Page 1 of 210 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: English Premiership

vCash

English Premiership

Who's going to be Champions?
    Who's going down?

March 10th will be a big weekend in the relegation battle, Wolves v Blackburn and Bolton v QPR.
    Last edited by Fods; 05-06-12 at 08:19 AM.

vCash
    Tyne/Wear Derby this weekend.
    Big game for The Toon to keep us in touch with 4th.

vCash
    buzzing for 2moro to come, hopefully we will get the 3 points..

vCash
    Chelsea and Liverpool results today leaves us a great chance of making up points.

Worried about the O'Neill factor a bit but that seems to have wained over the last couple of weeks.

Mervmeister Unattached
    AVB sacked by Chelsea, Di Matteo appointed til end of season. Expensive appointment AVB was!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mervmeister View Post
    AVB sacked by Chelsea, Di Matteo appointed til end of season. Expensive appointment AVB was!!
    Very silly move, he inherited an aged squad from Ancelotti, who incidentally shouldn't have been sacked either, and had no chance to overhaul the squad and mold them to his liking. In all fairness, who'll want to take over Chelsea now?

Mervmeister Unattached
    V.true indeed.
    Barely got chance to ad his own players etc to the team.

Chelsea are past it, need total revamp.

vCash
    He may have good "business" sense in that he's earned himself a fortune but business acumen for football clubs, he does not. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

vCash
    Chelsea is such a posioned chalice now, all the money Abramovich has wont get him what he wants.

Di Matteo aint going to lift them to 4th either. AVB could have rebuilt the squad next season and really put his stamp on it by the following season.

Abramovich is such donkey really - make peace/bite his tongue with Mourinho, they'd have his precious UCL by now. Grant may been at the helm when they got to the 2008 final but it was Mourinho's team and with him at the helm they'd have probably won (not that I mind )

vCash
    Until that Russian clown is the chairman I would re-consider doing Chelsea job. What a short tempered asshole. AVB never really got a chance to manage the team as there are players who backstab and sabotage that team from behind the scenes. Even Chelsea fans should know about this (Terry, Cech, Drogba and probably few others).

Silly move as it was said that Chelsea needs complete overhaul. I am sad for players like Mata, Sturridge and co. because under AVB they could have shone .

Young is back in Man Utd... And we win away @Tottenham 3-1. Couldn't be more happy ^^.

Btw Wolves we're sinking, we're sinking to the league where we belong.

vCash
    No surprise there, dont think he knows the word patience. Its not good to change managers every few months or seasons. As shown by Man united, Arsenal, Liverpool to an extent and a few other clubs if you keep faith and give them a chance then the club can reap the benefits of it.

vCash
    I just can't get my head around why he would spend so much money to pay off Ancelotti and bring AVB to Chelsea, give him a project of overhauling the team and bring in younger players, yet sack him before the end of the first year.... Absolutely stupid and no manager in their right mind would want to be at Chelsea now....

Unless they fancy a nice payoff when they're sacked early.

vCash
    Chelsea paid 13.3 million to Porto for Andre Villas-Boas and paid 10 million to sack him. IN 9 MONTHS! Money well spent.

vCash
    BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea sack Roberto Di Matteo: 'He's yet to earn us a point and we are no closer to Champions League qualification'

vCash
    Your HarryBow link in your signature brings you back to the old forum mate

vCash
    Cheers boss!

In Prem news, Lee Cattermole is an absolute tool!!!

(As if people didn't know that already!)

vCash
    Ebfatz - really enjoyed the Tyne-Wear derby yesterday, a proper old school football match with everything. Cattermole set the tone after 40secs, and Tiote seemed to getaway with persistant fouling whilst everyone else was getting booked, no wonder Sunderland were getting frustrated. Second half you dominated, but I thought after the penalty miss Sunderland would hang on.

vCash
    Was a great game wasn't it!
    A proper derby like you say. Even the managers were going at it.
    We were poor first half, really poor. Ben Arfa made a difference - not as much as some Newcastle fans would have you think.
    Yeah he took the game to them but if he wasn't such a ballhog he could have laid on 3 goals to make it less tense.

The bad points were Ba's peno miss. He's come out and said he changed which side he was putting it last minute.
    And Tiote's reaction for the sending off. Awful. Yeah go down to make sure Sessegnon gets what was due but he really didn't need to roll over so many times for such a light touch!

vCash
    What happened here? Where are all threads?

Liverpool is going to be champs

vCash
    New site mate, that's why you had to register again.

vCash
    To actually answer the initial questions, Man City will win it and I think Man U, Spurs and Robin Van Persie will complete the top four. As for the bottom... who the hell knows? At this point you could pull three of the five out of a hat... or better still just get rid of all five of them! Let's face it, Wigan just aren't good enough, Wolves (altough entertaining at times) aren't really good enough, QPR have tried to buy Premiership safety and failed, Venkeys deserve to be relegated for their perfect storm of arrogence and stupidity (sorry Blackburn Rovers FC and their supporters but even you know it's true), which leaves Bolton, the club which is best described as 'meh'. Will anybody really miss any of them?

vCash
    The only club i will miss is Wigan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    The only club i will miss is Wigan.
    Easy hunting ground for ye?

vCash
    Was at the Swansea v Man City game today and Swans were awesome! Our crowd was 12th Man and unbelievable atmos. Think that's us safe now
    But even though I have a season ticket with them my actual team is Liverpool. Another fucking terrible league result. Seems like Kenny is determind to play Adam and Henderson in every game as if to justify that he bought them

I think Manure will win league and Wigan/Wolves/QPR will go down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    my actual team is Liverpool. Another fucking terrible league result.
    My thoughts exactly. Still creating a shit load of chances, just can't put the sodding ball in the net.
    I can't help but think that if Lucas was fit to play then Henderson would hardly get a look in. I don't get how Carroll can start to show some good form and then get dropped to the bench, he needs to be playing as often as possible. And considering Downing was bought for his crossing (specifically to Carroll) I don't get why the two aren't played together more often, with Downing actually being told to cross the ball into him. With Kuyt on the right instead of Henderson we would then have someone who is naturally looking to get into the box and get to the far post.

Page 1 of 210 1234511 ... LastLast