Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Tactics - ViK

vCash
    Midway through my second season after promotion to the Championship. Again, no holidaying.

I've never had a winning run like this!

vCash
    Hi buddy, would love to give this tactic a try but the download link doesn't seem to be working. Any chance of throwing up a new one? Cheers dude

vCash

vCash
    dead link

vCash

vCash

4231_ViK

Here's a nice looking 4231 formation that shares the goals around the midfield and attacking midfield, whilst still maintaining the lone striker as the focal point of your attack. Your fullbacks will get good ratings in this tactic, and your midfielders will get assists. A good AMC with off the ball, passing and teamwork is advised for best effect. Your AML/R's chip in with plenty of goals, too.

Here's some screenies to have a butchers at...

I used the tactic to great effect in my 'all English' Sheffield Wednesday side - as you can see all my squad is of English nationality

Overall results...

I daresay I could have got better results in the first three seasons as I had gone with a 'normal' mentality most of the time, as I do with my 4411 Ailton Vik mod tactic. However this tactic seems to do better with 'attacking' mentality, presumably because it is a more offensive formation.

Here's an obligatory de graafschap test screenie, at a confusingly different resolution to the previous screenshots...

If you want to have a go using this, feel free. I don't withhold my tactics to build up anticipation like info0

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dqj88q

ViK

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

vCash

4141 ViK (especially good away from home)

Hello my good chums,

Following the success of 4411 Aílton (ViK mod) comes a tweaked 4141 version of the tactic, creatively dubbed '4141 ViK'. You can download this tactic here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sdy82n

But wait, there's more!

This tactic is excellent away from home, as you can see here...

Overall we lost just one game during the season, so predictably we walked the league...

This all done with a deliberately poor striker up front, as I'm seeing just how high in value I can make him when we inevitably become a force in the Premier League and Europe in the seasons to come. Click the spoiler to see my quite poor striker Jos Wellens (he's a trier though, and well fit!)

Spoiler!

Proof that with a great tactic with one forward, even your Nan could bag 30 goals!

In case you've lost all sense of numerical and tactical understanding, here is the formation...

Thank you and have a pleasant flight

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cheers Vik,will be giving this a try now Marty's got the CM bug back!!....

vCash

Can someone upload 4411 Ailton (Vik mod)

I cannot download this tactic from tactic pack and in the topic is the dead link, so i request someone to help me by upload it, thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zunwu View Post
    I cannot download this tactic from tactic pack and in the topic is the dead link, so i request someone to help me by upload it, thank you
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/9azf88

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12