Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Error Database..cpp 17353 on March 2012 Update

vCash
    But i never opened the editor and made changes mate lol. Or do you mean because the people who made the update did?

vCash
    Also, what will the error actually effect in my game? Hopefully i can just ignore it and continue past it.

vCash
    In the March 2012 DB it was validated before release which caused the error. Sept 2012 didnt have it.

Looks as though it can be bypassed. Only really affects those who use holiday mode.

vCash
    How comes i'm getting it in the September Update if it doesnt have it mate? Will the error affect my game in anyway, like players histroies or anything?

vCash
    If anyone can help me, i would be really grateful. Really don't want this save game file to eventually crash

vCash
    Did you read the other thread at all? You should be ok

vCash
    Yeah mate, I read the whole of that thread. I hope it don't crash lol

vCash

This did it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    MOD NOTE -

If you have updated your database before 4PM GMT on March 4th, 2012 you may and probably will get this error, please download the update again as the error is resolved.

As a quick fix if you don't want to download again, open the Editor, go to Tools > Validate Database (run this twice), Save and Close and start new game (your player history files if you do the 2nd method so a fresh install is recommended (obviously ignore this if you have redownloaded))

Apologies from the inconvenience caused

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all been playing latest update and keep getting this issue popping up everytime i hit continue game button .......Attachment 35
    Every time i hit the ok button in error box game does continue to next day.....
    Any ideas how to stop this from happening??
    I am new to all of this, the editor is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02\Editor" in case it helps any other noobs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ironballz View Post
    I am new to all of this, the editor is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02\Editor" in case it helps any other noobs.
    Ack! I spoke too soon. It comes back after a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123