Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Non-wibwob - how does yours look?

vCash
    I got some unexpected results in my first season with Marseille with a 523. 3 CBs, 2 DMs on the sides, 2CMs and 3 STs. Offensive, hard tackles, pressing, offside. Some shit players scored very nicely.
    Not a wonder-tactic though and I don't like 5 at the back

vCash
    Early days but I've come up with a 4411 that is doing the business on the Ipswich challenge. If I holds up long term I'll post a screen 👍

vCash
    First season with Milan on latest update and Saturn's patch, and I am a surprising 12-points ahead with 6 games left.

I'm using a 4-1-3-1-1. Plenty of goals, conceding a decently low number too. Knocked out of Europa semi's to Man Utd, 1-0 on aggregate. Will post a screenie when i get home.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=tx614

This is my go to tactic currently. Team Instructions: Normal, Short, Pressing, Offside ( sometimes I turn on attacking when required)

Players required: Left and right wing backs, need food acc, crossing, dribbling, Sometimes I have two traditional fullbacks on standby if I want to switch to a more defensive setup on the fly.
    Def Mid good marking, teamwork, high passing, Basically two tanks or one tank and one creative passer.
    MC - High passing, longshots, dribbling, stamina, creativity - this will be your playmaker
    ATT Mid - same old stuff creativity etc
    FL / R - YEP I play two forwards here usually I sign Jason Cummings for the left and Hasslebank for the right they average 15+ goals a season
    SC - Get a bit lump in the middle high jumping heading anticipation, passing you are good to go

Player instructions:

ALL players apart from def cen: run with ball, forward runs
    L/R W/B: cross
    FL/R cross
    Mid cen: try through balls,

I have used this formation with a few teams usually do ok, got promoted with WImbledon, Rotherham, Won the Euriopa with Saints, And premier league.

If you want to help me inmpove the formation i.e by tweaking player instructions or point put any weakness feel free to hit me up. Is this technically a cheat formation? having 1 center back and 2 def mids lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=tx614

If you want to help me inmpove the formation i.e by tweaking player instructions or point put any weakness feel free to hit me up. Is this technically a cheat formation? having 1 center back and 2 def mids lol
    Sure. All your tactic needs is a forward arrow on the keeper

vCash
    Why would I do that? the keeper is just normal no changes....

What is the best non wib wob tactic? who has won everything?

vCash

4132Pool probably is the best NONwib/wob tactic if you compare with other NON-Wib/wob tactics. I think secret of success with NONwib/wob tactics ; are players such as ....Nikiforenko,Tsigalko,Kerr,West,Solis etc.

vCash

Sorry, I was being facetious... your tactic is so outrageously attacking that I reckoned why not get the keeper to go forward as well.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213