Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CM3 Project by Cam F

vCash

CM3 Project by Cam F

I always dreamed of playing CM3 (9899) on 0102 & thanks to JL I have taken the players from CM3 & inserted them into 0102.

It picks the exact data ability,mental & player stats that was in CM3.

I've used the player config & euro files from CM3 also.

Here is my DB -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/66dsvl

John Locke is the person who made this possible so GREAT thanks go to John.

*Note* If you use a Tap patch to put year back to 98, you can't use Scotland or any other nation that had league reconstruction from 98-2001, so I guess Brazil & Argentina would be counted out also also people have said France a no no.

I don't use a tap to change the year so I it doesn't affect my game.

AMAZING!! Cheers Pat & the guys who helped get this from old site.
    Last edited by Cam F; 19-11-12 at 08:08 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    thats only the first post. do you need anymore or have you always updated the OP?

vCash
    nice work lads,
    so just extract it into your champ and your ready to go?

vCash
    Excellent work! I loaded the db and it's amazing: 18-year-old Owen with injury proness=1, Ronaldo with pa=200 at his best and Maradona on free transfer!
    By the way, is a lot of work to create a database like that using JohnLocke's tool? I was thinking it would be great to create a DB from cm0001 too, I like that update very much, but cm0001 is inferior to cm0102.
    Cheers!

vCash
    Having a play with this Cam - first game of the season with a Man U game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patinoz View Post
    thats only the first post. do you need anymore or have you always updated the OP?
    The OP only is fine thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    nice work lads,
    so just extract it into your champ and your ready to go?
    Just extract into data folder Beez & good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by paysbasque View Post
    Excellent work! I loaded the db and it's amazing: 18-year-old Owen with injury proness=1, Ronaldo with pa=200 at his best and Maradona on free transfer!
    By the way, is a lot of work to create a database like that using JohnLocke's tool? I was thinking it would be great to create a DB from cm0001 too, I like that update very much, but cm0001 is inferior to cm0102.
    Cheers!
    Quite a bit but took me just a few hours to add the players of CM3 but then you need to amend the clubs, staff...etc

vCash
    These were the leagues available in CM3 so you know which ones to include. I would also include the MLS as they had done that just not added the league yet to the game.

vCash
    Hmmn

vCash
    Nice work Cam so far! I have recently started working on a small 94-95 database, the year that Ajax won the CL
    I found out that it's a hell of a job, especially when you need to add attributes and player histories and international caps at a certain point..
    If you want help on Dutch players, please let me know, as I will recreate all Dutch squads from the 94-95 season.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/barcahj.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/manutdq.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ttmforest.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/groningen.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/zamo.jpg/

vCash
    Had a look at this last night & improved it with dbsort. Plan to update more histories soon but gong to play this on my holibags next week. Here is latest DB of it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lm1wsd

vCash
    Change a history. Don't sell Figo to Real.:

vCash
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

edit: and you dont have to update transfers, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

edit#2: if we see obvious mistakes, do u correct them? (saw a guys name being spelled wrong)

vCash
    i agree...this DB is pure gold...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swedishcmgod View Post
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

edit: and you dont have to update transfers, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

edit#2: if we see obvious mistakes, do u correct them? (saw a guys name being spelled wrong)
    Itis the exact data of original game. SI made loads of mistakes, I quite like them, players in twice, spelling mistakes, all sorts of things but I don't mind tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Itis the exact data of original game. SI made loads of mistakes, I quite like them, players in twice, spelling mistakes, all sorts of things but I don't mind tbh.
    soooooo, is that a yes or a no?

vCash
    U can correct them in ur db if u want but not changing mine

vCash
    In ur base all players have -2 age, how using FLEX return it?

vCash
    find it

vCash
    i might get this all wrong, but Riseth on Celtic played; d/dm/m rc
    well, not a big deal. good job anyways!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l3quack View Post
    i might get this all wrong, but Riseth on Celtic played; d/dm/m rc
    well, not a big deal. good job anyways!
    You can e-mail SI & let them know they got it wong, was the exact data copied over from CM3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    You can e-mail SI & let them know they got it wong, was the exact data copied over from CM3.
    i'll see what exactly i will bother to do about it. as mentioned it probably won't change the meta game much anyways. After having played it for a little today i must say that i'm impressed by how good it feels to play cm3, 0102 style big creds!
    Last edited by l3quack; 18-07-12 at 06:06 PM.

vCash
    Hi,
    thanks a million for this.

But is this really from the original database, that came with the first CD?

I ask because I remember (and I am very conscious to the fact it came out a long time ago ) some aspects to the game that aren't on this database.

I'll run through a couple of them and see what people think.

1. Peter Prospar. I never actually got around to signing him because I always played in the English leagues and could never get a work permit. But he was a legend on the game from somewhere in the Caribbean. When I started this database in the England he wasn't on the game.

2. Lizarazu. In the original game you used to be able to buy Lizarazu for a bargain 2.5m or thereabouts. He was a must buy for any team who could afford. In this version I doubt I could buy him for less that 10m.

3. Robbie Keane. In the game I remember Robbie Keane was one of the best youngsters on the game. He was another must buy, even at a whopping 12m from Wolves.

4. Silvio Maric. I remembered Maric still playing for Zagreb and not having moved to Newcastle United yet. Another great buy for the record.

5. Players positions. There are a few instances where the players positions are different. For example:

Michael Twiss (Man U) is a FLC in this version, rather than an AM/F LC as I remember him
    Carlos Trezzi (Inter) is an MR, rather than MC.
    Robbie Keane (Wolves) is an FC, rather than AM/F C

I could understand some of these changing when the data is put into a different system (like Twiss of Keane), but I couldn't see it happeneing with Trezzi.

Thanks again for putting this database on CM 01/02. It just seemed off to me, and I'll be interested what others think of the differences I pointed out. I wonder if the original game data could be found anywhere and if anything could be done with it.
    I loved CM3 and when I found out if wouldn't run on my new computer (I'm guessing it was Windows 2000 or XP) I seriously considered keeping my old one as a stand alone computer just for CM3.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PeterWarne For This Useful Post:

vCash
    All those are differences between the game CM3 & 0102.

The DB is the exact db from when the original game came out in 98, not a later patch which may have had players at different clubs or PAs.

If you put the DB back into CM3 the positions would be as CM3, in 0102 they change to the different positions.

It is all to do with how 0102 interpretes the data. What OP do you use, as CM3 works fine on XP & Win 7.

Peter Prospar, some obscure country, I maybe missed him tbh if he was in an obscure nation, thought I had done them all but not a biggie tbh.
    Last edited by Cam F; 23-10-12 at 11:50 AM.

vCash
    1. Peter Prospar. I never actually got around to signing him because I always played in the English leagues and could never get a work permit. But he was a legend on the game from somewhere in the Caribbean. When I started this database in the England he wasn't on the game.

Added along with his squad. Anymore missing, let me know. I wouldn't even know where to find a lebanese team so not surprised they are missing but added now. He is a belter I agree. Offer him 40k a week & he will get a work permit

2. Lizarazu. In the original game you used to be able to buy Lizarazu for a bargain 2.5m or thereabouts. He was a must buy for any team who could afford. In this version I doubt I could buy him for less that 10m.

That's just 0102, different game engine & higher values & clubs pay more than CM3

3. Robbie Keane. In the game I remember Robbie Keane was one of the best youngsters on the game. He was another must buy, even at a whopping 12m from Wolves.

Checked, he is exactly the same stat wise & with a -2 potential

4. Silvio Maric. I remembered Maric still playing for Zagreb and not having moved to Newcastle United yet. Another great buy for the record.

Checked, even in the CM3 demo (released before game) he was at Newcastle

5. Players positions. There are a few instances where the players positions are different. For example:

Michael Twiss (Man U) is a FLC in this version, rather than an AM/F LC as I remember him
    Carlos Trezzi (Inter) is an MR, rather than MC.
    Robbie Keane (Wolves) is an FC, rather than AM/F C

That was as I was saying earlier today how the game intperetes the positions.

Trezzi is just a midfielder with no sides given, in 0102 it must default to MC but in CM3 must have defaulted to MR.

Updated DB with Ansar club added with Prospar.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hlsaxh

vCash
    Hi,

Thanks for replying to my post and clearing up my questions.

Clarifying the issue of Carlos Trezzi's position was particularly useful. I don't know the game engine really, so I couldn't understand how he could be a MC on CM3 and a MR on CM0102 without an error. But that has know been cleared up.

Thanks also for the Peter Prospar database

Also, just wondering, have you ever found a way of playing the game with the original CD on Windows 7?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast