perhaps. Almost certain there is no Clyde Connelly or the like but the Rose brothers are definitely in there.

When I get home I'll upload it for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Dont think you'll find one on a Google search. I may have the only remaining one after the forum change but I have do have one.
    It was made for me. Think Cam F was involved from memory.
    They start in the conference. The players are from the early series though. Series 1-3 perhaps. Almost certain there is no Clyde Connelly or the like but the Rose brothers are definitely in there.

When I get home I'll upload it for you.
    That would be incredible, cheers mate

vCash
    Here you go mate.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1e0e2

I've uploaded everything so you can use it as a separate database. Will need to unzip it.

It has a long name of Championship Manager 01-02 Harchester Conference. Save it and place it alongside your current one.
    To use it, rename the one you have (currently called Championship Manager 01-02) to something else of your choice then remove the Harchester Conference part of this one.

Hope it works for you. Any problems let me know.
    If and when you want to switch back, reverse what you've done.

vCash
    Is this patched? Because the division names are changed and it crashes when trying to initialise there I think. It's the errors after the 5809 errors that do the damage.

Is there a patcher needed? Id so where is it?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Could you maybe upload the .exe and see if that works? Anyone else get it to work?

Or start a game and save it and upload it please?

vCash
    It works a treat, thank you ever so much. Certainly brings back the memories

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast