Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071
Results 1,751 to 1,772 of 1772

Thread: How are you doing?

vCash
    Haven't played for a while but just started up a game I have often thought of playing but never really got round to it.

3.9.68 (my own heavily edited DB with many modern players and no super Greeks), build a team based on a bunch of the really low reputation freebies and lower division stars and see how they go. Non-wibwob.

I selected UD Salamanca for this game, for a number of reasons. They have an OK starting rep (10) which gives me a good chance to sign quite a few of the players I want to use. They are in Spain (second division) so no work permit issues and plenty of good teams you need to beat to get promoted. Probably best of all they have only 15 players in their squad, and 0 players in their B team, so there is plenty of room for signings and they genuinely need to be built up on a budget.

I like a back 4 so I'll be playing a mix of 442 and 4231 (2 MC's, AML/C/R) or 4141 (DMC, 2MC's, AML/R).

So, who are these freebies and cheapies who will hopefully lead UDS to somewhere glorious?

First Team Squad (300k)

Bogdan Stelea GK - he starts with UDS and we'll keep him for now. I might inevitably buy Steve Philips from Bristol City when they don't use him for next to nothing.

Espin SW/D L/C - free: he usually turns into a wonderful DC
    Luca Salvalaggio DC - 250k from Pro Patria, should be a solid partner for Espin
    Martin Kaczmarek D/AM R/L - free: we'll use him at left back mainly
    Sergio Lara D/DM R- free: a tidy Spanish D/DM R

Alex M L/C- free: little playmaker, probably will struggle in La Liga, let's see (if we get there)
    Pablo Zegarra M/S C - he also starts with Salamanca and will be a regular in centre mid

Tomas AML - he is one from Salamanca's academy and will get plenty of games in the first season
    Marajo AM/F C - 50k from Venus in Brazil. Genius.
    Alex AM/F R - free: a more mature freebie who should be a top performer

Robert SC - another one from UDS's academy who hasn't yet had a start for the first team.

Assorted B-teamers & substitutes who will play their part:

Luiz Gustavo D/DM C - 4k from somewhere in the Portuguese nether leagues. Not that Luiz Gustavo.
    Chupri DR - from UDS's academy.
    Arriki Afriye F L/C - free. striker, amc, left winger package
    Graham Marchant F R/L/C - 12k from Garforth, can play anywhere across the front 4 but first season will mostly backup Alex on the right
    Kevin Franck AMC - free: if you have never signed him, sign him. Don't worry about his strength 1 - he will get stronger
    Tom Arild Frederiksen MC - free: can become a top playmaker MC
    Ole Anders Christensen DMC - free: the other part of the freebie Norwegian midfield
    David Avila SC - free: somewhat random striker with a fearsome reputation as a lower leagues destroyer. He got injured for 3 months instantly so Robert will start the season.

I was able to sign pretty much all of the players I set out to, with just a couple attracted to other clubs (Dian Kirilov, Bamuza Sono, Suleiman Mohammed) so it looks like a promising starting position.

There is some strong competition in La Liga 2 so it will be interesting to see how the budget superstars and academy graduates can do in the first couple of years. Real Zaragoza, for example, signed both Almeyda and Redondo during the transfer window... so that is a fearsome midfield, and there are many other good players shared around.
    Last edited by Kenny Dalglish's Smile; 10-07-17 at 02:24 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenny Dalglish's Smile For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Best of luck mate, good to see a few names I'm not familiar with.

vCash
    Cheers AMC, anyone in particular catch your eye?

vCash
    I remember having Tom Arild Frederiksen in a Reims save years ago, Ravneng and Alexandersson were also signed and they were the two who got the hype at the time on the site (may have been The Dugout not here), but I found him to be just as good.

vCash
    Demolishing the Portuguese league with Braga currently. First season ended with only one defeat (Benfica away...), however after 13 games of the second season we've already lost twice. The last one was true CM style, we battered them for 90 minutes and couldn't score, they scored with their only shot of the game. Yay.

Crashed out of the Champions League in a similar fashion, it came down to the sixth game in the first group stage, Gent away. Total domination for 90 minutes, but they scored and we didn't. Gutted.

Still fun though. Can't win them all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JLa For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Managing Strasbourg under the name "Arsene Wenger". You may have heard of him.

First season since promotion, we finished 9th. Inconsistent but we survived. 11 games into our second season, brought in a glut of new players, currently 10th. On a 3 match losing streak so I have some work to do.

vCash
    Didn't you start a story on that before, or was that someone else?

vCash
    I finished the first season of my UD Salamanca 'freebies and lower league heroes' save with a very pleasing second place finish in La Liga 2, which means automatic promotion to the big boys league.

Many of the bargains were instrumental to that success, although the picks of the bunch were:

Kaczmarek, who had 5 goals and c.15 assists from left back, and rated top 5 in the league overall
    Marajo, 15 goals and 12 assists from AMC/FC
    Alex, the right winger, with c.15 assists and c.10 goals from AMR, including the 2 goals on the last day of the season which won us promotion (we needed to win to be sure).

Most of the others played their part, although Kevin Franck is still a bit young and only made a couple of sub appearances. Alex, the ML/C and David Avila were slightly disappointing, but will get their chances again in La Liga.

During the season we became a PLC and received a boost of €20M for transfers! I didn't spend any, but that will allow us to splash out on some of the slightly more pricey lower league heroes to bolster the squad for the first season in La Liga. Furthermore, we can now exploit the many triggered 'non-promotion' release clauses that many of those lower league heroes can be acquired by. I'll detail the ins in the next update.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenny Dalglish's Smile For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Started a Man U game - I know hardly pushing the envelope, but I wanted a strong platform to try with my own tactics.

Even with a lot of tinkering and getting rid of a few big names (Depay, Mata, Rojo, Rooney, Fellaini), won the 1st season. Not managed it again mind you!

I'm happy enough with my asymmetric 41221 (think upside down 7). It performs well at home, but is utter gash away! At best it grinds out draws but never mind nails to the quick, more like fingers to the bone. In response I thought pulling the AMC/F back into midfield, giving a birdfoot formation, would help. But even though I still have fullbacks, the opposition wingers are tearing me to shreds. I've since found I've basically copied Halogen, but given that it was a tactic league contender, I'm obviously rather shit at wibwobbing. Understandably, this has given me cold feet about trying 3 at the back in a Juve/Chelsea stylee.

There are a couple of things that are bugging me though. I got shot of Rooney as he wasn't performing, no matter what position or role I tried. Since going to Juve he's a new man - banging them in for club and country! Similarly, I brought in Ziyech, who was 17/17 in 30 games for Ajax, and he's only managed 9/7 in 37 last season. Another one would be the left wing. After getting rid of Depay (well, you have to don't you) I snapped up Nolito as Junzaj was out on loan. For having fairly similar attacking atts, Januzaj will at least cut inside and chip in with goals & assists, while Nolito seems hug the touchline. I can only assume that even though Nolito is classed as an AM/F, the AMRLC of Januzaj helps make the decision to come inside.

Anyway, it looks Man City's year again. There are only 11 points between 1st and 7th at the halfway stage, but they've only lost once and conceded 9 goals so far. I need to find something that gives me some confidence in away games, maybe I should try running Halogen for a bit.

Oh, forgot to mention that I'm fairly certain I'm running with Info0's NWW Harder AI, which would account for such a marked contrast between home & away form. At least, I hope that's what it is...

vCash
    Ah well, turned out to be Chelsea's year. An 83rd minute winner at West Brom took them two points above me for the title.
    Got my revenge in the CL final though. A bench full of forwards isn't much use when Chiellini gets red-carded.

vCash
    Taken abit of time out for the time being, as playing on my Amiga Emulator alot recently.

Haven't had a proper solo game for a while now, just cant get any consistency with any test games, using Saturn patch, and the double values etc.. (as I love that work) but.. not working

vCash
    Man City ODB - End of September in season 1 so early days but currently second in Div 1. Highlight so far a 4-1 thumping of West Spam in the 2nd Round of the League Cup.

Eyal Berkovic seems to think he is more important than the club so demanded a move to a 'bigger' club so I've granted his request and he is currently rotting in the reserves until he signs a contract with Leeds who seem to want the troublemaker!

Darren Huckerby tried the same thing for a new contract so he went to play with Berkovic until he saw sense and signed his new deal! I think the squad should be string enough to get promotion but I sure as heck will need to sort the back 4 & GK out before I get to the prem!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SRW1977 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hello I have some questions. I play the most basic version 3.9.60 completely untouched from any kind of patch, i love starting as liverpool with fowler, gerrard, murphy great fun! Always need another left back though. Anyway 1) Has anyone ever managed an unbeaten season in the league? I have never done it in all my years won 36 1 draw 1 lose on a barcelona save. 2) What are the views on the world/european player awards etc? They are so dodgy, I can win completely everything; champions cup, league, fa cup with for instance a defender who has 7.83 avg rating, and then some random will win defender of tbe year who is in a side I defeat in cl semis who dont win their domestic league with an unimpressive avg rating...and then another year I lose quarter final and sweep the european awards. Then my second string players can come in the top 3 for the positions. Then I have a batistuta regen who was underperforming, he has 16(14) apps 12 goals 6 assts and he wins world footballer AND fifa world player of the year whilst I had the striker who keeps him out of the side scoring 40. Then there is a case of a player winning Fifa world player three years on bounce, I go and sign him, he has the best season of his life and doesnt even come top 3 for Fifa world player...these awards really irritate me anyone have any clue how it works...3) Clearly you guys are hardcore with all your tactic testing and tinkering but myself I found "furyofthebeast" on youtube and have stuck with it the overwhelming majority of the time. Is it considered an overpowered tactic or even cheat tactic to you? Obviously I have enjoyed a lot of success with it but I am capapble of losing plenty too. The real fun comes for me when the original players are retiring off so your squad is totally made up players because you have to do the work and find them, I do enjoy that. Anyway those are questions I can think of that I would love some thoughts on. Please go easy on me if I sound like a total scrub to you I am sorry...

So....how am I doing? Well like I said I start with Liverpool most of the time and this time was no different. I try to avoid the obvious bargains like Tsigalko and To madeira because that is definitely no fun. I try to sign different players each time I reboot to keep it fresh but I always like getting Joe Cole as he tends to have a reasonable release clause. Some good players I had never used before though; Sergi barjuan and Max Tonetto. Well fast forward a bit and Diego Ribas had turned out absolutely fantastic on this save, he ended up at Schalke where I noticed he scored and assisted over 20 in each so I signed him up for 20 odd mill but he scored 50 for me as the central AMC which I had never seen before. This was an historic year...as I understand the max total trophies you can win in a year is 8: world clup champ, charity shield, super cup, intercontinental cup, league cup, fa cup, domestic league, and champions cup. This is only doable in England and France for the leagues I selected as they are the only ones with those two domestic cup equivs (fa cup, league cup). Also to gain entry to fifa world clup champs you must win uefa cup or champions cup in an even number year and then the following season you must win cl and cup or league for entry into intercontinental, charity shield and super cup. So basically to even set up the chance to win 8 trophies in a season is hard enough and in all my years of playing I have only set up the chance 5 times. Well this is going somewhere because in the season 15/16 I managed to achieve the 8 trophies...winning CL 3 years in a row beating Ajax in the final all 3 times. Diego was the force along with Fernando Torres leading the line for the season. Lizarazu, Mendieta, kahn and roy keane regens were also instrumental in the season along with a top english CDM, always tends to appear one quite early my guess is Paul Ince. But this represented quite a triumph for me and basically its what I play the game for; making Liverpool a force and trying to win 8 trophies. I played 9 champs cup finals in a row but 3 wins is the most I have been allowed ever. Fast forward many seasons and I have seen some great players and bizzare occurunces. The aformentioned batistuta regen was sold the following season after his awards and he ended up at Milan. Not long later we meet in the champs cup quarters and milans first keeper injured then the sub gets sent off giving away a pen. Milans make shift keeper batistuta v2 o ly goes and saves the penalty and I end up losing the tie very tight affair, Antonio cassano the mastermind manager behind it. Set up two more 8 trophy chances for liverpool in my but was unsuccesful in both...

By the year 2038 for the first time since 2007 and only 3rd season in total, I fail to deliver the premiership...largely a poor season with goals seeming to dry up, I ran out of ideas who to sign to improve us so I decided to seek a brand new challenge. Resigning from Liverpool with 1.2bn in the bank and 72500 all seater anfield, I take a job at newly promoted french national side Garde Saint-ivy Pontivy. Stadium 3260, awful facilities and 6 players on the books. Little did I know the game does not provide the grey players so I got to first match which left me unable to progress the game, so I had to reset and find myself some free transfers. In a previous save file I was manager of Bilbao which did allow me to use grey players so I didn't know why I couldn't this time. Anyway, using advanced search I was able to find enough players on a free to be able to play. After settling the first 2 seasons in the national, in the third season promotion was achieved. A little bit of prize money and tv money allowed me to add some decent players and this resulted in a 2nd place finish in the french second division much much sooner than I expected, wee pontivy are now in the top flight! By searching the word Ukraine I found a timyshcukskdks regen the guy who played for bayern in the real world. He had just been produced without a club a solid utility defender/dm rlc. I was looking of course for Shevchenko but he hasn't been around for a while so I don't know how that works...I also found myself a good left back by looking at african nations...100k for celestine babayaro regen with tremendous stats. Of course I had scouts all over the place finding me bargains from all around scandinavia a good center back and a winger from sweden both very useful. Ended up winning the league first time trying so I thought that the quality was just that poor that far into the game in the French league...but the next year I reached the CL Final at first go and played Cannes but they bested me...a few more years pass and the quality is ridiculous I have a real fight on every year for the league title usually 6 points max separating 1st and 4th. Currently in middle of 2058/59 season with the chance of setting up another 8 trophy attempt for next season. First CL final win for Pontivy was over Chelsea, which they had won the previous 3 years in a row themselevs which was quite remarkable, the game did not allow their 4th...Already have had one 8 trophy attempt with Pontivy, losing at the first hurdle; the world club finals vs...you guessed it Ajax. They went on to beat me again in the super cup as they had won the uefa cup the previous two years...Then I played them again in phase 1 group and won 1-0 both times. Players are getting worse and worse...closer to the start of the game most teams have players getting double figures goals and assists...now even the best stat strikers at top clubs are managing less than 10 goals and assists. Also the match scheduling in france is horrendous...4 games in 7 days then 14 days off...played the fifa club final then french champs trophy(charity shield equiv) the very next day. Anyway really would love to achieve the 8 with this little team who I have taken from obscurity. Have top facilities now and 20k capacity stadium slowly growing and I have earned in transfer fees a hell of a lot more than the spending and my academy has been producing some cracking players.

Just a few more interesting happenings...5 years after leaving; Pool offered me my job back, with 1.48bn available to spend. After 19 years without me they are now in there second season in the english first division. Notts County are the current prem champs. Luton have played 5 champions league finals in this save and won it on there most recent attempt. Finally sami hyypia regen refuses to retire, enjoying life at at mirren the 45 year old is still a feature for finland national side.

I enjoyed documenting my current cm0102 file, if you read all of that then you are awesome. If not please at least go back and read my questions, would like to know your views on them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EthanBC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanBC View Post
    2) What are the views on the world/european player awards etc?
    It's a mystery. Pavon just won the FIFA player of the year award in my save.. He played some games for Argentina (who were knocked out of Copa America in the semis) and ten league games for Atletico Madrid (who finished second in the league, were knocked out of the domestic cup in the semis and didn't make it past the second group stage in UCL)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Demolishing the Portuguese league with Braga currently. First season ended with only one defeat (Benfica away...), however after 13 games of the second season we've already lost twice. The last one was true CM style, we battered them for 90 minutes and couldn't score, they scored with their only shot of the game. Yay.

Crashed out of the Champions League in a similar fashion, it came down to the sixth game in the first group stage, Gent away. Total domination for 90 minutes, but they scored and we didn't. Gutted.

Still fun though. Can't win them all!
    After destroying Portugal for four years I got a bit bored and moved to West Ham. Holy macaroni these updates have made the English league competitive! I've been with West Ham for two full seasons now, I have won the FA Cup and the Champions League during this time, but the Premiership? Nope! (finished 3rd in my first attempt, then 2nd)

Midway in season 2 I had enough of Simon Mignolet's uninspired playing and forked out 23 million for Jack Butland. And I still had 30 million in the bank!

I feel I am splashing cash and buying wonderboys all over the place, but so are everybody else so I still can't win! Giving it a third attempt tonight.. I feel I should improve the squad, but I don't know where to start because they are all great with lots of 17-20 atts all over! Maybe DC ...

vCash
    Man City 01/02 season (ODB) promoted from Div 1 as champions!! Millwall pushed us all the way in the last few weeks and despite being down to one keeper because of injuries we somehow survived!

Starting to put together the squad for the first season in the Prem and trying to be a bit 'realistic' about who I sign. So far I've arranged deals for Isaac Okrorwonko (300k), Tonton Zola Moukoko (200k) and Hamilton Ricard on a freebie. Tim Howard turned down a move to England but both my keepers (Nash & Weaver) would solid this season so I'm going to give them another year.

Heading for the exits are Alfe Haaland who got stroppy when I turned down a mid season move to Newcastle, Paul Dickov & Ali Benarbia. Pyscho looks to be leaving on a free despite me offering him a new deal so i'll be shopping for a new coach this summer too!

Plan for season 2? Survive!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SRW1977 For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Code:
    ************************************************************************************************
     French First Division - Saturday 19th May 2018
    ************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================
     2017/8 Table
    ================================================================================================

Pos     Team                            Pld  Won  Drn  Lst  For  Ag   Won  Drn  Lst  For  Ag   Pts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1st  C  Monaco                          38   16   0    3    40   14   10   5    4    42   24   83   
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2nd     PSG                             38   15   3    1    44   15   10   3    6    34   34   81   
    3rd     Le Havre                        38   11   5    3    37   16   12   6    1    31   9    80   
    4th     Montpellier                     38   11   3    5    38   28   9    5    5    30   21   68   
    5th     Rennes                          38   13   2    4    33   18   7    4    8    35   37   66
    Close race at Le Havre.. Next year!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to JLa For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    In my first season as the manager for Liverpool i got second place behind Man Utd, despite a really bad start(after 9 games i had lost 5 and drawn 3!). But we had better form in Europe and in the League Cup, bot of whom we won. Arsenal came third and Leeds 4th. I am currently in my second season as Liverpool manager and after 21/22 games played the top seven looks like this:

Code:

1st  Arsenal   21  16  2  3   46  17  50 (Wenger not happy about his defence last season bought Roberto Carlos and Cafu! Also sold Bergkamp)
    2nd  Liverpool 21  15  2  4   44  15  47 (two of my three loses came in my two first games!)
    3rd  Leeds     22  12  5  5   31  20  41  (Despite adding Van Bommel for 15M to their midfield they cant keep up with the top two)
    4th  Man Utd   22  10  10 2   36  20  40  (i actually edited it so Ferguson would not retire, but they got knocked down to the UEFA Cup! :lol:
    5th  Fulham    22  12  4  6   39  25  40  (Luis Saha is banging in goals and they have a solid defence with Goma and Coleman)
    6th  Chelsea   22  12  4  6   31  25  40  (They actually got Conte on bosman transfer but they struggle to be consistent) 
    7th  Everton   21  12  2  7   34  31  39  (I... i... i can not understand why they arent down in 18th...)
    Also i have done a fair bit on the transfer market..

Code:
     2002/3 Transfers

Date      Player In                  From                       Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.7.02    Tommy Smith                Watford                    3.5M     - 23 goals in 29 games total!
    1.7.02    Gareth Barry               Aston Villa                1.9M       - Villa got relegated, he had a clause, i payed. 
    30.8.02   Barry Ferguson             Rangers                    15M     -  needed another CM after i switched to my own tactic
    1.1.03    Stephen Hughes             Watford                    7.5M   -  Jamie Redknapp replacement  
    1.1.03    Ashley Cole                Arsenal                    13M           
    1.1.03    Marcelo Gallardo           Monaco                     9.5M     
    1.1.03    Damien Johnson             Blackburn                  500K     
    2.1.03    Andy Oakes                 Derby                      Loan         - needed a third goalkeeper
                                                       Total        51M
    Date      Player Out                 To                         Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.7.02    Emile Heskey               Dortmund                   8M       - did not perform
    1.7.02    John Arne Riise            Newcastle                  7.75M   -  did perform but sold him due to contract dispute 
    1.1.03    Jorgen Nielsen             Fulham                     475K     -  wanted first team footy, now backup for Van der Sar! 
    1.1.03    Nick Barmby                Chelsea                    7M        -  Chelski has gone mad!
    1.1.03    Patrik Berger              Dortmund                   5M       -  Not performing, did not fit new style, always injured
    1.1.03    Jamie Redknapp             Chelsea                    7.75M    - Chelski really went mad!!
    1.1.03    Markus Babbel              FC Bayern                  9.5M     -  decent amount for a 30 year old
                                                        Total       45.5M
    All in all it has been a fun, frustrating first one and a half season due to poor starts, players wage demands, supporter fury.... while ups like winning the League Cup and the European Cup have gotten everyone onside!
    Pssst... Real or Barca, you can have Owen if you want!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorgeFederico For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Paris FC

Started a game as Paris FC in the French National League (3rd tier). Thought it would be fun to get another PAris based team into Ligue 1.

Midway through the first season in the National league we were truly running away with it, top by 13-points. We had zero transfer funds at the start of the season, and with attendances in the region of 4k-7k, we weren't making any money; only losing it due to player wages. We weren't going to remain solvent until the end of the season, so we had to sell two of our starting 11 (and 2 of the 3 'star players') to stay afloat. This had a negative effect on our results, and after peaking with an 18-point league, we won the league by 5-points.

We had a budget of about 5m at the start of the second season, spent wisely and got a lot of freebies and made a blistering start to the season. We bounced from 1st to 2nd all season, swapping position with Tours, who ended up winning the league by 3-points.

We have just started season3, now in Ligue 1 with some of the big boys. 4 games in, we have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 1. The loss being an away 1-0 defeat to none other than PSG - and i have to say we were the better side.

Can't wait to see how well we do this year. Board predicted we would battle bravely against relegation but I see a mid table finish before heading to the Europa League next season.

Onwards and upwards!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to martinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Best of luck getting the beating of PSG, hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

vCash
    I fell off the Alphabet Game wagon after a few weeks of holiday and then a few weeks of not playing at all and decided to play some old saves instead. I've been playing on my 16 manager Danish-start save this week, and I am now well into the third season.
    A short recap since i guess most people don't remember this: I started out controlling every team (16 in all) in the Danish 2nd division in the 2001/2 season. Managers can move on when they've won the top division (or when they're sacked, as 4 managers were bound to be at the end of the 1st season), I can only sign players my scouts recommend, and I have to sign/attempt to sign every player that gets a five star rating. There's also some rules regarding team selection and promotion/demotion between reserves and 1st team. All in all a pretty entertaining and enjoyable experiment.

Anyways, one of the sacked managers took over the Austrian national team and has had great success during his stay there, while another one took over newly promoted Kalix in the Swedish 2nd division and I can't really complain about the result there either. The club had no players nor staff, and no staff have been willing to join except for one player/coach who is quite possibly the worst player I have ever seen (statwise at least) in CM. It is now November 2003 and these two have finished their European Championship qualifiers and first season in the 2nd division respectively:

Among the Danish teams the degree of success is varying, Birkerd (still in 2nd division) won the Danish Cup last year but went out in the qualification stage of the Uefa Cup. Fremad Amager have won back to back promotions and are currently 2nd in the top division behind Brndby, and it looks like two more of my teams will be promoted to the top flight next year (based on the table at half-season at least).

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Pegster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Have been home from work for a week and thought I'd dust off the game. Haven't played for a while. Thought I'd start off with Torquay (My local side) and see what I could do. Never imagined it would be this addictive or fun. 4 years later and 4 promotions later we're just about to embark on our first season in the Premier League.

Used a cheat tactic just too see the difference and I'm thinking of playing the same team/players with a normal tactic and see if I can replicate the success.

Few stand out things along the way....

I sold Giancarlo Gallifuoco to Watford for 1,000,000 in the first season, he didn't really do a lot for Wolves and he requested to be sold, So I re-signed him for 475,000 and got 20% of that because of the clause I put in the transfer. Since then he's won the player of the season twice for my team and has been outstanding.

Here's the tactic I've been using, no outstanding players in there (Britt Assombalonga, Fraizer Campbelll and Jayden Stockley have been immense though

and here's a screenie of the team

Onwards to the premier league!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisuren For This Useful Post:

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071