Thread: Introduction: 0102Bet

vCash

Introduction: 0102Bet

0102Bet

What is 0102Bet?
    We have added a plug-in to our website called vBookie. This is a system that has been labelled as '0102Bet' which allows you to gamble on events using virtual money called vCash.

What is vCash?
    vCash is what you use to gamble on events. All members begin life here at www.champman0102.co.uk with 500 vCash. The current amount of vCash that you possess can be found underneath the 'Join Date' and 'Posts' within your posts throughout the website.

How do I access 0102Bet?
    There are two ways to access 0102Bet:

1) Navigation Bar - A link is provided on the navigation bar underneath our logo. There, you can access the home of 0102Bet where you can see a summary of any 'Open' events as well as 'Closed', 'Abandoned' or 'Settled' events.
    2) 0102Bet - 0102Bet is located within the VIP Box. There, you will be able to see events appearing as a thread in which you can
    you will be able to see events appearing as posts within the forum within which you can make your bets. You will also find that there are sub-sections within 0102Bet which organises the type of bet depending on its category. For example, Football bets has its own category, Horse Racing has its own category, etc. You will find that you can also request to have a betting event created if you wish.

What happens when I have no vCash?
    As time progresses, you may find that you lose all of your vCash. Do not despair! There are still other ways in which you can earn vCash:

1) Awards - If you are a winner in a competition throughout the website, you'll find that you can win 100 vCash. There are numerous competitions going on such as the Member of the Month award, the Dream Team League, the Fantasy Football League, the Open Tactic League and much more.
    2) Donations - For every Great British Pound (GBP) that you donate as a VIP, you will earn 100 vCash.
    3) Dares - If you haven't been able to add vCash via the two methods above then you can always undertake a 'dare' to earn more vCash. These usually tend to be a signature or profile picture challenge, e.g. a picture of a player that you hate as your profile picture or some explicit text within your signature.

What can I do with vCash?
    If you have been lucky enough, you may even find that you have earned so much vCash that you don't know what to do with it! Well, there is actually a system that has now been implemented which will allow you to 'cash in' your vCash in return for extended VIP membership. This means that you will have something to aim for if you start to gamble within 0102Bet with 10,000 vCash being the first marker to aim for:

10,000 vCash = 1 month VIP
    20,000 vCash = 2 month VIP
    50,000 vCash = 5 month VIP

I think you get the idea! For every 10,000 vCash, you will receive a month's worth of VIP.

What else should I know?
    We are also considering other alternatives for you to give you an incentive to cash in your vCash but it will depend on the popularity of 0102Bet and if this new system takes off. If it does, we will look to offer you the website logo imprinted on the likes of key rings, t-shirts and mugs.

Who runs 0102Bet?
    bine ye and colml have kindly taken over as the 'Bookie' for 0102Bet. As the moderator, they will be responsible for creating events for you to gamble on a regular basis and settling them once the event is concluded.

The 'Bookie' will also be responsible for responding to any betting requests and will also be the person responsible for thinking up 'dares' if a member should get themselves in such position.

They will also liaise with Mark to organise for the 'cashing in' of vCash when members choose to do so.

I have more questions!
    Feel free to respond to this post with any more queries that you may have!

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash

Yay, I remember having over 200,000 on the last forum, was lending vCash to other members for repayment plus Interest Cartel style

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Foddy will be attempting to do the same again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash
    I have an abundance of Vcash now. Want to buy a Vferrari.

vCash
    Will anyone have time to add one up for the Masters? (Golf)

vCash
    Feel free to have a go at creating it yourself, Fods. It's all there in the OP
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Feel free to have a go at creating it yourself, Fods. It's all there in the OP
    I know mate and I would, normally but I don't have time, hence my request There used to be a request thread for the more busier (Lazier) of the members to post in...

vCash
    I'm going to set up a bet which closes in 10 minutes, has odds of 5000000000:1 and which I can decide the outcome. I can then bet all my vCash and instantly have effectively infinite amounts

In fact, I might just try this and see if it works...
    Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

vCash
    And there's me thinking you were considering becoming our resident bookie!
    The Alphabet Game #3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Can I make on of these for the CML winner once everyone has their teams uploaded?

vCash
    Nothing to stop you colm

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Updated this topic with the same information that appears in the 'Announcement' topic.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Updated this topic with the news that bine ye is now 'The Bookie', taking over from Liam.
    The Alphabet Game #3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post: