Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 707677787980
Results 1,976 to 1,995 of 1995

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

  1. #1976
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    If you "terminate" contract of staff - are you paying them off?

    Assume not but just curious

  2. #1977
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,697
    vCash
    28870
    I would guess so. Weekly wage x weeks left.
    Never looked that closely. Have a look next time and try and work out the maths.

  3. #1978
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    You do with players and get notified of how much it will cost you
    Never seen it with staff and although I've got rid of some big hitting coaches before I've not really seen the finances change much (but never looked in detail to be fair)

  4. #1979
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,365
    vCash
    5375
    I think it's half of what Eb says.

  5. #1980
    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    3,869
    vCash
    19400
    From what I have seen, you can pay off staff for free. You just cut the wages on the spot.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  6. #1981
    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    3,869
    vCash
    19400
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Greece.
    Sorry for the quick reply. Just to expand. 2 leagues of 16 teams (only 14 if you don't have a tapani/john locke update due to an SI bug). There is only 1 cup, so you can rip through the seasons in Greece quicker than anything else.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  7. #1982
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    I have 2 free transfer players I want to scout

    Both Paraguyan

    Why can I scout 1, but when I try and scout the other it says I do not have the resources available

    I then try and scout another random player (with the same scout) and that seems fine?!

    Any idea why this one player is not allowed to be scouted?!

  8. #1983
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    33
    vCash
    500
    what's the quickest way to change the foreign restrictions in spanish segunda?

  9. #1984
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    I have 2 free transfer players I want to scout

    Both Paraguyan

    Why can I scout 1, but when I try and scout the other it says I do not have the resources available

    I then try and scout another random player (with the same scout) and that seems fine?!

    Any idea why this one player is not allowed to be scouted?!
    I've wondered this too but I don't know the answer. Are the two Paraguayans both on free transfers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    what's the quickest way to change the foreign restrictions in spanish segunda?
    Assuming you're using .68, change the following with Olly:
    Code:
    Spain 2001/2+2002/3 (All)	008595D1  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],3
    Spain 2003/4+ (First Div + Cup) 008595D1  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],3
    Spain 2003/4+ (Other)		008595B9  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],2

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  11. #1985
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    Both free transfers mate. Currently NOT playing for a club

  12. #1986
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Wow, that is strange. I always assumed that that resources message compared your balance to the player's club location or something: no idea how it works now.

  13. #1987
    Craig Forrest's Avatar
    Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    4,203
    vCash
    1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    I have 2 free transfer players I want to scout

    Both Paraguyan

    Why can I scout 1, but when I try and scout the other it says I do not have the resources available

    I then try and scout another random player (with the same scout) and that seems fine?!

    Any idea why this one player is not allowed to be scouted?!
    Where were their last clubs located? Maybe when released they stay in the same country....

  14. #1988
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,365
    vCash
    5375
    Was gonna say the same, or maybe the club can't afford to send two separate scouts to Paraguay.

  15. #1989
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Was gonna say the same, or maybe the club can't afford to send two separate scouts to Paraguay.
    So why doesn't 1 Scout report on both?!

  16. #1990
    Join Date
    23-06-12
    Posts
    16
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    what's the quickest way to change the foreign restrictions in spanish segunda?
    EEC Hacker

  17. #1991
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,365
    vCash
    5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    So why doesn't 1 Scout report on both?!
    Have you set the scout to scout Paraguay or just the person? If it's the latter then he can't check on the other person so a second scout will need to be sent.

    Just thought as well, if a guy's on a free how does a scout even scout them if they're not playing for a team? Is one playing internationally so he can scout him in games for the National side and the other isn't?

  18. #1992
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,222
    vCash
    6364
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Have you set the scout to scout Paraguay or just the person? If it's the latter then he can't check on the other person so a second scout will need to be sent.

    Just thought as well, if a guy's on a free how does a scout even scout them if they're not playing for a team? Is one playing internationally so he can scout him in games for the National side and the other isn't?
    Ah - now getting the message for both players - odd!

    Neither player has a previous club

    Am setting scout just to individual player

    Fair point on if they cannot scout him as he's on a free - that could be the reason?!

    Only 1 of them capped and only has 2 caps

    My scouts have been to South America before

  19. #1993
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    33
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post


    Assuming you're using .68, change the following with Olly:
    Code:
    Spain 2001/2+2002/3 (All)	008595D1  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],3
    Spain 2003/4+ (First Div + Cup) 008595D1  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],3
    Spain 2003/4+ (Other)		008595B9  MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+5],2

    it worked, thank you.

  20. #1994
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    33
    vCash
    500
    saturn, is there a way to enable spanish B teams to play in the same division as the A team?

  21. #1995
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    saturn, is there a way to enable spanish B teams to play in the same division as the A team?
    Maybe. The B team function is located at 00540A50. Search for any calls to this in the Spanish league code, and NOP any JE instructions that follow a line or two after such a call (also make any JNZs into JMPs).

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 707677787980

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •