Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 667273747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1953

Thread: UEFA Champions League

vCash
    Oh look, a Real Madrid fan talking about weak pens... Oh the irony...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pisani For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colml View Post
    Marquinhos' knee knocks into the calf of Suarez and disrupts his run, by the letter of the law its a foul. And I don't see any attempt there to play the ball, he's not even looking the the ball ffs! If I was Emery I would be furious with him, there was no need to cut across Suarez' run.
    Yeah it was a stupid move by Marq to give LS that opportunity. Do you agree that it is a dive or not?

Here is a better coverage. The man is a fraud. https://gfycat.com/KindlyAggressiveEyra

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yeah it was a stupid move by Marq to give LS that opportunity. Do you agree that it is a dive or not?

Here is a better coverage. The man is a fraud. https://gfycat.com/KindlyAggressiveEyra

Sour grapes.. Calling him a fraud

Great player, Did what most players would do given the opportunity and knowing what his side needed to progress. Hell, I would, You would, CR7 would. Yes it was a little over exaggerated but there is contact there, even if it is minimal.

vCash
    Put yourself in the referee's position, he see's there's contact in real time and Suarez goes over. Yes Suarez falls easily, I'm not debating that, but its still a penalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    Sour grapes.. Calling him a fraud

Great player, Did what most players would do given the opportunity and knowing what his side needed to progress. Hell, I would, You would, CR7 would. Yes it was a little over exaggerated but there is contact there, even if it is minimal.
    Yes Ronaldo is a diver too but that has nothing to do with the fact that Suarez dived and fooled the ref into giving him a penalty. It may have been hard for the official to see from where he was standing but the facts remains. It was a clear dive.

Quote Originally Posted by colml View Post
    Put yourself in the referee's position, he see's there's contact in real time and Suarez goes over. Yes Suarez falls easily, I'm not debating that, but its still a penalty.
    It's not a penalty. There is allowed bit of a contact, at least playing against most teams.

vCash
    Marquinhos had one thing on his mind, stop Suarez getting to that ball before him.. Shows here with his arm draped across his chest

And here is another showing Marquinhos with his eyes on the prize, nope not the ball.

Add to that the knee towards the small of his back.. Yes its a soft pen, but contact in the area even if minimal.

vCash
    So "contact" is all that's required to conjure up a penalty now? Ya know bud sometimes I feel like I'm into some kind of Truman show.

vCash
    So "contact" is all that's required to conjure up a penalty now? Ya know bud sometimes I feel like I'm into some kind of Truman show.

It's contact. Player goes down. Ref decides if he thinks there is reason enough to give the penalty. That is all there is to it. As said, It was soft. But a pen it was.

vCash
    This convo won't go any further. My opinion is that Luis S dived and that it shouldn't have been a penalty. You have your opinion.

vCash
    What's not going any further is your lack of understanding that since what? 140 years ago? Referee's good and wrong calls do interfere with a match result in a natural way of life. As a footballer, one is prepared for facing unfairness. Ask any footballer in a cold state of his mind about what one can obtain from complaining to a referee call: the answer is 'nothing, but you can earn a yellow card and miss next match'.

Way beyond of that, it's a non-sense speech to claim that PSG self-destroyed because they are losers and faggots and Barcelona had it easy. Because it was not even near to easy. Even if PSG self-destroyed, it wasn't their purpose and they were out there in the pitch, running, passing, trying to score and trying to tackle. They even did score in fact, making it a lot harder to Barcelona.

This is the kind of things that make me stick to watching football. The match was awesome, and I wanted PSG to win, believe me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiestita For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just think, it could all have ended differently had Cavani not hit the post at the start!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Wouldn't be having this discussion of Di Maria squared it for an open goal at 3-1

vCash
    No mention of Vardy's behaviour last night then?

vCash
    Yet another good year in europe for The EPL teams...

vCash
    It's all about Leicester..........

vCash
    Vardy was a complete tit but so was Nasri. Booked in the first place for kicking someone and then it was Nasri again who instigated the thing with Vardy, squaring up to him and butting him. Vardy made the most of it obviously but Nasri only has himself to blame.

Man City though Pep must be tearing his hair out with his defenders... Oh wait!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Atletico Madrid v Leicester

Borussia Dortmund v Monaco

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid

Juventus v Barcelona

Two of the giants set to bow out!

Dortmund, Monaco, Atletico and Leicester will be happy with their draws imo!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I can't believe that we won't have Real vs leicester... oh well....

This is what I would like to happen: Monaco over Dormund in an eliminatory with tons of goals (although I wouldn't mind to see Dortmund go through), Leicerter wins against Atletico playing like Atletico usually does (defending), Bayern Munich over Real Madrid and I don't care about Barça vs Juve as I don't like both teams.

vCash
    Not the glamour tie maybe Leicester wanted but could have been a lot worse.
    Will be tough but they have a shot

vCash

vCash
    It's a lot easier to score when you play against 10 men and don't have to worry about being called offside

24. The Following User Says Thank You to colml For This Useful Post:

vCash
    His 2nd and 3rd were absurd how far off they were!

vCash
    Top effort from leicester throughout the campaign

RM - meh..........

Hope Barca can do it tomorrow but would think rather unlikley against a Top Juve team

vCash
    More like: "Did I seriously heard no referee whistle for offside?"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yeah or "Listen! Can you hear the haters cry?"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: