Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    So the World Cup is over, and with such high expectations that 1 of us would win, the question was always going to be, were the other still gonna be in charge of their nation afterwards, the answer? - of course not. Pepe's Brazil were knocked out in the 2nd Round which lead to him resigning whilst My Argentina were hammered against Spain in the quarters which lead to me leaving. London meanwhile took full advantage and won the biggest trophy on the world stage with his England with victory over France, and ensures they are back on top of the world after he'd won this once before with them before being surprisingly sacked, but he is back where he belongs. Meanwhile, Pepe has wasted little time in getting a job back on the International front - he has taken the vacant Argentina job, although many expected both myself and Pepe to take a European job

Meanwhile on the transfer news, alot of people coming and going as all 3 of build for season 41, with pretty much all youngster being drafted in, located here, there and everywhere, as we all look to seek a 10th title, as at present, all 3 of us have claimed 9 top flight titles

vCash
    We're well into season 41 with Man Utd looking for a 3rd title on the spin, Southampton looking to add their haul of Champs League titles and Scunny looking for a hatrick of both domestic cups on the bounce - Utd start bright, with Scunny 2 points off after a droped couple whilst Saints lost at home which could prove costly.

Shield went to Scunny with a convincing win against the Champions. And Germany is now coached by your truly.

vCash
    And so season 41 comes to an end, and fair to say, was end to end stuff right from the off. Utd never really had a blip in form but losing the big games proved costly. Southampton had a run of bad form which ultimately cost them the title quite early, and then Scunnys blip in form cost them the CL after Saints thrashed them, as they also beat them in the FA Cup, but they bounced back to claim the title after winning the League Cup. The Saints took the FA Cup against Utd and also the Champions League on pens

In fairness, been a great season with not as much transfer activity as previous seasons. Abit of tweaking here and there for the big guns as we go into pre-season of 42 - this game just keeps going on and on

vCash
    lost all my finals and the last head to head....cost me all the trophies!

a few more from the conveyor belt will push for 1st team squad duties...

still struggling with happiness in the squad...

might need to throw a decent xmas party this yr!

vCash
    After a little break, we're back on this. Season 42 is off and running, with Pepe's Southampton taking the Shield on pens against myself. London's Utd look strong with some real talent coming through. I've spent a few quid in order to try and defend the title, whilst Pepe has just picked up a lovely player (Modric Regen)

On the International front, My Germany just playing friendlies as host of the next next major, London's England pretty much there with a solid qualifying display and Pepe's Argentina claiming the Copa America at the start of the season

vCash
    This game still running - just finding time suitable for all 3 of us can be tough. But all being well, we'll get a session or 2 in at some point

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So we had a 90 minute session on this last night, all still looking good in cups, home and abroad, Pep's Saints won the World Championships, although he'll have a back log of games to catch up on, question remains, can he avoid a blip of form, as the title is his to lose at present - a fine victory at Man Utd maintains him and his Southampton stars as the only unbeaten side, and looking in a real promising position. Scunny lost ground very early on and have never really recovered, although a few changes of formations have been tried and tested, couple of which have cost more points. Still a long way to go in this season so anything can happen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Saints have the upper hand in the league...

scunny have blown that this year...

all involved in the cups...about to enter the business end of the season!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314