Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Data Updates

John Chapman Unattached
    Ok Ill give it a try then mate.

vCash

Sep 2012 Update

An updated version to my last release. Like before, a big thank you to Ratio for the original update. This update is upto Tues 4/9/12 so Owen at Stoke so to speak. I use the Tapni 2.19 and starting year 2010, and so far (touch wood) have not errors or crashes during test games - Enjoy

Feedback welcome

Mike
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-09-12 at 11:48 AM.

John Chapman Unattached
    That didnt work. Now comes up woth a error message twice and wont load the game? : ( any ideas?

John Chapman Unattached
    Hello mate. Any help with my issue? It comes up with an error regarding the world cup and comp and wont start the game and It wont load editor as problem with "arse" lol.??

vCash
    Just wait for the proper one from the update team and don't play the Chinese knock-off versions made by amateurs

vCash

Why?

Shut Up Patinoz, this is a thread for people to share their own updates for 1 reason or another, so you saying dont get these cheap chinese knock offs is below the line. So keep your opinions to yourself

vCash
    John Chapman, ironically I ent long sent you a pm asking if you needed anyhelp

vCash
    Check your PM mate

John Chapman Unattached
    Hey offside trap I tried sending you a pm back but it wouldn't let me so will write on here for you .....

Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap
    Hey - do you still need help updating your game? if so let me know and Ill guide you though it. Also, do you ever play network games? if so let me know and once setup Ill give you a game
    Hello mate well basically I brought 01/02 off someone on eBay for a pound on the promise that it was fully updated... Which it is not. Rather then updating myself I thought I would try the unoficial update but when I overwrite the files in my data folder the game will not load. It comes up with two errors one of them which is something to do with world cup? Also it won't load the editor up as problem with "arse" which is funny. Any ideas? If I can get this sorted I will defo be up for getting on the network games!!

John Chapman Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap
    Hey - do you still need help updating your game? if so let me know and Ill guide you though it. Also, do you ever play network games? if so let me know and once setup Ill give you a game
    Tried sending you a pm but wouldn't let me

Hello mate well basically I brought 01/02 off someone on eBay for a pound on the promise that it was fully updated... Which it is not. Rather then updating myself I thought I would try the unoficial update but when I overwrite the files in my data folder the game will not load. It comes up with two errors one of them which is something to do with world cup? Also it won't load the editor up as problem with "arse" which is funny. Any ideas? If I can get this sorted I will defo be up for getting on the network games!!

vCash
    Ok mate, are you on hamchi? or facebook?

John Chapman Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Ok mate, are you on hamchi? or facebook?
    Yes mate on fbook bit am hidden if your details I can add you?

vCash
    Uninstall

Download the game from this site

Apply 3.9.68 patch

Apply update

Simples

vCash
    sure, Michael Chambers am from Peterborough, my fb pic is that of the Expendables 2

vCash
    better still, quickly down hamchi, as you'll need this later anyhow, its a networking program, once installed etc... join a network called
    MikeyPosh and the password is michael

and Ill guide you what to do there

vCash
    why does this thread even exist

vCash
    I ask myself the same question. the guy is a clown.

vCash
    I find it a little disrespectful to the update team. People seem to think the update just involves some up to date major transfers from major clubs or what? theres so much more to it than that!

Curious to download this update to see what a mess the lower leagues are. What makes it worse is that they take one of your updates and edit it from there and then claim it's their own work!

vCash
    Hang on a minute, lets get something into perspective here. This forum is designed for non-official updates correct, so firstly someone shoots their mouth off then another jumps on the bandwagon, I love it

Let me make it crystal clear, Coys/Patinoz - Everyone including myself, appriciates the updates that we d/l from the site, but like I said before, some people, like myself, make a few ammendments, weather it's a few transfers or not, and offer to share it. If it bothers you that much, why an earth are you here reading? FYI, Ive always mentioned the original person who made the update I used, so he took the bulk of the credit, so please please, do some homework before you speak. Why do we have this thread I read, Is anyone forcing you to read it? no theyre not. You're curious to see what a mess of the lower leagues are, well Im sure you're now gonna come back with a whole load of bugs that iv done, so tell you what, go right ahead. Your both really sad, and really should wise up, by all means you continue to peck each others rear end in your replies as Im sure you will

Rant Over!

vCash

Well you sure told me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio View Post
    For those willing to play with a partially updated database to 22
    july 2012, this is my little "heritage", a db I did all by myself, starting
    from 2.0 version of March Update.
    FYI, Ive always mentioned the original person who made the update I used, so he took the bulk of the credit, so please please, do some homework before you speak.
    Rant Over!

Just FYI 95% of the hard work was done by the update team of which Patinoz is a member. For Proof see the quote from Ratio above in bold.

Now I dont see any mention of the aforementioned update team in any of your replies, just ratio's name. So before you start getting pedantic about people pointing things out or having an opinion just shut the hell up for one minute and pay some respect to the team that have kept this game going for so long instead of being an arrogant asshole.

vCash
    This gets funnier by the post - so calling me an arrogant asshole makes you feel good huh? or makes you look good to the others in your class. FYI Patinoz is part of the update team - so what? so what? fact remains, this is still an unofficial data update forum, so clearly its going to be customiosed updates, weather I mentioned the original source or not. My gripe was that of Patinoz's statement of whinging that people wont wait for the offical update. Now it makes more sense knowing hes part of the update team. So I really dont know what all of yours problem is.. fact remains, its an 'unofficial date' which means..... UNOFFICIAL i can only assume Patinoz has an ego problem if hes on here stating people should wait and not download chinese knock off versions,

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aula View Post
    +1

Gonna be hard to fill that online game now

vCash
    This gets funnier by the post - so calling me an arrogant asshole makes you feel good huh? or makes you look good to the others in your class. FYI Patinoz is part of the update team - so what? so what? fact remains, this is still an unofficial data update forum, so clearly its going to be customiosed updates, weather I mentioned the original source or not. My gripe was that of Patinoz's statement of whinging that people wont wait for the offical update. Now it makes more sense knowing hes part of the update team. So I really dont know what all of yours problem is.. fact remains, its an 'unofficial date' which means..... UNOFFICIAL i can only assume Patinoz has an ego problem if hes on here stating people should wait and not download chinese knock off versions,
    :facepalm: :slap:

Behave yourself.. Stop being an ass and get over yourself. Your own arrogance is way worse than a moody germans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast