Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Data Updates

vCash

Unofficial Data Updates

Unofficial Data Updates

www.champman0102.co.uk do not object to any member of the website releasing their own versions of data updates so long as the community recognises that they are not official downloads and are in no way affiliated with the official CM 01/02 Update Team.

As a result, any member wishing to publish their own data update may do so within this thread only. Please be aware that you download these updates at your own risk and all queries and feedback must be restricted to this thread or via Private Message to the author only. Attempts to create separate threads will result in being merged into this thread.

Data updates based on previous game versions and past seasons will not be merged into this thread

-------------------

Ratio CM0102 Final Update: 22.07.2012
    Offiside Trap - Date Update - July 2012
    Last edited by Dermotron; 24-07-12 at 09:21 PM.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash

Ratio CM0102 Final Update: 22.07.2012

For those willing to play with a partially updated database to 22
    july 2012, this is my little "heritage", a db I did all by myself, starting
    from 2.0 version of March Update.
    I hope someone of you will like to play it, this is my very last effort,
    I love this games but I'm not "married" with the game....
    About Italy, SPAL, Siracusa, Triestina, Piacenza and Taranto are
    "ruined" and have a low reputation.
    About Scotland, Rangers start from Third Division...a real challenge
    I mean....
    About Poland, Polonia Warsaw merged with another club to form
    KP Katowice.

Enjoy it!

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1je8z

vCash
    I liked your update very good indeed, congratulations. just 1 wrong transfer and not of flamengo, riquelme your upgrade this 90% correct.

vCash
    i'd much prefer if you helped out more with scouting, but you can't get everything you want

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpatron View Post
    I liked your update very good indeed, congratulations. just 1 wrong transfer and not of flamengo, riquelme your upgrade this 90% correct.
    Thank you very much!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swedishcmgod View Post
    i'd much prefer if you helped out more with scouting, but you can't get everything you want
    Well, to be honest I decided to do something by myself because I made some change.....I placed KAZ and AZE in Asia to obtain WAL and YUG playing everytime
    qual round of EC e.g......I lowered UEFA coeff to obtain 4 teams for Germany and 3 for Italy in CL......and I modified a lil bit UEFA coeff to erase Liechtenstein squad
    in CL, allowing Tre Penne from San Marino to play 1st qual round....

vCash

Offiside Trap - Date Update - July 2012

Hey All

Won't be as good as Ratio's update, but thought id share with you guys anyhow. English Premier League, promotions/relegations. Up until Oscar's move to Chelsea, but thats all really, not done the history of competitions, if anything, im looking for to getting Ratio's now

Never the less, heres mine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdy8cr

Feedback welcome

Michael (with alot of help from Pep)

vCash
    Mate this is brilliant, made mine update look like a 2 year old's work but this is so good to play. Couple questions, how did you change players ages to their actual real age? did you go through everyones age or something? also, what year do you start in, is it 2010 like normal, or can it be run in 2012 without error, also are comp histories done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Mate this is brilliant, made mine update look like a 2 year old's work but this is so good to play. Couple questions, how did you change players ages to their actual real age? did you go through everyones age or something? also, what year do you start in, is it 2010 like normal, or can it be run in 2012 without error, also are comp histories done?
    I changed the real DOB lowering 11 years (e.g. 1992=1981) and I start on 2010, as suggested (I mean: 2.19 patch, allowing loans in Italy up to 18, unpatched game they are 4 but it's unrealistic).....

vCash
    Mate, has Maicon moved to chelsea, or is it in error that he starts at the club

vCash
    Mate, has Maicon moved to chelsea, or is it in error that he starts at the club
    When i did the switch it seemed OK, listening to Sky Italia TV...I know the matter is suspended in some way....

vCash
    Hulk is Chelsea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpatron View Post
    Hulk is Chelsea.
    :nono2:

Foss Unattached
    Hey All

Won't be as good as Ratio's update, but thought id share with you guys anyhow. English Premier League, promotions/relegations. Up until Oscar's move to Chelsea, but thats all really, not done the history of competitions, if anything, im looking for to getting Ratio's now

Never the less, heres mine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdy8cr

Feedback welcome

Michael (with alot of help from Pep)
    And that hasn't even happened yet.

vCash

vCash
    Whats the crack wit Rangers having no players ingame when they have players like Kane Hemmings, Ian Black, Andy Little etc... playing for them right now ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by g4vl4r View Post
    Whats the crack wit Rangers having no players ingame when they have players like Kane Hemmings, Ian Black, Andy Little etc... playing for them right now ?
    Being not sure about their line up, I did what it happens in Italy, when a club is bankrupted all players are free.

vCash

Sep 01 2012 Update

Hey all

Hope Im ok doing this and in the right area too. I know they'll be an offical release within a couple weeks, but thought Id share my own update with you all. With help from Ratio who's update I first got, then amended a few bits and changed a few transfers around, as per last nights transfer window. Have the files zipped up, so you'll need to extract them and the paste them in your CM/Data folder and over-write

The update includes age changes as per start of 2012 season. (dont ask, Ratio done that part) all Major leagues and Euro competitions updated for start of 2012. Transfers and major loan deals as per last night at mid-night. And generally a few bits and bobs. Their maybe a few transfer errors, feel free to state them and I can ammend them.

Like I said, most of the work here was from Ratio, I mearly tweaked it

Enjoy

Michael
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-09-12 at 11:49 AM.

vCash
    Sorry forgot to say. Its version 3.9.68T so am using the Tapni 2.19 (not included in the zip) and if you edit the year, please ensure you remain starting 2010 as anything else will cause crashes

vCash
    Hey all

Hope Im ok doing this and in the right area too. I know they'll be an offical release within a couple weeks, but thought Id share my own update with you all. With help from Ratio who's update I first got, then amended a few bits and changed a few transfers around, as per last nights transfer window. Have the files zipped up, so you'll need to extract them and the paste them in your CM/Data folder and over-write

The update includes age changes as per start of 2012 season. (dont ask, Ratio done that part) all Major leagues and Euro competitions updated for start of 2012. Transfers and major loan deals as per last night at mid-night. And generally a few bits and bobs. Their maybe a few transfer errors, feel free to state them and I can ammend them.

Like I said, most of the work here was from Ratio, I mearly tweaked it

Enjoy

Michael

Thank you very much about interest in my job, I'm glad you used it as start-basis, I'll download asap
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-09-12 at 11:48 AM.

vCash
    Ive got an update which is updated to today !! Only major transfers done tho. 99% of prem, championship, la liga, seria a and ligue 1. If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

Hulk, Witsel, Van Der Wiel done !
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-09-12 at 11:48 AM.

John Chapman Unattached

HELP

Hi Sorry if this is the wrong place but with the unofficial update that is going around. Do I need to overwrite my current save for it to open up on cm 01/02?

vCash
    Download the data and place it into your data folder and start a new game

John Chapman Unattached
    I did this. Do I also need to delete the other data in there?

vCash
    No, just overwrite it when requested, make sure u unzipped the file first before copying over

The installation is exactly the same as any other data download

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast