Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Financial Queries

vCash
    Ignore me that will obviously come under bonuses

vCash

Player Values all still really low

Wondering if anyine can point me in the right direction game works and runs fin with october update but the values off all players are still really low? like Messi 20m etc is there a fix for this?

vCash
    The patch masters tried a fix but it saw lots of teams go bankrupt so was not implement. The patch should still be available in one of Tapanis threads, maybe 2.21?

vCash

Meagre transfer funds for German clubs

Hi there!

Having played the games managing some German clubs, I found out that no matter how much money they have (at least the ones I managed), their transfer funds were always relatively low, about 25m (despite having 100+m).

Is there any way to edit this pre-game. Haven't found any tool so far that can do it, but maybe I simply overlooked it.

Would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anteater View Post
    Hi there!

Having played the games managing some German clubs, I found out that no matter how much money they have (at least the ones I managed), their transfer funds were always relatively low, about 25m (despite having 100+m).

Is there any way to edit this pre-game. Haven't found any tool so far that can do it, but maybe I simply overlooked it.

Would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. Thanks!
    Not that I know of. However you will find that the budget will be replenished if you use up that 25m. Essentially the board are saying that that is the most you can spend on a single player.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yes, the funds always stay the same, more or less, but I can never buy the really good players. Pity. Just read the suggestion of offering indispensable player wages to every player which might enhance the budget. I'll try that later.

vCash
    I've encountered the following problem: I lost all my income, as well as most clubs from La Liga and the Premier League. I had around 100M in the bank and in the 1st week of May I was suddenly 65M in debt. On my income screen you can see in the link below that the income doesn't add up properly and some things do not make any sense - the prize money got set to 0 for the year, even though it says 16.5M for previous month. Curiously, the clubs in Serie A got a massive boost of +100M.

I've reloaded the save many times and with the same effect every time. Is there any way around this?

http://imgur.com/lHEC5O3

vCash
    Looks like end of season to me. This year means it's June. Hence no prize money. Have you gone past July 1st?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Which one you using?

Use the GK Editor, think it's called Graeme Kelly editor.

Make sure you run as administrator

Looks like I've found people who may have encountered something I have a problem with...

I'm at LUFC - season 3.
    I have a total balance of about 60m+, my transfer funds are 40m. I've not spent any for months and the new season has started and I decided to get this player for his minimum buy fee (5m) and it only allows 3.6m. I've not put in any bids for anyone else or have any pending transfers into the club. I have 40m to blow and it will only allow me to spend 3.6m. Why cant I spend any of my 40m budget over 3.6m?!?

I'm a VET at this game (although back on the PC and disc, not laptop and virtual drive) and this is the first time I've seen it come up. I wondered if there was a patch I needed...?

vCash
    Strange.

Are you playing with hidden attributes on? It's been a while since I have, but can't you only offer so much if their stats are hidden/all revealed?

vCash
    Who's this directed at...?

vCash
    You If you play with hidden attributes, that means you don't know the true worth of some players so the board won't always let you spend a lot in those scenarios.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Sorry you don't understand.

I have 60m in the club bank.
    40m allowed to spend on transfers.

I went to buy a player valued at 5m but I went to offer 5250000 as his minimum buy out was set at 5250000. The screen that comes up when you press + or - to set the value you want to bid for a player said I only have 3.6m available for transfers.

My finance screen tells me I have 40m available.

I've not bid on any other player.
    I've not got any pending transfers into the club.

There is no reason for me not to be able to bid for this player for 40m if I wanted to.
    I tried another player in his team who is valued at 6m and the same thing comes up at being limited to 3.6m.

This must be a glitch in the game, although I've never come across it before.
    I was hoping someone else has seen this before and knew if there was a patch to sort it out?

vCash
    I think it is one of the chairman's attributes which means that you can't blow your entire budget on one player. I can't remember which one it is, but if you see a very low or very high number against one of his attributes, it might be that.

Having said that, the very low value compared to the budget suggests that this is more likely to be the hidden attributes. If you scout the player, you'll be able to offer more.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    When you click on the player can you see all his stats?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    When you click on the player can you see all his stats?
    Player is fully revealed and scouted - its Malcolm Christie from Derby!

The Chairman has let me purchase unknown players valued at 300k for 2m + previously, so why he's started to stop me buying bog standard players (ALL BOG STANDARD PLAYERS) for anything more than 3.6m is new to me.

If you don't know I'd rather you said you don't know. Only been on here today and I've spent most my time going over the same things and being told things I already know.

YAY FORUMS!!

vCash
    Bit of a harsh/rude comment. We're only trying to help and you've never once said that you have hidden attributes off or not until now! Don't forget that this is a fan site, we didn't invent the game

There won't be a patch to fix this glitch because it isn't one. Not saying it's not a bug within your game itself but I've never seen it reported before. I'm sure there'll be a good explanation for it.

Can't think what the most logical reasons for this may be if it's not the hidden attribute explanation after all. Maybe your chairman has withheld some cash from you? Or have you bought some players on monthly instalment payments? Maybe that's been taken out of your budget too?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Don't ask questions Mark, just say you don't know.

vCash
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Don't ask questions Mark, just say you don't know.
    Correct

I gave all the info I had.

If there was hidden attributes I would have said.

No players bought on instalments, the money is still all there on the finance page its just not available to me when I go to make the bid on a player.

If I can I will make a short video later and post the YouTube link on here so you can see what I've got going on.

I have since downloaded the Tapani 2.21.1 patch to see if that helped, but as far as I can tell this has just highlighted the different values of attributes.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash

Give the board an ultimatum and demand more money for transfers

vCash
    The Alphabet Game #3

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    This guy is one arrogant son of a bitch.... and he wonders why he isn't getting help with an attitude like that....

vCash
    Can't wait for the video

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Can't wait for the video
    I'm intrigued/worried what type of video will surface

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 63