Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loan Queries

JAS Unattached

Loan Queries

Is there a way I can change loan rules.Loan more then 2 players and loan foreign players with the march update.I'm also using 2.19 patch.

vCash
    To be able to loan foreign players, you need to download the EEC Hack tool in which, you can easily make countries part of the EEC, thereby removing the need for a work permit altogether which will be useful for bringing in talented non-EU players who wouldn't normally qualify for a work permit. This would also allow you to drop foreigners without being stuck with a player who has no work permit. Here is the link:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=24

vCash
    And sorry as for your other question, i dont know how to do that and would like to know myself. I would also like to know if there is an actual rule in the premier league for number of loans allowed per club. I know its more than 2, but is there a maximum?

vCash

Deleting Loans

Is there a tool/way of deleting all loans from the editor (so nobody is on loan at the start of the game)

vCash
    Go into editor and delete them manually

vCash
    There are 100s if not 1000s i need rid of. I was after something that done them ALL at once.

vCash
    you can delete them in the data folder, then player setup,
    just delete them from there and i think it should work for you left click and hold down mouse ovcer them all 2 delete them all in one go
    This is how is how it feels to be Celtic,
    Champions again as you'll know,
    Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row
    10 in a row

vCash
    OR if the above solution dont work.. Download tapani patch 2.16.2 and start 10/11 season and you wont have any loans

One downfall is there is No "future transfers" too

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash

Loan issues

So I know that Zozoa made a tool (loans duplicator) to get around the problems that nations with B teams (Spain, Portugal and Germany) have with player loans not always loading up in game even if they are in the editor and in the player_config file....

My problem is this:

I'm making a Mexican patch (replacing Turkey). Mexican teams have a shitload of loans to and from each other. I have altered the exe to allow B teams in other countries and have given the majority of teams in the top 2 Mexican leagues B teams (like they have IRL).

However many of the loans don't load, and the loan duplicator tool gives me an error message everytime I try and use it (something about missing files).

Does anyone know how I can get either the loans to work or the tool to work? Or failing that, does anyone know if I can just do something manually without the use of the tool to get all the loans to load properly?

I've PMed Zozoa to ask him but he's not always around on a regular basis so I thought I'd ask you all.

Cheers

vCash
    I think I know what is happening now!

You inserted new B teams in the DB and LoansDuplicator simply doesnt recognize them. I remember that the LoanDuplicator v1.0 never duplicated the loans from a certain german team and later on Zozoa launched v2.0 and explained that the club in question was missing from the list inside the program.

This means that Loans Duplicator does not automatically recognizes all clubs with B teams, but rather has a list of those clubs and goes through it. If you added new B teams I think that we can have for a fact that the program is not ment to recognize them.

You could either wait until zozoa sees your message and is willing to make a new version of the application or you can simply duplicate the loans manually in the player_setup.cfg file. It's a very easy task since you know exactly which teams you want to duplicate.

You open the said file in the notepad, and search for the teams you want to double loans. For example, in this Pizzi from Benfica to Espanyol loan, we have to duplicate the loan so that it includes also the B team from the feeder club:

LOAN" "Luis Miguel" "Pizzi" "Afonso Fernandes" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica" "R.C.D. Espanyol" 1 5 2001 30 6 2002

we simply copy the line above and substitute the full name of the feeder club by the full name of it's B team:

LOAN" "Luis Miguel" "Pizzi" "Afonso Fernandes" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica B" "R.C.D. Espanyol" 1 5 2001 30 6 2002

Not so hard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClayDatsusara For This Useful Post:

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Many thanks Clay.... will give that a shot and hopefully it solves my problem

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Tried with Club America and all loans loaded

Thanks again Clay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's strange though as the loans duplicator works fine on some comps and not on others. For instance it works fine on my work computer but not on my laptop or on herself's laptop. It must require a dll or something that is missing depending on what people have done or not done to their machines.

vCash
    No problem Craig, the solution instantly came to my mind when you said you were trying to make loans work in teams you had created. I answered to your pm thinking that you were applying it in a normal db.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ClayDatsusara For This Useful Post:

vCash

No loans with different patch

Hello,

After I uninstalled 2.19 patch, I've installed 2.16 but I've lost all loans...why?

vCash
    so what? no answers?

vCash
    No reason they should disappear unless you validated the database.

vCash
    nothing...

With validation or not, I lost all loans players

vCash
    Cos it overwrites different data in exe. -.-

vCash

How to have more than 2 loans at once? (EPL)

Forgive me for being such a dunce, but I've totally forgotten how to do this. I recently had to reset my computer (RIP Colwyn Bay 2024 Champions League champions) and I'm slowly re-integrating all the various patches into CM. I did search but I couldn't find anything.

vCash

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ahh perfect, thanks!

vCash

Deleting Loans

Guys,

Is there an easier way of deleting all the loans from the database other than going through the 'Player Set Up File' manually and deleting each line item?

Thanks,

vCash
    Open cm0102ed.exe
    Tools > Validate Database
    Go to Cfg tab
    Go to Filter and filter by Type: Loan
    Delete

vCash
    200 at a time !!! thanks.

Is this what you guys have to do? WOW !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 18