Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: WWE

vCash
    Nakamura is overdue.

With Balor back on Raw, Smackdown seems right. Give AJ some competition. Coz Ambrose ain't gonna do it and Cena is going missing soon.

vCash
    Hell of a match for the Universal title at Summerslam.

vCash
    Yes it was great. Strowman is a beast. Too bad that Nakamura didn't win, I'm not a big fan of him. But like his character. Do you think he will get a chance at HIAC?

Have just gotten WWE Network after not watching for 6 years and I must say that WWE has become so much more fun now than it was when I stopped watching. Great with splitting the PPV's to the different brands, the womens division is really cool, the tag teams have not been this good since the attitude era and I love that the cruiserweight divsion is back.

Also, I've started to watch from Royal Rumble 96 and will try to go through 10 years of ppv's just to watch it all again, don't know how far I will come and I have no rush watching it all. But it's a pretty fun project to have when you don't have other things to do.

vCash
    I thought it was just me that didn't like Nakamura!
    I place he and Fimn Balor in the same category. It's not a dislike as such but I like people who have moves. They both have kicks and knees and that's it.
    Especially Finn. Kicks to the legs, the over head kick, the running kick into the barriers and his Coup de Grace stomp Finisher. Nothing moves.

I didn't bother with the network. I just watch the highlights packages put together on YouTube the next morning. Mania and Royal Rumble would be the only PPV's I'd consider watching live or paying for.

vCash
    Has Conor McGregor signed yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    I didn't bother with the network. I just watch the highlights packages put together on YouTube the next morning. Mania and Royal Rumble would be the only PPV's I'd consider watching live or paying for.
    Think it's worth to have just so I can watch EVERY ppv that have been released. I bought ppvs on dvd for lots and lots of money before. That I can watch every new ppv as well is just a bonus.

vCash
    KO on Sin City Smackdown yesterday!!

vCash
    lol. I haven't watched in a while but I still follow what happens. Smackdown has been interesting and they do have a very nice roster.

Not liking Cena vs Reings but it seems that WWE is doing the right thing with Strowman and Lesnar... will Strowman win? I don't know but I would love to see a draw... as long as it is not with the right colapsing... that has been used too many times.

vCash
    I doubt Strowman will win. He should, thw way they have built him up but he won't. Will probably keep the title on Lesnar for a while yet.
    Reigns will beat Cena setting up Lesnar v Reigns at Wrestlemania next year.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415