Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 98

Thread: E-Books

  1. #26
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    football manager stole my life

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/utyyjz

  2. #27
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Cantona = the rebel who would be king

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/zwgmy9

  3. #28
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    another way of winning - pep guardiola

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/g76sbr

  4. #29
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    king of the gypsies,

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/nijlol


    Bartley Gorman was the greatest bareknuckle fighter of modern times. He reigned as King of the Gypsies for twenty years, beating all comers in illegal contests at fairs and racetracks, down mineshafts and in quarries, on campsites and in car parks.

    In this hard-hitting autobiography he lays bare the secret world of illicit prize-fighting and recalls his violent clashes with pro-boxers, martial artists, streetfighters and the lawless `Suicide Fighters' who seek out the top champions of the day. He describes great fighters of the past like the infamous Uriah `Big Just' Burton, the challenges he threw out to London hardmen Lennie McLean and Roy Shaw, and the brutal mob attack that almost cost him his life.

    His extraordinary memoir also contains many rare photographs and unveils the formidable new breed of fighting travellers.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Mark Cavendish - Boy Racer

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/99lz8i




    Boy Racer unmasks the manic, brutal world of professional cycling from the candid viewpoint of the sport's brash young superstar, Mark Cavendish.
    Written off as fat and useless in his youth, Cavendish's hunger for success and his sheer natural ability has forged him into one of cycling's youngest phenoms — and one of cycling's most accomplished sprinters.

    Some have called him cocky, but to those who dislike his style, Cav will shrug his shoulders and reply, "I know I'm good. There's no point lying about it." Cav's fearlessness in the saddle and on the record has earned him controversy and the respect of his competitors and fans.

    Boy Racer brings readers into Cav's head as he sprints into cycling's canon of larger-than-life riders.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    In Search Of Robert Millar,

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q8q9gc



    Throughout the 1980s, Scottish-born Robert Millar enjoyed huge success as a professional cyclist. He won the Tour of Britain, and during the 1984 Tour de France was crowned King of the Mountains and placed fourth overall, the highest rank a Briton has ever reached in the world’s toughest cycle race. When his career began to wane in the 1990s, Millar quickly removed himself from public life and has been heard from little ever since. Through interviews with friends, acquaintances, and cycling colleagues, this intriguing biography unravels the mystery behind the maverick Scotsman, arguably one of the greatest enigmas in a sport full of remarkable individuals.

    Review

    'As riveting a read as any detective story, as well as an intriguing attempt to separate myth from fact.' The Metro '..a prodigious work of research, (which)..delivers overdue illumination of a fascinating Scot'. The Glasgow Herald
    'A classic bird-like climber, light and wiry in build, Millar was the best British cyclist, all round, since Tom Simpson.' William Fotheringham
    'A fine portrait of Britain's most successful Tour de France cyclist.' 'The author's meticulous but lively book traces Millar's journey from Glasgow's tenements to the Alps and the Pyrenees, in whose company he had few peers.' The Scotsman.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Rough Ride - Paul Kimmage


    http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1wx8m

    First published in 1990, Rough Ride is one of the greatest books ever written about the life of a professional athlete. Almost twenty years later, this updated edition, with a new foreword by the author which reflects on his life both inside and outside the sport.Paul Kimmage's boyhood dreams were of cycling glory: wearing the yellow jersey, cycling the Tour de France, becoming a national hero. He knew it wouldn't come easy, but he was prepared to put in the graft: he spent his teenage years cycling an average of 400 miles per week.The dedication began to pay off. As an amateur, he represented his country and finished sixth in the World Championships. In 1986 he turned professional. That's when reality hit. He soon discovered it wasn't about glory and courage, and it wasn't about how much training you put in or how much you wanted to win. It was about gruelling defeats, complete and utter exhaustion, and it was about drugs. Not drugs that would ensure victory, but drugs that would allow you to finish the race and start another day.Paul Kimmage left the sport to write this book. It is a powerful and frank account that breaks the law of silence surrounding the issue of drugs in sport. An eye-opening expose and a heartbreaking lament, it is a book that anyone interested in any sport should read.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Jimmy Connors - The Outsider: My Autobiography


    - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygenly

    Jimmy Connors took the tennis world by storm like no player in the history of the game. A shaggy-haired working-class kid from the wrong side of the tracks, he was prepared to battle for every point, to shout and scream until he was heard, and he didn't care whom he upset in doing so. He was brash, he was a brat. He was a crowd-pleaser, a revolutionary. And he won more tournaments - an astonishing 109 - than any other man in history, including eight Grand Slam singles titles.

    Only now is Connors ready to set the record straight on what really happened on and off the court. The rivalry with John McEnroe, that frequently threatened to turn violent. His romance with Chris Evert, which made them the sweethearts of the sport. The escapades with his partner in crime, Ilie Nastase. The deep roots of the fierce determination that made him the best player on the planet.

    This is no genteel memoir of a pillar of the tennis establishment. Unflinching, hard-hitting, humorous and passionate, this is the story of the one and only Jimmy Connors.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,218
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    In Search Of Robert Millar,

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q8q9gc



    Throughout the 1980s, Scottish-born Robert Millar enjoyed huge success as a professional cyclist. He won the Tour of Britain, and during the 1984 Tour de France was crowned King of the Mountains and placed fourth overall, the highest rank a Briton has ever reached in the world’s toughest cycle race. When his career began to wane in the 1990s, Millar quickly removed himself from public life and has been heard from little ever since. Through interviews with friends, acquaintances, and cycling colleagues, this intriguing biography unravels the mystery behind the maverick Scotsman, arguably one of the greatest enigmas in a sport full of remarkable individuals.

    Review

    'As riveting a read as any detective story, as well as an intriguing attempt to separate myth from fact.' The Metro '..a prodigious work of research, (which)..delivers overdue illumination of a fascinating Scot'. The Glasgow Herald
    'A classic bird-like climber, light and wiry in build, Millar was the best British cyclist, all round, since Tom Simpson.' William Fotheringham
    'A fine portrait of Britain's most successful Tour de France cyclist.' 'The author's meticulous but lively book traces Millar's journey from Glasgow's tenements to the Alps and the Pyrenees, in whose company he had few peers.' The Scotsman.
    Thought this was Roger Milla

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  11. #35
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,769
    vCash
    0
    Cheers Beez.. got me some reading to do

  12. #36
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,218
    vCash
    1739
    U can read?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  14. #37
    Join Date
    29-09-12
    Posts
    579
    vCash
    3750
    Can YOU?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to moravcik For This Useful Post:


  16. #38
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,218
    vCash
    1739
    erm... I think so.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  18. #39
    Join Date
    29-09-12
    Posts
    579
    vCash
    3750
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    Sir Alex

    My Autobiography,


    - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aybsiv

    i also have the audio book if you want it?
    Cheers mate your a legend!

    I wouldn't mind the audiobook also if possible?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to moravcik For This Useful Post:


  20. #40
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,769
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    U can read?
    Read this Fods: Fuck You!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:


  22. #41
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Quote Originally Posted by moravcik View Post
    Cheers mate your a legend!
    I wouldn't mind the audiobook also if possible?
    I know

    Ask and ye shall recieve

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bxnbg1

  23. #42
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,218
    vCash
    1739
    I thought the audio book comment was a joke making out he couldnt read

    Is the Audiobook in Fergies voice?

  24. #43
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    I thought the audio book comment was a joke making out he couldnt read

    Is the Audiobook in Fergies voice?
    course it is.

  25. #44
    Join Date
    29-09-12
    Posts
    579
    vCash
    3750
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    I know

    Ask and ye shall recieve

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bxnbg1

    Hey mate does the zip have anything in it?

    Having trouble downloading it onto my ipad

  26. #45
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Quote Originally Posted by moravcik View Post
    Hey mate does the zip have anything in it?

    Having trouble downloading it onto my ipad
    No i just uploaded an empty one for the craic..

  27. #46
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297
    Above Us Only Sky
    Golden Past, Red Future
    Red Race
    Red Revival
    44 Years With The Same Bird
    An Epic Swindle
    Jamie Carragher
    My Liverpool Home - Kenny Dalglish
    S Gerrard_ My Autobiography


    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/86950937/file.html



    few books in the same folder here for you liverpool lads.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to BeezerCeltic1967 For This Useful Post:


  29. #47
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297

  30. #48
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to BeezerCeltic1967 For This Useful Post:


  32. #49
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297

  33. #50
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    5297

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •