Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    So we've had a couple of days off due to work commitments, but Euro 2060 was an excellent tournament for my German machines!

A crushing 3-0 victory over Czech Republic (The conquerors of London's England) saw ze Germans take the trophy home.
    As said previously London's England went out in the semi final stage, whilst it was an even worse tournament for the hosts (Mikey's Spain), as a quarter final drubbing by England ended up being the nail in Mikey's coffin as he resigned before he was sacked.
    Club Wise -

Season 47 is underway!!!! -

My Southampton took the Intercontinental Cup convincingly whilst losing the Super Cup to this seasons banana skin - EVERTON.

Dropped points have been and issue for both Man Utd And Scunny early season leaving Southampton with an early advantage but it still early on but then the saint entered their sticky patch.

On the European front we all safely made it through the 1st group stages which is a normally a cert...

ONWARDS!

vCash
    This may be my last update for a while as Mikey will be able to do one soon...

A couple of lengthy sessions have seen season 47 end with a first premier league in 6 seasons heading through the doors at Old Trafford. London's win meant Mikey's scunny had to make do with 2nd place with my Southampton lagging behind in 3rd.

Mikey's scunny took the League cup over my saints whereas London's united took the FA Cup over scunny.

I kept my backside in the hotseat by nabbing the champions league trophy over United.

So during the close season the usual tweaks to our squads are taking place with a massive fire-sale at the saints to weed out all the deadwood.

On the international front, London is still ticking over in the English hot-seat and im also still going as the European champions Germany. And after resigning as Spain manager after Euro 2060, Mikey is still out there looking for the right door back into the international set up but can he find the right country for him?

We will see...

On to Season 48!

vCash
    Cheers for the updates Pepe - still do them, its great to read from a different perspective.

So we're into season 48, and a crazy opening game, myself and Scunny dropped points with a 1-1 draw, as did Pepe and his Southampton, meanwhile Utd went down at home to Eveton. Now strangely enough, Everton were quite the force last season, beat Saints, myself and a double over Utd, we aksked ourselves how... we checked their tactics mid-game, and the'd switched to a wibwob set up, normally I'd be hacked off, but actually added that little bit of spice to the game, but cant for the life of me understand why this has happened. I've not changed anything to do with tactics, imported AI harder ones or anything like that. Having said that, Pepe beat Everton in his 3rd game (I think) and they didnt switch to Wibwob at all, so quite strange

But we're sailing on, as my personal aim to get to Season 50, which I've not reason to think we wont make it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After a little break from this - we managed to get in a cheeky hour of game time. Not much to scream about, except Utd smashed Saints to open up the league in these early stages.

vCash
    A monster session sees us power through the season. My Scunny went out the League Cup whilst Utd went out to the Saints, meaning 17 years without a League Cup Winners medal. All of us safely through in Champs League and just advanced in the F.A Cup. Pepe's Saints claimed the World Championships, meaning games in hands, which if history repeats itself - could be a problem

As for the league, its been very interesting indeed - with Everton causing issues all over the shop with their sneaky wibwob tactics, claiming victories over me and Utd, but Pep has slipped up elsewhere, so he's playing catch up. As it stands, Utd lead the way by 3 points, ahead of Scunny who have a game in hand, but Utd hold a big goal difference. 1 big game that passed, was Utd winning at Scunny 3-1 which turned the table on its head, but with Everton and others causing issues, anything can happen as we hit the last few months of this season

The world cup looms with London's England, Pepe's Germany, and my new role as Belgium chief, all raring to go and lead our countries to glory

vCash
    Still on this and ticking along nicely, although looks like weekly sessions now due to work commitments, which is cool

vCash
    Great

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Back on this after work commitments for us all...

Saints beating Scunny and utd at the business end has opened up the title
    Saints onlyone left in Leageu cup...peps to lose...
    all still in Fa and Europe!

the mysterious "EVERTON" bug seems to still be there ...where comp teams switch to wibwob tactics 1/2 way thru a game....makes it a lot more interesting and competitive...

think we all have 40 + players each...and probably overall have the best 120 games spread amongst us...no one seems to be missed with all the scouting going on to get the next gem before the other 2 find him...part of the enjoyment really.

onwards!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Pep seemed out of it at Xmas, with dropped points all over the shop, but hes right back in it with his victories over his rivals

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415