Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 204210211212213214
Results 5,326 to 5,343 of 5343

Thread: English Premiership

vCash
    Excellent performance by Stoke against Man Utd. Great to see we aren't bending over backwards this year and allowing teams to walk all over us and beat us by 4 goals!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Excellent performance by Stoke against Man Utd. Great to see we aren't bending over backwards this year and allowing teams to walk all over us and beat us by 4 goals!

Yes- that was the only thing that made me smile for the weekend results!

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Ya, your team played really well. Bailly was totally at fault for the first goal, not moving up with the rest of the line to keep Diouf onside, and then not getting back fast enough to cover Moting for the goal.... and then the terrible coverage on the corner (and the unfortunate slip by Jones) on goal #2

but I was impressed by the fact you guys just didn't sit back and park the bus.... you made it really tough for us all over the field and you sure earned that point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Yes- that was the only thing that made me smile for the weekend results!
    I smiled at the Liverpool result....

vCash
    Horrible first game by Renato Sanches in Swansea

vCash
    Shame that the Mourinho/Hughes handshake/schoolboy shite overshadowed what was a good game to watch.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroM View Post
    Horrible first game by Renato Sanches in Swansea
    Sound slike he was pretty sluggish

Might ot be easy moving to a new country after 2 days, maybe not speaking the language or having any idea of the teams style of play etc though!

Swans looked ok on MOTD but my mates who went said they were awful

vCash
    0/1 shot on target
    0 creatives/finishing passes
    1/3 effective dribbles
    23 possession losses
    6 discharges suffered
    4 bad ball controls
    GoalPoint Rating: 4.4 (worst on field until you leave)

source: http://goalpoint.pt/

i saw the game and i think that he was very bad, but when i saw some videos of him exhibition and saw that statistic numbers... confirm my opinion. i wish that he can reverse his situation

vCash
    I'm sure he'll improve

vCash
    de Boer replaced by Hodgson then!

I sincerely hope Crystal Palace are relegated now. Who sacks a manager after just 4 games?!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    de Boer replaced by Hodgson then!

I sincerely hope Crystal Palace are relegated now. Who sacks a manager after just 4 games?!
    yep - but wanted the same to happen with leicester but proved to maybe be correct decision

far too soon here though especially as they played well and should have won v Burnley!

vCash
    Hard fought point for NUFC today. As newly promoted side with a squad like that it was encouraging to see the discipline and fight pay off in the end...
    U Liverpool fans must be very frustrated with the defensive game... at times glorious going forward only to see it cancelled out by mistakes at the back... cheers

vCash
    Not really that much of a mistake - lucky deflected goal

Bit of cummincation between the pair would help though. Or 1 dropping and the other trying to cut out the ball would also help

Or someone not leaving Shelvey turn and have a load of time on the ball to pick out such a pass

Only saw 2nd half and fuck knows how Studge and Salah missed sitters in space of 30 seconds. Quietest I've seen Mane in a red shirt

Oxlade Chambo should have also scored at the end but TBH we did feck all really from a creative side from what I saw 2nd half to deserve the 3 points. Too slow build up and didn't deserve to win it from a 2nd half performance

Everything that can go wrong is at the mo both ends but we'll come through it and prob spank Man U at Anfield in 2 weeks

I find it bizarre that we didn't get ANY CB that is currently better than anything we have. That's down to Klopp from the transfer window

Clement coming under pressure from Swans fans - he's making very odd decisions with regards team setup and selection. Sounds like the West Ham fans were right on thier team back so gutting to see them score a winner

Top teams steamrolling way past those lower clubs

Koeman b under pressure if results don't improve soon. They need time to gel and had a very tough start fixture wise but seems a lot of negativity there

vCash
    Not much of a mistake? Both centre halves switching off for Joselu to run through easily in the middle of them. Sure, Matip did well to get back and stick a foot in but it should never have happened in the first place.

As for Stoke... Good, much needed 3 points against Southampton but perhaps lucky to win. We did do OK in the first half and should have had the game in the bag when Berahino missed the penalty (will he ever score for us?!). We sat back far too much in the second half which was frustrating so there was no surprise when Southampton did equalise. Thank God for Crouch
    The Alphabet Game #3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Crouchie

Not happening for Berahino is it?

Surprised to hear Huges has been there for 5 years!

vCash
    Yeah, this is his 5th season already. Gone pretty quickly!

I think Berahino will come good eventually but doesn't help that Hughes chops and changes A LOT.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Not much of a mistake? Both centre halves switching off for Joselu to run through easily in the middle of them. Sure, Matip did well to get back and stick a foot in but it should never have happened in the first place.
    :

I don't know who you're responding to but you should let me know so I can put them on ignore...I'm afraid to see what they said out of fear of becoming mind numbingly dumb.

The only time in recent memory I've seen worse D by center backson TV is when the USMNT lost a recent WC Qualifier against Costa Rica.

Give me 2 five year olds that can walk or run and I can convince them to stand by each other long enough to prevent the two aforementioned mistakes. ...there are no excuses for that sort of shit.

vCash
    He was responding to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    He was responding to me
    haha i won't put you on ignore

but seriously?

The 'luck' you speak of came a second or two after some of the worst defending I've ever seen.

No one wants to take responsibility for anything that takes place at the back...Klopp refused to say Lovren made a mistake here haha

This explains a lot:

Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren ‘taking five pills before every game’

I don't know what kind of pills he is taking but I'm guessing they melt your mind
    Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 05-10-17 at 01:30 PM.