Thread: Game Settings

vCash

Game Settings

Hi guys,

I've just downloaded the latest version (sept 2012 update) and I cannot click on "Game Settings" without the game crashing. What's going on?

Thanks,

gannon23

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gannon23 For This Useful Post:

mikeboyd76 Unattached
    I also have this problem, I am using windows 7 original database but whenever I try and click on game settings the game crashes

316'sRegen Unattached
    have you changed the compatibility of the program if you are using win7?

try windows xp or NT compatibility if not.

vCash

Game Crashing in Settings Menu

Everytime i try and enter the settings menu of my game it crashes.

Any suggestions ?

Running in compatability mode, tried uninstall and reinstall.

Edit - Should add its game version 3.9.60 dont want to modify that in any way, like the game as it was intended.

Annoying slightly.

Cheers

vCash

game setting problem

i downloaded the game off this site installed it fine i started a new game but i remembered i could change the player database so went bk to the the start and when i click on game setting it cuts off and says windows is checking the internet for a problem

vCash

help needed plz

decided to install game again and play on orginal database but every time i go into settings it crashes and i cant remeber hw i fixed it last time anybody help i think i might of used compatbiliy manger or something but not sure

vCash
    Run as administrator and enable compatibility

vCash
    yeah i done that but still crashes

vCash
    No idea then... maybe fresh reinstall after deleting everything

vCash

Game error after computer restart

My computer froze so I restarted, when i turned the comp back on, settings from my game had reverted, ie, flashing text, sounds, auto save turned off, numbers of matches stored reduced etc..

Now as soon as i click continue game i get a 'game not responding' which crashed the game. Any help on anything similar to this? Im using the latest update with the latest tapani patch, and just won the Champions League with Ajax

vCash

Game Flickers when saving/loading/games setting

Hi All

I have a problem with the game flickering when loading a game, saving a game or going into game setting.
    Basically I uninstalled and installed the game again (wanted to play without the updates - I know, schoolboy error for not backing up :-) )
    At first it didnt want to run autorun but after resetting my pc it installed ok.
    But since then when ever I load up the game or try and save it, the screen turns black and then works fine until I try to save again.

I guess this aint to much of a problem (I hope) but its flipping annoying as hell.

Any advise you guys can give me?

vCash
    Anything in this thread - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1773&page=5

Could be worth finding cm0102_GDI.exe and ticking run as administrator in properties > compatibility

vCash
    I had this problem b/c I was running a pirated version and downloaded official version and worked with no errors. GL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Anything in this thread - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1773&page=5

Could be worth finding cm0102_GDI.exe and ticking run as administrator in properties > compatibility
    Thanks for the link, Will have a look when I am back at home. :-)

vCash

Game crashing while accessing Game Settings

Having an issue whereby every time I try to access the Settings menu either in game, or from the main page of the game, the game crashes and stops responding.

I have tried everything before posting, compatibility mode, fresh install etc.

Using original game with ODB, sorry for posting, I have searched the site, but can't see anything about this particular issue.

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    I had this the other day and can't remember what I did that it happened no more

You got any patches etc applied? Saturn/Tapani etc?

Running game as admin?