Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM3 0001

vCash

CM3 0001

Right can't keep this to myself any longer.

Firstly I have to say major, major thanks to John Locke for inventing his Extractor/injector to enable me to put all the players from CM3 DB directly into 0001.

Secondly I have to say major, major thanks to giovanisantana29 for changing the year to 98 & making all leagues of CM3 (listed below) playable. I also think, but I might be mistaken he has given most leagues 7 subs.

Here is DB & Exe - https://www.sendspace.com/file/mv3sp3

A few screenies.

Competitions corrected to reflect year as 1998.

Yes, you can rewrite history and play Euro 2000 in Holland & Belgium again.

Only thing I have noticed is the year looks funny when you load a new game but that is fine as doesn't impact it. Had a error message about confed cup once but clicked and it was gone.

Gio said when the year turns to 2000 it looks like below but the fixtures screen already shows the 2000-01 season, and is still in season 1999-00. But this does not affect the game at all

CM3 Leagues below all leagues & minor leagues plus USA.

Europe

• Belgium
    • Denmark
    • England
    • France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Italy
    • Norway
    • Portugal
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden

South America

• Argentina
    • Brazil

Asia

• Japan

North America

• USA
    Last edited by Cam F; 21-05-17 at 04:34 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Noticed a few things with this, Japan in the Copa America 1999 and Maccabi Haifa in the Confeds Cup 1999, everything else is top notch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Noticed a few things with this, Japan in the Copa America 1999 and Maccabi Haifa in the Confeds Cup 1999, everything else is top notch
    But Japan played the Copa America 1999: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Copa_Am%C3%A9rica
    Now, Maccabi Haifa is really a mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    But Japan played the Copa America 1999: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Copa_Am%C3%A9rica
    Now, Maccabi Haifa is really a mistake.
    Oh, I didn't know that hahaa

vCash
    Aah so that might be the confed error message Gio? I don't even look at other comps unless I am in it to win it.

Edit: Stade Louen were in Confed cup in mine not Maccabi Haifa but doesn't bother me tbh but if can be fixed cool, if not fine.
    Last edited by Cam F; 03-07-14 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Aah so that might be the confed error message Gio? I don't even look at other comps unless I am in it to win it.
    I think that's it. I not yet tried to know exactly what causes the error, but should be it.

vCash
    Right can't keep this to myself any longer.

Firstly I have to say major, major thanks to John Locke for inventing his Extractor/injector to enable me to put all the players from CM3 DB directly into 0001.

Secondly I have to say major, major thanks to giovanisantana29 for changing the year to 98 & making all leagues of CM3 (listed below) playable. I also think, but I might be mistaken he has given most leagues 7 subs.

Here is DB & Exe - .https://www.sendspace.com/file/95yqe6

A few screenies.

Competitions corrected to reflect year as 1998.

Yes, you can rewrite history and play Euro 2000 in Holland & Belgium again.

Only thing I have noticed is the year looks funny when you load a new game but that is fine as doesn't impact it. Had a error message about confed cup once but clicked and it was gone.

Gio said when the year turns to 2000 it looks like below but the fixtures screen already shows the 2000-01 season, and is still in season 1999-00. But this does not affect the game at all

CM3 Leagues below all leagues & minor leagues plus USA.

Europe

• Belgium
    • Denmark
    • England
    • France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Italy
    • Norway
    • Portugal
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden

South America

• Argentina
    • Brazil

Asia

• Japan

North America

• USA

Nice one, good work Cam/Gio Having a quiet weekend this week so might just give this a whirl

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    great work guys, any ideas how to solve the 'not enough memory ' when starting a new game ?

vCash
    actually changed compatibility and it solved that, now its asking for, 'insert disk', disk is inserted nothing happening?

vCash
    Hmm, don't know why. Use this instead - https://www.sendspace.com/file/i64fbb

OP download changed also.

Bizarrely after winning 9899 Scottish league cup we were excluded from the 9900 season league cup but back in it again the season after again.
    Last edited by Cam F; 03-07-14 at 10:09 PM.

vCash
    I discovered the problem in the Confederations Cup: your history was empty. How in this competition, the champion participates in the next issue, and how had no champion, this error occurred. I put the champions of the Confederations Cup in your history and has been fixed.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r9je1m

vCash
    Hmm, don't know why. Use this instead - https://www.sendspace.com/file/i64fbb

OP download changed also.

Bizarrely after winning 9899 Scottish league cup we were excluded from the 9900 season league cup but back in it again the season after again.
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    I discovered the problem in the Confederations Cup: your history was empty. How in this competition, the champion participates in the next issue, and how had no champion, this error occurred. I put the champions of the Confederations Cup in your history and has been fixed.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r9je1m
    Awesome, is that done on the latest DB/Exe I did above? if not can it be? Have a good weekend.

Cam

vCash
    Here it is with the latest DB/Exe: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qvey2u

16. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great stuff this. But at the beginning of the second season I noticed the problem that there are no season tickets sold, which leaves my clubs short of cash as for the big guns it's about thirty or fourty million they normally get...

vCash
    This is amazing already played 14 seasons with Man Utd and now im on my third year with Inter. Ronaldo and Aimar are beast.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jose For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey Cam, is this basically a 'downdate' to 1998 that you can play in 00/01?

Just checking so it can be added to the stickied posts of downloads!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Yes 0001 but with year changed to 1998 and the data same as CM3. Although I was surprised to discover it was released in may 99.

vCash
    Something different, been bugging me CM3 was released in Apr 99 as not really season 98/99 then really. So reverted back to start of season, fixing clubs and players. Legendary Cristian Gross at Spurs, Kluivert at Milan, Laudrup at Chelsea...etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gk1v7a

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quality stuff, Gattuso at the Gers

vCash
    I use the soldout version of CM3 (v1.oe or whatever) mostly but I miss the original CM3 which had Gianluca Vialli the tank as a player for Chelsea and other differences

Btw CamF did you ever manage to do a modern database update for CM3 that I think I remember you mentioning a while back? Because I would be VERY interested in playing it! And would you happen to know where I could get different background Images for CM3 like stadiums maybe?

I did tweak club reputations, training facilities and finances, and removed all work permit restrictions, using tri wasano's old editor I found somewhere to make it reflect today more. Sadly I lost a rly good later release of his editor that was much better when my old computer crashed.

Here's some screenshots of where I'm at. Mostly competing with Liverpool each season in Europe and Domestically with Man City sometimes too. Houllier goes sick. But Alex Ferguson and Wenger are long gone, sacked, retired. Wenger went on to manage France.

In 2010/11 Season atm. But starting off slow this season, and quite poorly for some reason.

vCash
    The actual CM3 game I disliked but thought the DB was awesome.

I have done 0001 to now (falcao at MU, Suarez at barca, van gaal..etc) but only in full detail Scotland and England but all major clubs have correct players elsewhere, think I have full serie A & B, spain 1 & 2, france 1 & 2 & brazil top flight and all free transfers in so if you want to play just England and Scotland it's cracking but hit problems when I try to put other nations in and sort of gave up.

If some smart cookie could put the correct fonts or whatever the correct term is in from 0102 which has the symbols that 0001 fonts don't recognise I could complete it and have a fully updated 0001 but the issue is unrecognised symbols 0001 doesn't recognise as far as I can tell as aprt from that basically same game as 0102.

vCash
    Did you make a modern database update for CM3 [98/99] then? or was that someone else?

do you know where I can find it?

And maybe a background images pack too? and also, do you know which version of tri wasanos cm3 editor was his last one/ latest?

If you can point me in the right direction I would rly appreciate it

I play cm 01/02 but i like to switch games depending on my mood ya know?

Thanks

The actual CM3 game I disliked but thought the DB was awesome.

I have done 0001 to now (falcao at MU, Suarez at barca, van gaal..etc) but only in full detail Scotland and England but all major clubs have correct players elsewhere, think I have full serie A & B, spain 1 & 2, france 1 & 2 & brazil top flight and all free transfers in so if you want to play just England and Scotland it's cracking but hit problems when I try to put other nations in and sort of gave up.

If some smart cookie could put the correct fonts or whatever the correct term is in from 0102 which has the symbols that 0001 fonts don't recognise I could complete it and have a fully updated 0001 but the issue is unrecognised symbols 0001 doesn't recognise as far as I can tell as aprt from that basically same game as 0102.

vCash
    Somebody else, wasn't me.

Anyway Vialli was sacked as player manager at Chelsea so offered him a one month trial to help out an injury crisis, he didn't let me down but has sadly left now.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    can u reupload ur datas plz

- - - Updated - - -

oh no need, just find it on my hdd

vCash
    I recently started a save and won the league in my first season with Liverpool and finished runners up to Southampton in the League Cup.

Sorry wrong thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast