Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Mental Health

vCash
    Ste I'm sorry mate but you are a mug. This has been going on for years and your letting her fuck you over every time. No doubt you will end up paying that 500 quid. Fuck that cunt off right now and get ob with your life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Ste, get this person out of your life. They are toxic and they are using the fact that you like them to take advantage of you.

The sooner you cut her off, the sooner you can start moving forward. She'll try and manipulate you and appeal to your kindness and your feelings for her, but it will always go back to this shit.

Be strong. Tell her to fuck off. Don't have any contact anymore. Block her from everything. And forget she ever existed... I swear to you in a few months you'll look back and be able to see just what she was doing to you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Agree with CF, get rid, you need to surround yourself with people who are better for you.

Forgot to update you all...my boy has finally had an official diagnosis of ADHD and high functioning ASD (Pretty much Aspergers). He needs behavioural management in place (They don't call it anger management for kids haha) so I hope that gets sorted soon as he is still threatening me sigh. Anywho onwards and upwards and all that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Now you have an actual diagnosis maybe things will slowly become easier.

I dip my hat to you though many Males in this world would have bailed so you have my up most respect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    Now you have an actual diagnosis maybe things will slowly become easier.

I dip my hat to you though many Males in this world would have bailed so you have my up most respect
    Males in this situation would have left years ago considering he's my adopted son, not biological.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Excellent there is an official diagnosis now.
    That should start to bring some real changes. Hopefully anyway.

vCash
    Ste, you make sure that girl is paying her part off the deal and then tell that dickhead to fuck off. She will keep fuck you over unless you end stuff with her. Or has she genuinly been good for you recently you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Ste, you make sure that girl is paying her part off the deal and then tell that dickhead to fuck off. She will keep fuck you over unless you end stuff with her. Or has she genuinly been good for you recently you think?
    Up until I lost my job and then like this since.

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Ste, take it from an old bastard like me who has seen his fair share of shit. She is toxic. There for you while she can get something out of it, gone the second she can't.

AJ is offline Member of the Month
    Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    she's a user. And from what I understand so far, you have adapted to the role of being the victim. For you, this is known territory and thereby, weird as it sounds, a safe place. Even though all the advice you're getting about kicking her out of your life is solid, I know it is very, very hard for you to actually take that step. It would be life changing. It would mean stepping up, taking responsibility and putting yourself above all others. Not something you do easily as it is not your regular way. It's not in your program, so to speak.

However, if you are serious about fixing your life, make it better for you, it's time to ask yourself : What is good for ME?. And act accordingly. That's harder than it sounds, guys.

But in the end, being proactive will feel better than being a victim, Ste. It's your call. I know it's hard, real bloody hard, but change will only come through you, never from other people.

We're here for you, mate. Take care.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I agree with AJ, in just 3 words instead of a PowerPoint presentation and an e book publication ..... "fuck her off"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    sweet way of putting it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Fods has a way with words

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Get that poison out your life Ste
    This is how is how it feels to be Celtic,
    Champions again as you'll know,
    Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row
    10 in a row

vCash
    Rich or poor it gets the better of anyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...ealth-act.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    Rich or poor it gets the better of anyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...ealth-act.html
    Indeed. I'm sure he'll get all the support he needs.

vCash
    Of course he will cos he will pay someone and get first class treatment, something a lot of people can't do

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    but if he does not want to be helped, all the first class treatment in the world isnt going to help.

vCash
    You can say I told you so now

The bitch has deleted and blocked me on Facebook and blocked my number after I asked her if she could pay me back some of the 200 that she owes. She didn't even reply to the text she just went ahead and done what she did and now she is gonna regret and as I will now saddle her with her half of the gym debt for her to sort out herself and instead of telling her that I am taking her to a county court for the money that she owes me, it will be a nice surprise through her letter box. How about that for the way of treating me and using me for all this time. I now have no interest in being friends with her ever gain even if she comes crawling back. I am gonna enjoy making her life hell through this because her nan will go ape shit at her when these letters start arriving. Let the fun begin, wanna do shit like this to me then I will show her how nasty I can be.

vCash
    Ste try to get the money back then leave her alone. She is not worth your time and effort in good things or bad. Focus on more important aspects of your life right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    Ste try to get the money back then leave her alone. She is not worth your time and effort in good things or bad. Focus on more important aspects of your life right now
    I have zero interest in her and no intentions of speaking to her ever again, I normally get upset when we fall out but I am just not for the first time ever. If you didn't get imprisoned for murder then I would quite happily kill her that is how much she has destroyed who I was and what I am over the past two and half years.

Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    negative energy is bad for your soul, dude. It will only make you feel better for a short while and after that you'll hate yourself for sinking to her level.

vCash

Mental Health

Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    You can say I told you so now

The bitch has deleted and blocked me on Facebook and blocked my number after I asked her if she could pay me back some of the 200 that she owes. She didn't even reply to the text she just went ahead and done what she did and now she is gonna regret and as I will now saddle her with her half of the gym debt for her to sort out herself and instead of telling her that I am taking her to a county court for the money that she owes me, it will be a nice surprise through her letter box. How about that for the way of treating me and using me for all this time. I now have no interest in being friends with her ever gain even if she comes crawling back. I am gonna enjoy making her life hell through this because her nan will go ape shit at her when these letters start arriving. Let the fun begin, wanna do shit like this to me then I will show her how nasty I can be.
    Told ya so

But just leave it mate, pass it to the court and leave her alone. She's a cunt plain and simple, move along and don't get involved in nastiness, get on with your life

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    For better or worse she has been and is still the centre of your world. Diversify your life with people and hobbies. I think you said before you were writing for your local football club. Maybe get creative. Short stories or even document your own struggles. I hope you're still cycling, physical activity is good for your brain. Hell even do a charity mental awareness cycle the length of England. Turn your negative experiences into something positive.

If you can I'd nearly pay her half. Give her absolutely no reason to contact you. If she thinks she owes you money she won't darken your door, but as she seems to manipulate at every chance and 'leaving her debt and freaking out her granny, yadda, yadda, yadda' is perfect fuel for a guilt trip. If you feel strong enough to not let that happen, then brilliant. Your negative thoughts toward her and what you'd do to her... Get that shit out of your head. You had a lot of people telling you to walk away and you still were you're own worst enemy. The easier option looks beautiful (letting her string you along) but it is fleeting...

Life is short. Life is a gift. Don't waste it. You have the power to change and evolve. Chase that!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Amen

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021