Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian League Patches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayDatsusara View Post
    was this an issue?
    Not really an issue, but gives a little more of realism...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    Not really an issue, but gives a little more of realism...
    How did you fix this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    How did you fix this?
    0076DA54 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF434]

The "9CF434" is the Portugal's code, if you switch to any other nation of little importance (I put Puerto Rico 9CF438) so Portugal can call players with Portuguese 2nd nationality, like Deco in ODB.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Portugal:
    League Cup Added;
    Removed limit of foreigners in the squad;
    Portuguese National Team is now allowed to call players with Portuguese 2nd nationality.
    What Cup did you use for this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zé For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What Cup did you use for this?
    South Korea FA Cup.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Primeira liga 18 team possible?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfury View Post
    Primeira liga 18 team possible?
    You refer to the Primeira liga from what country? Because the Portuguese always had 18 teams in CM. Except for tapanifieds versions.

vCash
    Portugal:
    League Cup Added;
    Do you have offset details on how you did this? I would love to create a patch file.
    Last edited by Zé; 21-11-14 at 09:31 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zé For This Useful Post:

vCash
    so do i :-)

Do you have offset details on how you did this? I would love to create a patch.

vCash
    Before, I will explain to you what were the processes:

1 - I've changed the participants and the fixtures of Portuguese Super Cup, based on the offsets of the Korean FA Cup, to thereby transform it into League Cup.

2 - As the Intercontinental Cup was disabled, I changed its participants, I moved it to the group of Portuguese competitions and so was transformed into the Portuguese Supercup.

The No. 1 I would be able to explain, but the No. 2 I'm finding it difficult to try to explain, is a complex process. I believe that I will not get it.
    If you're interested, I explain the n ° 1...

vCash
    I am very interested in the way u move competition to certain country.I can change competition participants,but i dont know how to move that competition to another country drop down menu.It is still playable but under original country menu...Number one is also highly interesting,so please,when u catch time,drop us an explanation...thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    I am very interested in the way u move competition to certain country.I can change competition participants,but i dont know how to move that competition to another country drop down menu.It is still playable but under original country menu...Number one is also highly interesting,so please,when u catch time,drop us an explanation...thanks

In practice I not did move the competition of country, I opened a place in the sets of competitions of a country (in the case of my patch, Portugal) and this new wave I put the Intercontinental Cup (as I explained in the previous post).

To do this you need to copy offsets to an empty space in the .exe. Because this is not possible make many movements. In my patch I just did this with the Portuguese League Cup and moved the Recopa for the set of South American competitions. Don't have space to do more than that. I can try to explain it, but I don't guarantee...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    But why did you transform the intercontinental cup into the portuguese supercup? this competition is already in the game!

vCash
    I transformed the Super Cup in League Cup, using the offsets of Korean FA Cup. So the end of it, I was without SuperCup.

I did not make the easier process, which would transfer directly the Korean FA Cup for Portugal, because in that way, the competition there would be no suspensive effect, players would be sent off, but would not be suspended for the next round.

vCash
    Ohhhh, ok! Got it

vCash
    tksssssssssssssss

show de bola, depois de 300 anos vou voltar ao CM!

vCash
    Só consigo jogar até o meio do ano, depois disso o jogo năo responde e precisa ser encerrado... alguém com o mesmo problema???
    I can only play up the middle of the year after that the game does not respond and needs to close ... someone with the same problem ???
    Last edited by alan.leite; 07-12-14 at 06:26 PM.

vCash
    Tive o mesmo problema... estava bem animado com o novo formato, cheguei no meio da primeira temporada e deu crash...
    I had the same problem. Everything was going well up to the middle of the 1st season then it crashed... Any help would be much appreciated.

vCash
    Recently I made a video (in Brazilian Portuguese) showing how to install it without further problems. Including the version that is in the video is newer, I had not posted it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIu...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Thanks man. At principle it looks like that's what I did, but I'll reinstall the game from scratch and do exactly like you did and try it again. As I was saying, I didn't have problems to initialize the game or start playing, the game crashed only when the Brazilian season reached Dec/Jan. Maybe I did something out of order or forgot something and didn't notice, but I'll check it again. Thanks!

vCash
    Hey man.
    So I did a fresh install this time... and it is still crashing when the game reaches the middle of the first Brazilian season (around 20/6/15). I also tried using your pre-installed CM that you have on your youtube link and followed the exact same steps, and it is still crashing on the same point. Has anyone else besides you tried this update and went beyond the month of June/15 in the game? If I could make it work it would be great because you definitely did a good job on the changes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BosiB View Post
    Hey man.
    So I did a fresh install this time... and it is still crashing when the game reaches the middle of the first Brazilian season (around 20/6/15). I also tried using your pre-installed CM that you have on your youtube link and followed the exact same steps, and it is still crashing on the same point. Has anyone else besides you tried this update and went beyond the month of June/15 in the game? If I could make it work it would be great because you definitely did a good job on the changes.
    You did the Regfile process, and used the compatibility mode in Windows XP?? Some people had the same problem, because didn't these processes...

vCash
    Italy Serie A , France Ligue 1 20 Team please

vCash
    I did the Regfile process exactly like you did on the video, and I'm currently using windows XP.

vCash

International Nations Competitions:
    Confederations Cup & Copa América occurring in their correct years.
    The confederations cup and copa america are still occurring every 2 years

edited: i made a mistake

these competitions are actualy occurring every 4 years

but the confederations cup start year is wrong, it starts in 2015 when it should start in 2017

it makes the 2 competitions (confederations and america) occur at same time

causing a conflict in fixtures of the competitions and then an error in copa america

it doesn't restart anymore

i think that changing the start year of confederations cup would fix this problem
    Last edited by sivaldo; 26-01-15 at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast