Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tip - Buying / Selling Players

vCash
    Offer a 0 relegation (or non-promotion) clause. They usually accept andthen it is down to your management skill. Also I never offer a signing on fee in my first offer.

The think I forget to check is current injury screen. The number of times I've signed a player who is out for 3 months
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    even worse, the injury history screen. the feeling when you sign someone with injury proneness at 20 ...

- - - Updated - - -

even worse, the injury history screen. the feeling when you sign someone with injury proneness at 20 ...

vCash
    I usually forget to change the training after summer. The thing that I ever do is to change all training schedules to light 30 days before the 1st match of the season. And when players have 100% condition I bring the training schedules back. If I forget to do the last step my team looks like full of retired players...

Sometimes I forget to organize friendlies (I believe friendlies are useful for match practice and maybe chemistry of the team).

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    The thing that I tend to forget is bidding at the coming Bosman transfers at 31 december. Usually when I think about it it's already 3rd or 4th of January and a lot of players have already agreed to a transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    The thing that I tend to forget is bidding at the coming Bosman transfers at 31 december. Usually when I think about it it's already 3rd or 4th of January and a lot of players have already agreed to a transfer.
    Where do you check for Bosmans?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    In Player Search:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Did you know that when a player wants to leave under the Bosman ruling then you can sign him immediately (without waiting until the end of his contract) with the minimum cost? For 1K... Just minimize the cost to zero (0) and press once the plus (+) button. The other team accepts the offer.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikosgeo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A day before a transfer window opens I always check for clubs from notable leagues who will have over 50 players when the transfers are done (size of squad already + incoming future transfers > 50 players). If there is a club which surpasses that number, then the club releases one of the players it has already (this happens in CPU teams, user teams' boards always cancel these transfers).

Teams with just main squads and reserves usually release mediocre backup players or decent young players and if you are lucky they may release a few hot prospects (such as Manu Garcia, Jean-Kevin Augustin, Rolando Mandragora...).

But teams with a connected "B" squad (Spain, Portugal, Germany) always release a player from their "A" squad with none or few appearances (such as Jasper Cillessen, Angel Correa, Lucas Hernandez...).

All of these examples were happening with the October 2016 Data Update.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikosgeo For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123