Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: English Premiership

vCash
    We'll go down now, i've given up any hope. The club have dropped so many bollocks in the past few weeks, I'd even take Bruce as manager now.

One positive though is it's shown some of the idiots that Karl Henry is an important players for us - without him we lack fight, passion and determination.

vCash
    Some good points made there Trevor

Scooter - I take it your Wolves. You have some decent players but as you say seems to be feck all fight or organisation there

vCash
    Get in Arsenal!

vCash
    Newcastle so close to holding out for a point there tonight.
    Ends any faint hope of a top 4 finish now I'd say.
    Need to keep going to secure a Europa place now.
    Amazing that in August we were being talked about being in the relegation scrap.
    Wherever we finish it has been well above most peoples expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Some good points made there Trevor

Scooter - I take it your Wolves. You have some decent players but as you say seems to be feck all fight or organisation there
    In hindsight they should of either stuck with Mick until the end of the season (I believe he'd of kept us up) or sacked him in December. The decision to sack him and then offer Curbishley 400k until the end of the season when Hughes/O'Neill both got 3.6m per year contracts made us look small time, no wonder he turned us down flat. Terry Connor is a nice bloke and decent coach, but he's no Manager.

Everything went wrong in the Villa game, with Frimpong getting injured and Henry foolishly sent off it was the start of our demise after we played 45mins of the best football i've seen from Wolves in the EPL.

Unless somekind of dramatic turnaround happens we'll be in the Championship next season with a nice new stand and a massive bank balance bolstered by player sales no doubt.

vCash
    Gutted. Thought Newcastle had done us a favour. Arsenal look like they will get 3rd now unless Spurs sort themselves out!

vCash
    So happy at the moment with The Toffees progress!
    9 Games unbeaten and last 3 home league games have been wins over top 5 clubs
    Moyes needs to be knighted for the work he has done at Goodison
    Still in the hunt for a Europa spot but pretty unlikely still.
    But Here comes Wembley! FA Cup Final still looking good if we can get past Sunderland.

vCash
    Yep - was a shit result for Liverpool as well - Arsenal gonna give 3rd a right go now!

vCash
    Liverpool have been shit all season, Apart from the odd game where they have looked good.

Is kenny's time up? In my opinion yes, The amount of money wasted is a travesty and the way the club handled the Suarez fiasco was nowt short of diabolical. Tactical wise I dont think he even knows what he wants the side to play like.

vCash
    He's not a young manager either, so he should know who and what he wants by now. I think he was out of the game too long. After his motivational speeches wore out (ie last seasons improved) it was always a big risk that things would die down.

Half the problem is a lot of the new players are over awed by being at the club - Downing, Adam, Carroll, Henderson. That said with such a solid defense (last few weeks apart) and the amount if chances created ye should be a lot stronger points and position wise at the minute.

When the chances aren't going in, the focus shifts to the defence to keep up performance and pressure, expectancy and reliability which eventually will give in.

He has chopped and changed too much. Stick with Bellamy on the wing or upfront with Suarez or Kuyt with Suarez (which works well). Too many square pegs into round holes.

And even without Lucas, the big problem has been never replacing Alonso and playing essentially the same system

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klosec12 View Post
    So happy at the moment with The Toffees progress!
    9 Games unbeaten and last 3 home league games have been wins over top 5 clubs
    Moyes needs to be knighted for the work he has done at Goodison
    Still in the hunt for a Europa spot but pretty unlikely still.
    But Here comes Wembley! FA Cup Final still looking good if we can get past Sunderland.

3-0 against Liverpool
    Streak is over ...

vCash
    Mancini has declared there will be a new face at city soon, tevez has asked if he can have it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Mancini has declared there will be a new face at city soon, tevez has asked if he can have it!
    I heard there was gonna be a fight for it... between lescott and tevez!

vCash
    Pray for Muamba.

Shocking scenes but he is an obviously a strong lad and is fighting like the ox.

Latest is he is stable in hospital.

vCash
    Newest information released to public is that he is in "critical" state. The stable thing was spreaded by Daily Mail, which is hardly believable source of news.

From medical point of view, after heart attack, you cannot have "stable" condition. Unless you stop erratic heart pulse, which means he will live. If not, it's the opposite.

Plus there is one more problem. The CPR is said to have lasted 5+ minutes. This is seriously bad news, because no-one knows how his brain will function after all that.

Those who have seen the scene cried. You rarely see players crying, but that happened. It didn't matter if they were Tottenham or Bolton players, both teams players were shocked. Plus crowd shouting Fabrice Muamba name was touching.

I hope he will be alright. He is way to young to go through all this shit :/.
    Last edited by info0; 18-03-12 at 09:32 AM.

vCash
    Andrea Pirlo dedicated Juve's win yesterday to his wellbeing.
    Shows how big the football family actually is when something like this happens.

Mate of mine is a Spurs fan, was there yesterday. He couldn't put into words how to describe that 10 minute period and the thought of someone (possibly) dying in front of him.

Must be so weird for the people at The Lane yesterday.

Mervmeister Unattached
    They saying the next 24hours ae crucial to whether he'll make it through it or not.
    I have real bad feeling about this Hope he'll be fine,23 is far too young and he a quality player.

vCash
    Football and rivalries dont matter when incidences like this happen, everything gets thrown out of the window. To hear the news and see the sad scenes of the medics carrying him out on a stretcher wasnt very nice. I pray that he makes a recovery and is able to live his life to the fullest.

God Speed Fabrice I hope you get well soon!

vCash
    I am so fucked off - how can we lose 3 goals in 15 mins to QPR?!
    Kenny's interviews are starting to piss me off as well - why doesn't he just say defence was shit rather than 'unkucky'
    Worst 53 I have spent as I had to sit in QPR stand!

vCash
    Arsenal were given points by ref yet again...

Everton goal was perfectly fine, absolutely no offside talk should be raised. Heh.

And at King Kenny of Downward Spiral Daglish. 3-2 with QPR... Dear me, dear me .

vCash
    Didnt watch the Toffess game this morning so cant comment on it without being biest

vCash
    Liverpool's demise certainly helps out Newcastle.
    6th at the least could well be ours now!

In other news,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17455631

78 MINUTES!! That's mental!!

Mervmeister Unattached
    Great interview with that doctor, deserves immense credit for his efforts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klosec12 View Post
    Didnt watch the Toffess game this morning so cant comment on it without being biest
    huh?

vCash

Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast