Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Data Update Queries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The official editor, it comes with the game.
    Oh I see. I'll give it a try. First time, so hoping I don't mess things up.

I already have a list of changes to be made to some La Liga clubs (specially Granada). I'll try to input them and make a test game and see the result. If all is ok, I can may be send the modification file to you to incorporate in the update if you wish.

vCash
    Post the suggested changes to Granada here http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9040

Can't merge 2 databases together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Post the suggested changes to Granada here http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9040

Can't merge 2 databases together
    The thread you linked is for the Technical issues with the update. There is another thread for the Data issues ( http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9039 ). Since I have data changes, I guess you meant the second one. I have finished reviewing all La Liga teams, and I will post it there.

About the Editor, when I first open it, it asks about validation of the game data. It says it is not validated although I didn't make a single change yet. This is the October Update data. Is this normal for the data to be unvalidated? Should I go ahead and do the validation or do I do it after inputing the changes?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KL1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    If you validate the game at that stage you will lose all the player histories

vCash

North America Errors

Hello all,

Just DL'ed CM0102 and looking forward to giving it a go. As I'm in North America, I thought I'd give the US league a try but found some errors right away. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place....

When selecting a team...

FC Dallas is listed when most other just list the city (ie Dallas)
    New Your City brings you to the Miami Fusion FC
    Seattle brings you to Tampa Bay Mutiny
    DC United is listed when most other just list the city (ie Washington)
    Sporting KC is listed when most other just list the city (ie Kansas)

Not sure if these are cosmetic issues or what but no point in going further until I hear otherwise.

Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OpusTheFowl View Post
    Hello all,

Just DL'ed CM0102 and looking forward to giving it a go. As I'm in North America, I thought I'd give the US league a try but found some errors right away. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place....

When selecting a team...

FC Dallas is listed when most other just list the city (ie Dallas)
    New Your City brings you to the Miami Fusion FC
    Seattle brings you to Tampa Bay Mutiny
    DC United is listed when most other just list the city (ie Washington)
    Sporting KC is listed when most other just list the city (ie Kansas)

Not sure if these are cosmetic issues or what but no point in going further until I hear otherwise.

Thanks!

The Database requires some of the clubs to be able to run like Miami Fusion and Tampa bay. Not sure if this is the same for the other teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    The Database requires some of the clubs to be able to run like Miami Fusion and Tampa bay. Not sure if this is the same for the other teams
    Thanks for the info...that's disappointing to hear though...Think I'll have to pass then on this then.

vCash
    Hi guys, I do apologise if I'm posting here in the wrong place as I'm kinda new to all of this so kinda finding my feet.
    I've downloaded the game and have managed to install the 3.9.68 patch along with Tapani's patch and the recent October 2016 update. Everything seems to be working grand but I'm just wondering if I've done it all correctly. Should I have installed other patches and updates previously in order to have it working perfectly? If so, could somebody advise me which ones as I've seen numerous different patches and updates. If not then I'm a happy camper!

vCash
    I'd recommend downloading this - http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=288

It has the Tapani patch built-in plus you can start in 2016 without any issues.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234