Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Financial Queries

vCash
    Thanks, but I would something to change the amounts for everyone.

vCash
    Can't u use John lockes flex tool!

Downloads/tools

316'sRegen Unattached
    did not know that, it seems i posted at the same time as Erkifino too.

they got tools for everything

vCash
    Really? i don't get this thread, within a few seasons, even with reduced cash the game will be the same.

vCash
    load sweden lower leagues & good luck with a bottom club I say. Preferably in debt, with smallest stadium & no one in the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokahontas View Post
    load sweden lower leagues & good luck with a bottom club I say. Preferably in debt, with smallest stadium & no one in the team
    Or just start anywhere in Italy, except the major clubs.

In my current save, I just promoted Avellino from C1 to Serie B. I had over 1 million pounds of dept and a stadium under 4,000. All my transfers had to be free.

I doubt I will even be able to get out of dept if I start selling off players, as they have very little value.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Really? i don't get this thread, within a few seasons, even with reduced cash the game will be the same.
    was thinking that, unless you reduce the following of all clubs and the stadium capacities (which willprobably just be re-instated by the boards) then naturally the bigger clubs become rich.

Best way to play the game is to start at the bottom as Bern was saying, never been a team with no players though

vCash
    A team with a lot of really bad players can be harder than a tem with no players at all. Having to shift players that nobody wants can be quite a challenge

vCash
    I agree. Best way to make things hard is to manage a team full of shitty players and impose a personal rule of not buying any player. Just use players from youth team. Sometimes it gets real hard if not wibwobbing.

vCash
    I think if you have to make such rules to make the game fun then the game isn't worth playing any more. It's like wanking with your best friend's hand.

vCash
    Trying harder challenges in the same game is not wrong in my opinion. I enjoy this challenges.

316'sRegen Unattached
    is the hand still attached or have you cut it off of him first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_3_16 View Post
    never been a team with no players though
    I've seen it in past updates though. Its an interesting challenge.

In the current database there are often teams being promoted into the playable leagues that start with no players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiestita View Post
    Trying harder challenges in the same game is not wrong in my opinion. I enjoy this challenges.
    I agree with you.

Or else why not start every game as Man U or Barca?

Everybody has their own way of getting enjoyment from the game.

vCash
    I always start as Dumbarton, no cash, rubbish players & a tiny stadium. A good challenge.

Now Gers are in 3rd Div, sniff sniff, I have gone them in my 0102 game when I play that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    I always start as Dumbarton, no cash, rubbish players & a tiny stadium. A good challenge.

Now Gers are fully deserving of being in 3rd Div, sniff sniff, I have gone them in my 0102 game when I play that.
    Corrected that for you

That does make a very interesting challenge. Try doing something with East Stirling or Elgin City. Totally awfull players absolutely no money and having to compete in the same league as The Rangers, so effectively looking for 2nd place at best.

vCash
    I'm currently playing a game with Burscough with original data from 3.60. The squad had only two young and decent players (for NPD), no cash and a tiny stadium. I also took time to edit most of lower league teams of England, because I found in previous savegames that teams with no stadium got promoted to NPD. Also with no colours. So I've edited most of them, if someone want that kind of database, just ask me.

Resuming, using only players from youth team, I'm already in First Division, won all played leagues, getting promotion in a row, won FA Cup and FA Trophy once, Vans Trophy twice, and currently playing UEFA. This fact proves that playing with a team with no players is easier than playing with a team full of shit.

I'm using non wib/wob tactics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Or else why not start every game as Man U or Barca?
    Guardiola doesn't seem to Agree :dance1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eejit View Post
    same league as The Rangers, so effectively looking for 2nd place at best.
    If someone manages to win portuguese league in the 1st year with SCP in this update they've got my eternal

I found first 3/4 years Porto always achieve 80+ points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokahontas View Post
    Guardiola doesn't seem to Agree :dance1:
    LOL.

In my current save, he has managed both QPR and Sunderland.

Actually, I'm sure in each one of my saves he ends up at Sunderland at some point.

vCash
    Try with Queens Park from Scotland third division.. national stadium, monthly cost of that ground is enormous and you will very soon come to big debt, one of the biggest challenge for me but manage to make that club won premier division and uefa CL

vCash
    In my current game I am Gateshead from the English Conference, I am now in the 2nd Division after only 2 season, I have only signed players on a free, on loan or via exchange deals.

vCash
    That's a pretty cool accomplishment.

In England though a decent FA Cup run will give your team lots of money, often enough to make the team good for years.

So what do you do when the vultures from the higher divisions come for your good players? Sell them or hold on?

vCash
    An idea.

Edit the exe so that TV & Prize money are severely reduced.

Then edit all the stadia and club attendances so that they all clubs make lots of money from fans but little from TV revenue.

Then try managing a small club. To make it harder, give yourself a big stadium too - but a low average attendance, this will cost you money in ground maintenance thus reducing your spending power further.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    That's a pretty cool accomplishment.

In England though a decent FA Cup run will give your team lots of money, often enough to make the team good for years.

So what do you do when the vultures from the higher divisions come for your good players? Sell them or hold on?
    Depends. If I'm poor and the offer like 3M or 4M he's sold.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 68