Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TOTY 2014 - Albart Van Bevan and the great Nigerian scam

vCash
    Actually got the same email from same lad. That's a serious spambot

vCash
    Well boss, what's the craic. Sounds like you're in an awful cunt of a spot altogether. Why don't you spend your money on something more helpful, like curing your cancer, or maybe on some hookers and coke. Sure who needs orphans anyway?
    Sure fire me on a few bob and I'll see what I can do for ya.
    G'Luck.
    Let's see if he can understand this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to colml For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Bingo He even sent a couple of pictures of himself

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your courage and trust both with your good efforts and help to make sure that the funds move out from here. This alone makes my heart happy and fulfilled. I want you to know that my word is my bond and i can not hurt, betray the person the Lord sent to me to help me and to do good work for him.

I promise you that at the end of the whole process, you will have cause to Glorify God for the good thing he did in your life by making me find you. All you need to do immediately the funds gets to you, do the good work for the less people /charity works and take good care of yourself too before going into any investment or project.

I wish to meet you face to face, but let God wish be done in my life concerning my health condition. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in the bank security deposit, everything is 100% legal.

I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am undergoing medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. It is with my stubborn that am able to use computer, sending messages to you as the doctors here forbids it just because of my condition. But i have no choice since i am having a little time to live.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and to support works of God, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
    That was the main reasons why, I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations plus some percentage you will take out as your own benefit from the total funds.
    I will need the following from you.

A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, LIKE PASSPORT COPY OR ANY OF YOUR GOVERNMENT VALID ID CARD.

As soon as I receive your identity copy, I will furnish you with all details including the bank contact and my lawyer contacts.

Your mail message both with your personal contacts has relieved me and I pray to almighty God with his infinite mercy to reward you. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have been living till date. I want you to be praying for me so that God would forgive me, be merciful to me and to accept my soul.
    Please make sure you keep this trust I have in you, confidential pending when you have the funds in your possession to distribute
    Remain blessed in the name of God.
    Mr. Stanley Igho.

vCash

Great name as well

vCash
    This thread was a good read!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colml View Post
    Bingo He even sent a couple of pictures of himself
    Well...where are the pictures haha. Haven't had an email for ages

vCash
    Lots of African generosity for all the Trócaire boxes from the 80's and 90's it seems

Good Day Friend;

My name is Dr. Mohammed Sani, A banker by Profession and Currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in my Bank, Which the name will giving to you as soon as you respond for security reason. I got your email address in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the sum of Fifteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($15,600,000.00) Deposited in our Bank by one of our customer Eng. Mueller who die with his wife and two children on the 21Th day of April 2001 in car clash along Aflao express road.

Since his death no one has come up as his next of kin and all our efforts to locate any member of his family immediate family has prove Abortive that was why I decided to see if I can get anybody who has the same surname or last name with him via Internet preferably some one of the same nationality with him which I believe you have all the qualities we need. Why I am contacting you is to present you to our bank as the next of Kin to the deceased customer. He was Drilling contractor with some Oil Companies here in west Africa. So it will be more acceptable and wiser to present you through paper work to the Bank for claim of the total fund.

I will give you all the necessary requirements that the bank may request from you and follow up the transfer of the fund into your account as an Insider. It will interest you to know that I and my partners has been keeping the account dormant to enable our plans for the funds to come through and this is the time and we are happy to locate you for the perfection of the transfer of the Fund into your nominated Bank Account to be given.

As soon as I get your positive response I will update you about the mode of disbursement and we will also need to know about investing in your Country as a way of helping your people who suppose are the original owner's of this Fund, I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible through my confidential email (drmohammedsani170@gmail.com) stating your wish in this deal.

Looking forward to your urgent response by updating me with direct telephone number for easy communication.

Yours Specially

Dr. Mohammed Sani

vCash
    Got the very same one myself 4 days ago

vCash
    I am going to loaded by this weekend

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mine is the same, I shouldn't have responded to any of them, I get 9 or 10 a week now!

vCash
    Dermo send me that Mrs Jane one....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Dermo send me that Mrs Jane one....
    PM your email address and I'll forward it on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456