Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 60666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1772

Thread: How are you doing?

vCash
    Pretty well. Trying to overthrow Man Utd and Man City with the new best club from Manch

Current squad:
    Code:
    ************************************************************************************************
     FC United of Manchester - Wednesday 21st October 2020
    ************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================
     Squad
    ================================================================================================

No  Name                       Position(s)  Nat  Born      Age  Caps Gls  Wages     Expires   Value
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -   Ball, Joe                  S C          ENG  26.9.04   16   -    -    £35K      11.5.23   £425K     
    24  Bohl, Daniel               M L          GER  9.6.94    26   -    -    £300K     2.6.26    £575K     
    1   Briceno, Kevin             GK           CRC  21.10.91  29   -    -    £100K     2.6.24    £950K     
    19  Cardozo, Derlis            F C          PAR  24.12.00  19   -    -    £300K     21.6.26   £1.2M     
    4   Castro, Gilberto           M RLC        POR  13.11.97  22   -    -    £750K     2.6.26    £1.5M     
    26  Córdoba, Diego             AM LC        COL  22.11.99  20   -    -    £500K     28.6.23   £1.5M     
    -   Diallo, Pape Assane        DM C         FRA  20.3.92   28   -    -    £90K      23.6.21   £170K     
    7   Foss, Patrick              M R          USA  2.10.94   26   -    -    £75K      23.6.21   £475K     
    9   García, Jorge              AM/F RC      URU  14.1.99   21   -    -    £825K     15.6.26   £1.2M     
    6   García, Pedro              D C          ECU  29.8.01   19   -    -    £90K      16.5.25   £750K     
    20  Gnapka, Modeste            D/DM C       CIV  17.10.88  32   -    -    £35K      1.6.21    £55K      
    25  Hill, Justin               M L          ATG  6.3.98    22   3    -    £75K      23.6.21   £240K     
    13  Jameson, Aaron             GK           ENG  7.11.89   30   -    -    £170K     14.6.22   £130K     
    2   Jiménez, Luis Fernando     D/DM RC      COL  19.9.00   20   -    -    £325K     21.5.26   £1M       
    27  Matip, Marvin              D/DM C       CMR  25.9.85   35   20   -    £400K     23.6.23   £325K     
    21  Mendy, Arnaud              M RC         GNB  10.2.90   30   10   -    £250K     1.6.22    £625K     
    15  Moone, Charlie             S C          ENG  14.11.88  31   -    -    £28K      9.6.21    £150K     
    22  O'Brien, Liam              GK           ENG  3.11.91   28   -    -    £9K       1.6.21    £95K      
    11  Peña, Juan                 AM LC        CHI  9.12.97   22   -    -    £500K     9.6.22    £475K     
    18  Piantoni, Gabriele         D/M RLC      ITA  11.9.88   32   -    -    £90K      3.6.22    £85K      
    14  Ramírez, Jorge Alberto     D C          ECU  24.10.01  18   -    -    £110K     1.6.23    £425K     
    3   Reynoso, Germán            D/DM LC      PER  21.8.99   21   -    -    £675K     4.6.23    £3.1M     
    17  Rowe, Dennis               DM C         ENG  2.10.99   21   -    -    £0        10.5.21   £450K     
    16  Singh, Pritam              S C          IND  1.4.93    27   -    -    £325K     6.6.26    £800K     
    12  Taitague, Nick             M C          USA  17.2.99   21   -    -    £625K     2.6.26    £2M       
    10  Thome, Ghislain            S C          CIV  15.10.99  21   -    -    £825K     21.5.23   £4.9M     
    5   Thurston, Adam             D C          ENG  27.3.95   25   -    -    £40K      3.6.21    £100K     
    23  Vera, Jorge                F C          PAR  20.1.99   21   -    -    £120K     3.5.25    £1M       
    8   Vormer, Ruud               DM RC        NED  11.5.88   32   -    -    £500K     12.6.23   £1.7M
    My stars are especially Ruud Vormer, German Reynoso and Ghislain Thome:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruben_ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just started a new save on the .68 original database as San Marino (club).

Made a brilliant start and somehow managed to keep it going, even with Fiorentina in the divison! Serie C2/B. Ended up finishing 3rd and managed to get promotion via the play-offs, buzzing.

Got a few quality players - Cristian Gasperoni and Raffaelle Moroni, who have both put in transfer requests wanting to leave bigger clubs. Have turned down bids of £1.4m for Gasperoni (worth 200k!) and £1m for Moroni. Desperate to keep hold of them as realistically they're my only hope of making it up the leagues.

Hard to sign players, but have sold quite a few which balanced the books. Really excited about this save!

vCash

Boston UTD.

Started with Boston Utd. in North. Premier which we won then followed the winning of Conference,Third division an the second division. we also won a Vans trophy and a Lower divisions FA cup.

Curently we are strugling a bit with our form after losing the first game we won 9 games in a row then followed some ups and downs

I'm following these rules:

- only UK & Ireland players
    - the player must start his career at your club(eaither promoted from youth academy or a regen)
    - players that started their careers at your club can be bought/returned back
    - using only my tactics ''super tactics'' not allowed

Using Oct. update 2016+ tapani patch 2.21
    Last edited by MauroG; 11-03-17 at 09:39 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MauroG For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Haven't really touched the game for a long time, looking to get back into it, anyone recommend any fun saves?

vCash
    Finished the 3rd season on my Caernarfon Town game, and after finishing 7th two seasons in a row this was to be our season, domestic league-wise anyways.

I didn't expect this after the past two seasons' mid-table finishes, but I've spent three seasons scouring the British Isles (and elsewhere) for talent that wants to play in Wales, and I think I've assembled a squad that for this league is very strong. I've been using mostly the same lineup too, only 14 players have played more than 20 games. Ther're mostly young too, and my coaches are pretty good even if the facilities are shit, so I expect they'll only get better the coming seasons.

In the two cups things weren't as easy as in the league, we lost in the quarter final in the League Cup and in the semi final in the Welsh Cup. The semi final against T.N. Solutions was a close game, going all the way to penalties where TNS beat us 4-3. The game for me, however, was most memorable because my centre halves showed how dominating it is possible to be in the air. Have a look at their heders vs the TNS attackers' headers:

Spoiler!

The best player of the season was forward Alan Carr, who has cemented a starting place up top alongside Leon Gierke, and this season he replaced the latter as top goalscorer.

In addition to those two I have 3-4 more attackers who could (probably) go straight into the starting 11 and do a good job, though only one of them, a Maltese/Yugoslav named Daniel Bogdanovic has played any games this season. He has been very good and if I hadn't had two even better attackers he'd be a starter for sure.

Here's the first team and the tactic overview:

The stadium is small, the training facilities awful and the finances aren't very good, but the 180k prize money from winning the league gave us a positive balance for now at least. I'll probably sell a few players over the summer (if anyone want to buy them, at least), and I am planning on selling players if anyone comes with offers even if they are key players, as long as I get a sell-on clause. That's pretty much the only way I can get in any money at the moment, unless I manage to get far in the European Cup which we will be participating in for the first time next season. The goal is the 2nd qualification stage, but of course I dream of getting to the third and being guaranteed at least an UEFA Cup slot. Winning the Champions League, however, the ultimate goal of this save, is probably still decades away.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pegster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Decided to fire up a Man United game from scratch a few days ago. I'm not a Man U game but find them generally quite enjoyable to play with as they seem to be easy to win with! I won the league with 108 points which I think is the best I've ever done on any CM01/02 game

I didn't play any un-ordinary tactics, just 4-4-1-1 attacking, short, normal tackling and yes pressing and no for everything else. No set piece takers or play makers and WIBWOB set to default / Left untouched.

I finished the league season with P38 W35 D3 L0 F93 20

Pretty happy with that, haven't done that well before!

My only signings were Leo Franco (who played about 3 games) and Alessandro Nesta (Who started every league game bar the 7 that he was suspended for, missed a fair bit of the two games he got sent off in as well)

Barthez, Ruud Van Nistlerooy & Roy Keane also missed 3-4 months of the season with injury, so I had to play Carroll, Ole Gunnar, Nicky Butt and Andy Cole for large parts of the season as well.

Has anyone managed to do better then me with the Man U team, without using WIBWOB? would be interested to hear

vCash
    Pegster, me and my friends played a Welsh Challenge a little while back, Win the Champions League with a Welsh Team using only default tactics, no WIBWOB and no rolling contact signings for plays out of contact (You could do a rolling contact for say a youth player, but just not for someone like Tony Adams when he's out of contract)

Best any of us did was 2nd group phase.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Briggs0102 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've somehow managed to get to the group stage after beating Helsingborg, Slavia Praha and a Slovenian team I think it was in the first qualification round, but Milan, PSV and Benfica are proving to be about as much better as one would expect. 0 points and one goal scored in the first 4 games :p
    Cup and European Cup games are also taking their toll on the squad and the league form so far this year (october now iirc, not in that save at the moment) is as it was the first two season, i.e. mid-table.

I'm not using default tactics, but I've only tinkered with team and player settings, not the wibwob screens.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pegster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Brilliant Pegstar. I think I won the league two out of 4 seasons with my Rhyl team (Think the other two seasons were 3rd and bottom!)

Sadly I ended up with teams who were far to superior in the knock out rounds, yet who also had small stadiums so I didn't get any revenue from the defeats.

I Was in the Uefa cup 3 times as well I think.... and lost in the 1st round every time!

vCash
    So yesterday I decided to start a new game on the original database with Doncaster. The only thing I edited pre-game was to make all nations EU so that I didn't have to deal with the old work permits, not that Doncaster can sign any decent foreign players anyway what with being in the Conference!

I don't use any fancy tactics or anything, just a default 442 tactic which seems to have worked because it's Doncaster and you're generally going to do okay. I also chose to have nine other countries included though as it widens the amount of players on the game and hopefully makes Europe more entertaining...

So, speaking of Europe and other countries, here's a breakdown:

UEFA Cup Final - Milan 1-0 Inter (a.e.t)
    Champions Cup Final - Barcelona 1-2 Dortmund (a.e.t)
    English Premier Division - Arsenal
    French First Division - Paris-SG
    German First Division - Dortmund
    Greek National A Division - PAO
    Dutch Premier Division - PSV
    Italian Serie A - Milan
    Portuguese Premier League - Sporting
    Scottish Premier Division - Celtic
    Spanish First Division - Real Madrid
    Turkish Premier Division - Galatasaray

Onto my own personal season though... I signed five players on a free transfer because I don't have the luxury of spending money. I sold two people, one from reserves for £7k (Tim Ryan) and Jamie Paterson for £120k (he might start as a star player, but I signed a replacement on free transfer so he wasn't needed anyway).

I started the season being 30 games unbeaten in all competitions which was pretty decent, until I got knocked out of the FA Trophy by Dag & Red in a replay. Never mind... I had an okay FA Cup Run though:

1st Round: York 1-2 Doncaster
    2nd Round: Wigan 0-3 Doncaster
    3rd Round: Doncaster 2-1 Millwall
    4th Round: Aston Villa 5-0 Doncaster

Premiership team just proved too much for little old Doncaster in the end, but a Conference team in the 4th Round is still pretty good. The league, however, was better for me albeit I did end up losing a few games. Final table:

Justin Jackson ended up being my top goalscorer with 50 goals in 48 games... he was top scorer in the Conference by 21 goals!

First season ended up quite good though. I think reaching the Playoffs in the Third Division would be a good enough achievement for me in the second season. Only took me two separate sessions to complete the season though which is good going for me. Let's see if I can keep this game going!

vCash
    Club - Reggina

Season - 2016/17

Board Expectations - The Board want me to have a respectable league spot. I was a bit unsure as I didnt see much better thanus

Finance- £347,000 in the red and bugger all to spend

Stadium - Oreste Granillo is a decent home we have 27,453 who can come along. We have facilities who need some investment

Lega Pro 2C - If I am honest this was a little easy for us. We started on fire. With a 4-0 and 5-0 win. I can honestly say that this was the first season I have ever had where we go top on Week 1 and did not move all year long. In the end we on the league by a huge 19 points and only lost twice and drew three times. Yes we dominated the league

Coppa Italia Lega Pro - Once again we were in superb form. We won all of the games in the league stage. At no stage throughout the hole tournament did we ever look in danger. We took this title as well with a 4-2 win over two legs in the final.

Player of the Year - Didier Drogba came in at the start of the season as player assistant manager and was a revelation. He is far too good for this level. If I am honest I think his goals were the reason we performed so well. When he was injured and out of the team we did not look the same dominating team and did not record nearly as many points.

Spoiler!

Next Year - Next year all I want to do is keep Drogba playing. I suspect we may get one maybe two more years out of him. I am fairly confident going into next year as we beat a lot of teams above in the cup so I think we can continue in that way

vCash
    I am playing my fifth season with Fulham. We got promoted winning the playoffs our first season and since that we have been a regular upper half feature in the EPL. We haven't won anything as of yet but this season bring promise. We qualified for the UEFA via the toto cup (the real way to win the cup!) and are sharing the top spot in the league with Chelsea.

The side assembled for this years campaign could very well go on to be the stuff of legends with formidable striker partnership of Gabriel Jesus and Vinicius Junior (both in free role) and young Hagi Jr behind them.

I am having a hard time getting the centerbacks to perform constantly but as long as we outscore the oppositions we should be fine. My biggest worry is that Laimer on the right wing wants to go back to Austria seeing that we don't have adequate replacement and piggybank is empty.

vCash
    Club - Reggina

Season - 2017/18

Board Expectations - The Board want me to have a respectable league spot. I really fancied my chances in this league on the basis of last years cup run.

Finance- £233,160 in the red and bugger all to spend

Stadium - Oreste Granillo is a decent home we have 27,453 who can come along. We have facilities who need some investment

Lega Pro 2C - Very much carried on from last year. We started on fire and continued with wins all the way through the year. We only drew 6 games and won the rest of the games. We never really looked in any danger at all. We eventually won the league by a massive 27 points.

Coppa Italia Lega Pro - We did really well this year again. We did not play quite as fluid as we did the year before as we suffered scares in both the quarter final and semis. Eventually we did come through and secured a final spot. The final was a repeat of last years as we battled Cremonese. We lost the first leg 2-0 and won the second leg 1-0. It was not enough as we lost.

Player of the Year - Didier Drogba a decent year. He did not quite reach the brilliant levels of last year but he was still very good. He scored a fair few goals which once again propelled us to the title. I would say he was a little bit injury happy this year but when I look back he still played a really good number of games.

Spoiler!

Next Year - I am loosing five of my first team in the off season through retirement. Including Drogba, I am gutted to be loosing him and the rest of the players. I have no money to spend really so I am going to have to try and work free transfers to get anywhere with this team next year

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ashton430 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Club - Reggina

Season - 2017/18

Board Expectations - The Board want me to battle to stay in the league. I thought that was about as much as we could expect as well

Finance- £347,968 in the red and bugger all to spend

Serie B - 17th - We started off well enough as we found ourselves 7th after 20 games. We then rocketed down the table as we could not string together any form. This was because of injuries and suspensions this seriously effected our form and we found ourselves in a relegation battle. In the end our early season form was enough to keep us in Serie B.

Coppa Italia - We got through the group stage against three other teams who are in Serie B so I was pleased with that. We lost in the next round against a Serie A team in Novara they won on penalties.

Player of the Year - Luis Sampedro joined us in the summer as I needed to improve upfront with the retirement of two strikers from last year. He scored a fair amount of goals and fitted in well enough.

Spoiler!

Next Year - I am loosing so much cash every year at this club and I am not sure how much further I can take the club with no budget to buy any new players. I have a tiny squad and with injuries and suspension I have a tough time keeping any form going.

vCash
    Just first season. I choosed this team because of history. Its a big city and big club and not so easy to take glory comeback, so half to half . I managed them long time ago and tried again. Playing whit tactic i've posted in tactic's section. Most important screenshots :

vCash

Going up in style with a 100 points. Changed tactics after being 6th because my lower division tactic didnt seem to get me to get Premier League. Switched formation to a 4-1-2-2-1 with attacking fullbacks and wingers and it really paid off. The club is also Premier league worthy by now. We've got a 17.000 seater stadium, facilities will be improved and financially it's going great as well. I have more than 30 million already. My key players are Andre Horta and Grejohn Kyei(Yeah, who?), both scoring lots goals(25 and 29).
    Really enjoying this game and i'm curious to see how we'll do in the Premier League. The Championship was of a very high level while i was in there. Especially in the first year it contained so many quality Premier League-level players that i was like ''how am i ever going to get to the premier league''.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to oldbutgold For This Useful Post:

vCash
    In my career game got Newport promoted into the Premier League, but left to manage relegated Bradford in Second Division.

Won the Second Division with them and now in play-offs in First Division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post
    The Career to be Built

7.7.2001 - 31.8.2002 - Peterhead

Scottish Third Division Champions 01/02
    Scottish League Challenge Cup Winners 01/02

(Was clear leader in Second Division when left)

31.8.2002 - 28.6.2004 - Hearts

3rd Scottish Premier Division 02/03 (after being in relegation zone when i joined)
    Scottish Cup Winners 02/03
    Scottish Premier Division winners 03/04
    Scottish League Cup runners-up
    Scottish Cup Winners 03/04

28/6/2004 - 27/5/08 - Newport

English Conference Winners 04/05
    English FA Trophy Winners 04/05
    English Third Division Champions 05/06
    English Second Division Champions 06/07
    English First Division Runners-Up 07/08

27/5/2008 - Current - Bradford City

English League Cup Winners 2009
    English Vans Trophy 2009
    English Second Division Champions 2008/09

Fully Updated account of my save since last time i posted. In Uefa Cup Fourth Round at the moment but knocked out of League Cup early, still got the FA Cup to play yet so fingers crossed for more gold on the way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ZanSnake For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've won in first season after promotion, a premier league title. Used 451 Leeds i've uploaded. Now trying to make my own 442 for this year. For my luck board just wish respectable position, not a glory after what happens. Everything of saturn patch, great fun.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperStranger For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Had a good season with Udinese

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sashhead For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've been enjoying a save with Torino recently.

Adopting a 3-2-4-1 formation, my aim was to develop a young side built around Andrea Belotti. The 2016/17 season got off to a flyer and we hit the New Year top of the table. However, the big guns were drastically underperforming and we weren't exactly showing true champion form ourselves. Chelsea then came calling for captain Marco Benassi - he wanted to go so we settled for a fee of £21m and immediately invested in young replacements and reinforcements. A downgrade for now, but hopefully an upgrade down the line. Expectedly the form dropped away, although Daniele Baselli and Belotti made Team of the Year, and we finished 4th with 69 points as Fiorentina pipped Inter to the title in a playoff after they both finished on a rather mediocre 71 points, surely a record low total for 1st in a 38 game season?

The 2017/18 was characterised by a Juve romp. Max Allegri moved onto Arsenal and was replaced by Brendan Rodgers and the magician that he is engineered a 91 point haul that captured the title with a month to spare. On the other side of Turin, we started very poorly and were languishing around 9-12th for much of the season, in line with the board's expectations. Saying that, we did choose to prioritise Europa League success and only after bowing out in the semi-finals did we really start to concentrate on the league for the last few games, taking advantage of a tight pack to march through to 5th on a total of 65 points (three teams finished on 64), securing European football again.

I had mixed expectations and goals for season three. Other than Franck Kessié coming in on a Bosman from Atalanta, I'd not added to the first team squad. Money wasn't an issue, but never a luxury considering an average crowd of around 20000. I wanted to put faith in the young squad I'd assembled, hoping that the likes of Kenny Tete, Arne Meier, Nikola Vlasic and Salih Ozcan could kick on and help us not rely too heavily on the main core of Joe Hart, Baselli and Belotti. We started the season well both domestically and in Europe but as jittery form and fatigue started to kick in, I knew I had to concentrate my young squad on just one competition. Champions League was the next step for this team and as we were still in 2nd in the league, I sacrificed a Europa League last 16 tie in the hopes of securing a top three finish in Serie A. However, we struggled in the final few months to beat the bottom sides and stumbled at the final hurdle, finishing 4th once again on 69 points. Three years at Torino and in reality, zero improvement in standing. We also had an absolutely horrendous record of D1L5 against arch rivals Juventus which didn't help me.

Nevertheless the board were still delighted with me despite me wondering if I was better off elsewhere. I'd kind of foreseen this poor league finish a few months in advance and stacked up the signings ready for 2019/20. Still no big money being spent, but two or three players who would be regular starters plus another couple who would provide squad depth or could be sold on easy enough.

I felt quite energised going into this season but decided it was shit or bust. Either I make it into the Champions League or I move aside and let someone else have a crack. I now had a solid first-team squad of 25 who I could rely on, which suited my rotation policy. However, as we got off to an absolute flyer in Serie A, some of my more high profile signings were becoming mere bench warmers. I let that not stop me and true to my honour, let Arlind Ajeti (£6.75m), Lyanco (£16.5m!), Daniel Wein (£8.75m) and Adem Ljajic (£11.25m) depart in January. There was now a war chest at my disposable but the lads were performing so well that I saved the cash and promoted from within to fill the voids, although I had such a luxury in central defence, I only required one or two youngsters. We kept marching on, Belotti having a career season (although still being pipped to top scorer) and Armando Obispo and Meier stepping up admirably as we secured the league title with three games left. Nemesis Napoli dumped us out of the Europa League at the semi-final stage once more which was a bit disappointing but sod that, we'd taken the first title since 1976!

As we head into season five, we've really got a terrific young squad, other than Joe Hart all being under 28. I'm not expecting another title but I've now got in excess of £50m to spend on reinforcements as we take a step into the unknown in Europe. This could be a career defining year for me. If we again challenge for the title and/or make a fist of it in the Champions League then it could be the start of a legacy. If we peter out then I'll step down and seek a new challenge.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hodgy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I like the trend!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Started a fresh game with Lyon. I enjoy games where I manage a decent side, but not a truly dominant one - and I don't WIB/WOB.

Started the season and immediately looked to strengthen my starting 11. I simply did not have enough money for more then a couple of signings.

I immediately went to Anderlecht and gave them £19m for Leander Dendoncker, before turning to Chelsea and giving them £11m for Kurt Zouma. That was all I had the money for.

Lopes, Zouma, Mammana, Morel, Rafael, Dendoncker, Depay, Tolisso, Valbuena, Fekir, Lacazette in a 4-1-3-1-1 formation was my starting 11.

Surprisingly, Monaco began to fall away quickly, behind PSG, Lyon and Marseille. My Lyon side and PSG were battling well in the league, with them usually a couple of points ahead. By the end of the season, my side finished with 90-points – unfortunately, PSG finished with 96-points. A cracking effort, and no shame in losing out to that PSG side.
    However, Europe was where we really stood out.

We progressed through both group stages to meet Atletico Madrid in the quarter-finals of the CL. We lost 1-0 in the first leg which was away. In the return leg we beat them 3-1, it was a great result.

We met Barcelona in the semi-final. We met them in the first group phase. The first meeting we lost 2-0 at the Nou Camp. We beat them 2-1 back in France. Those results gave us hope. We won 2-0 in the first leg at home, and followed it up with a fantastic 2-1 away win in the second leg to set up a final with Bayern.

I wasn’t hopeful for the final, but getting there was in itself a huge achievement. My side played to perfection in that final, Zouma scoring once and Lacazette bagging a brace, getting his 55th and 56th goals of the season, to romp to a 3-0 win and winning club football’s biggest competition.

I now look forward to a busy summer where I try to build on my current team to get ahead of PSG, and to try to claim another unlikely Champions League trophy.
    Last edited by martinho; 26-05-17 at 02:02 PM.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A lot of stuff going on here for you to dissect

38. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My favourite part was when the GK got an 8.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grassroots For This Useful Post: