Thread: Downloads

vCash

Downloads

Downloads

The Downloads section of the website has been opened to the public meaning that it is no longer a necessity to ensure that you have an account in order to then be able to download an item within the library. We are a website who provide for the community and restricting access is not the way we should be working.

Over the next week or so, I will spend some time going through all current submissions in the library to ensure that all links remain active while also ensuring that there is a sufficient amount of information regarding the download so that you truly understand what you are downloading. I'll also ensure that tutorials are provided to assist you with your installation.

As in the past, you will be allowed to submit an item to the Downloads section where I'll then have to approve your submission in order for it then to be available to the public.

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Sam

vCash
    Mark can you fix the download button so that the word Download is more viable? Blue on a blue background hard to see if your new to the place.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How do I get something on the download page, I have a database some may like to play around with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    How do I get something on the download page, I have a database some may like to play around with.
    Is it a database for 0102? We only put the official ones in there, I'm afraid.

For unofficial, backdated and miscellaneous updates, they are kept to a single thread in the 'Data Updates' forum
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Mark can you fix the download button so that the word Download is more viable? Blue on a blue background hard to see if your new to the place.
    I haven't forgotten this!

Stupidly enough, I can't find the option to change the colour but I swear that I've seen it somewhere before... I'll figure it out!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Is it a database for 0102? We only put the official ones in there, I'm afraid.

For unofficial, backdated and miscellaneous updates, they are kept to a single thread in the 'Data Updates' forum
    Ok no problem.

vCash
    Dermy, it seems all the pics you have put up are no longer visible

vCash
    Yeah they are all fucked until the end of the month :/