Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: World / Super Leagues

vCash

World / Super Leagues

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone who put's in all the efforts everytime to update this magnificent game, have played it for numerous years now. I was looking for a new challenge, and have created an Excel file where I have my idea of 3 divisions of all European teams. Is it possible, or is there any patch already available (not that I could find) that can create/has the Premier League/Serie A as having all these teams in 3 divisions? For example, I would like to have Man Utd, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. in Premier Division, and then Newcastle, Malaga, Atletico Madrid, etc. in First Division, and so on. Tried using direct swap method, but the game crashes upon starting a new game. Also, the download link for the Team Swap tool is expired, is this a useful tool for what I have mentioned above?

Thanks.

vCash
    IIRC Blue Demon created a Superleague database when he was testing some attributes.

See this thread: Tsigalko van Nistelrooy Thread I think he said he would post the link but not sure he ever did. Might be worth dropping him a PM (Blue-Demon)

Regards the tools you are trying to use, I dont know much about those but is always a good idea to run all of these As "Administrator".

The link for the Club Swap Tool is still live. This tool swap clubs nationality between 2 nations

Also, just checked and the link for Team Swap Tool is also live. This tool swap leagues of two selected teams.

Its not going to be an easy project and requires some time and dedication/patience. hence why it may be best messaging Blue Demon to see if he still has his

Good Luck
    Last edited by Fods; 11-07-12 at 12:56 AM.

vCash
    It is very easy... :-))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    IIRC Blue Demon created a Superleague database when he was testing some attributes.

See this thread: Tsigalko van Nistelrooy Thread I think he said he would post the link but not sure he ever did. Might be worth dropping him a PM (Blue-Demon)

Regards the tools you are trying to use, I dont know much about those but is always a good idea to run all of these As "Administrator".

The link for the Club Swap Tool is still live. This tool swap clubs nationality between 2 nations

Also, just checked and the link for Team Swap Tool is also live. This tool swap leagues of two selected teams.

Its not going to be an easy project and requires some time and dedication/patience. hence why it may be best messaging Blue Demon to see if he still has his

Good Luck

vCash
    if you are used to this kinda stuff Doolje

vCash
    I think the crash might be caused by nationality issues. Make all nations EEC members using the EEC Hack.

vCash
    Thanks guys for you reply. I used the Team Swap tool and so far so good! I have got the teams I wanted in the 4 Italian divisions. However, the obvious downside is that the European Cups are played by lesser teams, but at least the championship is interesting!

vCash
    if u don't like that switch of all Europian cmpetitions...

Quote Originally Posted by dude7seven View Post
    Thanks guys for you reply. I used the Team Swap tool and so far so good! I have got the teams I wanted in the 4 Italian divisions. However, the obvious downside is that the European Cups are played by lesser teams, but at least the championship is interesting!

vCash
    when u got this fully figured out, release it as a db

vCash
    i done it in english league simply by going into editor and swapping clubs between competitions(everon to spain with barcelona replacing them in england).im in my third season now with no problems although the champions league suffers as a result,my first group was west ham,wolves and crawley town and i was arsenal.i changed championship,league 1 and league 2 using the same method.i even have american and south american teams in english league too

vCash

FIFA League

Just something I'm working on in the last few weeks... based on the world ranking of IFFHS.de

vCash
    Nice work mate

Do spurs start in the prem or division 1?

vCash
    That's good work matey!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Nice work mate

Do spurs start in the prem or division 1?
    They start in Division 1, Prem is:
    AZ
    Athletic Bilbao
    Atletico Madrid
    Barcelona
    Boca Juniors
    Chelsea
    Corinthians
    FC Bayern
    Libertad
    Lyon
    Man City
    Milan
    Napoli
    PSV
    Real Madrid
    Sporting
    Univ. de Chile
    Valencia
    Vasco da Gama
    Velez Sarzfield

Now working on the non-league teams. When that is finished I will upload the datafile

jordanncelticno1 Unattached
    is this available to download yet?

vCash
    Patience mon ami.

He only said yesterday he would upload it when he was finished, give him a bit of time to finish it.

vCash
    Will probably be released within 2 weeks

jordanncelticno1 Unattached
    No problem Airwick, and I'm patient just thought I'd ask lol

vCash
    What about regens ?

vCash
    what about them?

vCash
    Hey guys, a quick question... what files do I need to upload for you to play with this league? Just the data folder?

vCash
    Seeing the title i thought this is league of national teams :|

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick View Post
    Hey guys, a quick question... what files do I need to upload for you to play with this league? Just the data folder?
    Data files and the euro.cfg, if you have changed it to suit the database. If not just the data folder (the game will run without a euro.cfg)

So Export the data (Tools > Data Distribution Wizard). Then extract it from the folder created. Copy in the euro.cfg and then right click on the folder and select Send to > Compressed Folder.

Upload the new folder
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-09-12 at 09:47 AM.

vCash
    Thanks, will upload it tomorrow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick View Post
    Thanks, will upload it tomorrow!
    Great work mate :clap2:

vCash
    Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1rfeyt

Just download the file, extract and replace your datafolder. It should work then

Just a note, only play England, if you select other countries it will crash!

Have fun with it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast