Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Updated default tactics?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,172
    vCash
    4790000
    Yeah I renamed it the same in the hopes that assigning 532 Sweeper to a manager in the Editor he'd use it. Renamed all the 451's too and they just used random tactics instead

  2. #102
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    527
    vCash
    600
    First, how do you make a tct into a pct? Or do you have the 4-5-1 pct already somewhere where we can download it?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,172
    vCash
    4790000
    cant link it at the minute but its in Info0 tactic thread

  4. #104
    Join Date
    13-05-16
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    First, how do you make a tct into a pct? Or do you have the 4-5-1 pct already somewhere where we can download it?
    http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=18
    This is the tactic converter but the link is unavailable for me.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,172
    vCash
    4790000

  6. #106
    Join Date
    10-08-16
    Posts
    72
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Jesus, if you open the Editor, Tools, Options, Special, tick Preset Tactics then load a new game (current might work) - you can then load preset tactics in Tactics screen
    Hi, I wanted to use the 451 Norway tactic for my team so I did what you mention here in the editor and then start a new game, but when I try to load the tactic it doesn't show anything in the data folder. Probably because it is looking for a tct file and not a pct file.

    Is there a step I am missing?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    26-10-14
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by KL1 View Post
    Hi, I wanted to use the 451 Norway tactic for my team so I did what you mention here in the editor and then start a new game, but when I try to load the tactic it doesn't show anything in the data folder. Probably because it is looking for a tct file and not a pct file.

    Is there a step I am missing?
    Or you can do in this way...

    Copy 451 Norway tactic from the Data folder into your tactics folder...open it with an Hex Editor and change the first 4 bytes with 5E EC 98 00...

    Then save it with the extension .tct

    Done!
    Last edited by giopos; 14-05-17 at 10:45 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giopos For This Useful Post:


  9. #108
    Join Date
    10-08-16
    Posts
    72
    vCash
    500
    @giopos

    Thank you very much. This worked flawlessly and it works with all other pct not just the norway one.

  10. #109
    Join Date
    26-10-14
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by KL1 View Post
    @giopos

    Thank you very much. This worked flawlessly and it works with all other pct not just the norway one.

    Claro que si...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •